Meaning of the name Enoch, analysis of the name Enoch and so much more… What does Enoch mean and its numerology, definition, origin, popularity and very interesting information. Please use the menu below.
- Information About The Name Enoch
- Prononciation Of Enoch
- The Meaning Of The Name Enoch
- The Picture Of The Name Enoch
- Statistics Of The Name Enoch
- Numerology Of The Name Enoch
- Destination Number Of The Name Enoch
- Analysis Of The Name Enoch
- Enoch Character Analysis of Meaning
- Can I Name My Baby Enoch?
- List Of Celebrities With First Name Enoch
- Enoch in Arabic Writing
- Enoch in Chinese Characters
- Enoch in Japanese Katakana (Letters)
- Enoch in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
- How To Say Enoch in American Sign Language
- Search Another Name?
Information About The Name Enoch
Gender of the name Enoch: Boy
Color of the name Enoch: Blue&Pink
Origin of the name Enoch: Hebrew
Prononciation Of Enoch
Here is how to pronounce the name Enoch:
The Meaning Of The Name Enoch
Definition of Enoch: dedicatedMeaning of Enoch: From the Hebrew name חֲנוֹך (Chanokh) meaning “dedicated”. In Genesis in the Old Testament this is the name of both the son of Cain and the father of Methuselah, and the supposed author of the apocryphal Books of Enoch.
The Picture Of The Name Enoch
Consider your name Enoch as a picture. How would it look like? This will be funny! Using the meaning of Enoch, we prepared this picture. Do not bother the gender. =)
Statistics Of The Name Enoch
How many people in the U.S have the name Enoch: 6,006
Rank of the name Enoch in the U.S.: 3,408th
How many letters are in the name Enoch? 5
Below you can find the rankings of Enoch in different countries.
Numerology Of The Name Enoch
In the table below, you can find the letters that the name Enoch contains and its alphabet numbers. After you sum up these numbers, it is your name numerology number.
Destination Number Of The Name Enoch
To calculate the destiny number of the name Enoch, please look at the table below. There is a number for each letters of the name Enoch. Add up these numbers and that’s your destiny number.
e (5) + n (5) + o (6) + c (3) + h (8) = => 2+7 = 9
Destiny Number: 9. Here is your name analysis according to your destiny number.
Enoch Destiny Analysis
Analysis Of The Name Enoch
Here is the analysis of the name Enoch.
|E||You have a very complicated emotional world. You can be sad and happy at the same time and never ever recognise it.|
|N||You have a great common sense and a higher ability in life. You see thing much before they happen.|
|O||You are a very closed person. You like keeping secrets and enjoy your privacy. You do not want to explain yourself to people.|
|C||You are very emotional and you are interested in fine arts.|
|H||You prefer an ordinary life. Beeing calm when things go wrong is your natural ability.|
Enoch Character Analysis of MeaningHere is the characteristics of Enoch in details.
- You could be expressive and creative in the arts, music, or drama.
- Also, disorders in the fluid functions could arise.
- You feel and sense much that you do not fully understand, and you can be deeply influenced through the thoughts of others without realizing just how you are being affected.
- Although the name Enoch creates the urge to understand others, we emphasize that it causes an emotional intensity that is hard to control.
- You could suffer through nervous breakdowns, as well as disturbing thoughts, which could affect your concentration and memory.
- This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the fluid and nervous system.
Can I Name My Baby Enoch?
Yes you can name your baby Enoch!
List Of Celebrities With First Name Enoch
We looked for the celebrities whose first name is Enoch and the definitions which contains the name Enoch or similar to it. You can find the results below.
Enoch: Enoch may refer to:
Enochian: Enochian is a name often applied to an occult or angelic language recorded in the private journals of John Dee and his colleague Edward Kelley in late 16th-century England.
Enoch (ancestor of Noah): Enoch (/ˈiːnək/; Hebrew: חֲנוֹךְ, Modern H̱anokh, Tiberian Ḥănōḵ; Arabic: إدريس ʼIdrīs) is a figure in Biblical literature.
Enoch Powell: John Enoch Powell, MBE (/ˈdʒɒn ˈiːnɒk paʊl/; 16 June 1912 – 8 February 1998) was an English politician, classical scholar, linguist, and poet.
Enoch Lincoln: Enoch Lincoln (December 28, 1788 – October 8, 1829) was a U.S. Representative from Massachusetts and from Maine, son of Levi Lincoln, Sr.
Carousel (musical): Carousel is the second musical by the team of Richard Rodgers (music) and Oscar Hammerstein II (book and lyrics).
Enoch West: Enoch James “Knocker” West (31 March 1886 – September 1965) was an English footballer.
Enoch L. Johnson: Enoch Lewis “Nucky” Johnson (January 20, 1883 – December 9, 1968) was an Atlantic City, New Jersey political boss and racketeer.
Enoch Showunmi: Enoch Olusesan Showunmi (born 21 April 1982) a professional footballer who plays as a striker and is currently playing for Canvey Island, on loan from Wealdstone.
Enoch in Arabic Writing
If you want to see your name in Arabic calligraphy below you can find Enoch in Arabic letters.
Enoch in Chinese Characters
If you want to see your name in Chinese below you can find Enoch in Chinese letters.
Enoch in Japanese Katakana (Letters)
If you want to see your name in Japanese below you can find Enoch in Japanese letters.
Enoch in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
Here you can see the name Enoch in Hieroglyphics (ancient Egyptian)
How To Say Enoch in American Sign Language
This section will show you how to say the name Enoch in American Sign Language and you can meet with deaf peaple and introduce yourself.
Search Another Name?
Not just Enoch meaning right? Do not stop! Search another name…