Meaning of the name Fadi, analysis of the name Fadi and so much more… What does Fadi mean and its numerology, definition, origin, popularity and very interesting information. Please use the quick menu.
Information About The Name Fadi
Gender of the name Fadi: Boy
Color of the name Fadi: Blue&Pink
Origin of the name Fadi: Arabic
The Meaning Of The Name Fadi
Definition of Fadi: saviorMeaning of Fadi: Means “saviour” in Arabic. This is an Arabic name of Jesus.
Statistics Of The Name Fadi
How many people in the U.S have the name Fadi: 3,568
Rank of the name Fadi in the U.S.: 4,884th
How many letters are in the name Fadi? 4
The Picture Of The Name Fadi
Consider your name Fadi as a picture. How would it look like? This will be funny! Using the meaning of Fadi, we prepared this picture. Do not bother the gender. =)
Numerology Of The Name Fadi
In the table below, you can find the letters that the name Fadi contains and its alphabet numbers. After you sum up these numbers, it is your name numerology number.
Destination Number Of The Name Fadi
To calculate the destiny number of the name Fadi, please look at the table below. There is a number for each letters of the name Fadi. Add up these numbers and that’s your destiny number.
f (6) + a (1) + d (4) + i (9) = => 2+0 = 2
Destiny Number: 2. Here is your name analysis according to your destiny number.
Fadi Destiny AnalysisYou are neat and punctual, honest and hard working. You make ideal mates since you always do more than your share. You have a long memory and remember the little details others miss. When You are angry with you, you will carry your grievance a long way. When you are unhappy or upset, you will bury yourself in your work until you feel better. You always pay your debts. If you owe you anything, you will never forgive yourself until the debt is paid. You always remember a favor, and though you don’t use flowery words, you will show your appreciation in other ways. Your actions speak louder than words.
Analysis Of The Name Fadi
Here is the analysis of the name Fadi.
|F||You are very trustworthy. You like moving slowly and staying calm everytime. You are considered as cool.|
|A||Your sense of analyzing life is stronger. You are known as a reasonable person.|
|D||You enjoy life and having fun. Actually you are addicted to them. Without fun you can not breath.|
|İ||You are the most emotional person. Your heart can be easly broken and you are very sensitive.|
Fadi Character Analysis of MeaningHere is the characteristics of Fadi in details.
- Your name of Fadi gives you the ability to be creative along practical lines of endeavour.
- Your pleasant manner attracts people to you with their problems and you are capable of offering practical advice, though you would probably not follow such advice yourself.
- You frequently choose the path of least resistance to avoid your responsibilities.
- This name causes you to be somewhat too concerned with the personalities, problems, and activities of other people.
- There is a weakness in the fluid functions and in the region of the head resulting in sinus problems, headaches, eye, ear, or throat conditions and related ailments.
- It is not easy for you to overcome obstacles or face issues.
- You enjoy being with people in a social environment.
- Hair loss could also be a problem.
- You seem positive and decisive and can be outspoken in the expression of your opinions, but you lack the self-confidence needed to follow through with your ideas and plans.
- Procrastination is your downfall.
- Your ideas can be very original and inventive.
- This name does you an injustice in that it restricts your success in business and personal pursuits through a lack of ambition.
- Your personal appearance is important to you, for you desire to make a good impression on others.
Can I Name My Baby Fadi?
Yes you can name your baby Fadi!
List Of Celebrities With First Name Fadi
We looked for the celebrities whose first name is Fadi and the definitions which contains the name Fadi or similar to it. You can find the results below.
Fadi: Fadi (also spelled Fady) is an Arabic male given name meaning “the sacrificed one”, often used in reference to the crucifixion of Jesus Christ.
Fading: In wireless communications, fading is deviation of the attenuation affecting a signal over certain propagation media.
Fadisheh: Fadisheh (Persian: فديشه, also Romanized as Fadīsheh) is a village in Ghazali Rural District, Miyan Jolgeh District, Nishapur County, Razavi Khorasan Province, Iran.
Fadihah: Fadihah (Persian: فديهه, also Romanized as Fadīhah, Fadiha, and Fadīheh; also known as Fadīmeh and Pia) is a village in Bayg Rural District, Bayg District, Torbat-e Heydarieh County, Razavi Khorasan Province, Iran.
Fadilla: Annia Aurelia Fadilla, most commonly known as Fadilla (159-died after 211) was an influential Roman Princess and was one of the daughters born to Roman Emperor Marcus Aurelius and Roman Empress Faustina the Younger.
Fading (song): “Fading” is a song by Barbadian recording artist Rihanna from her fifth studio album, Loud (2010). The song was written by Jamal Jones and Ester Dean, whilst production of the song was completed by Jones under his production name, Polow da Don.
Fadil Hadžić: Fadil Hadžić (23 April 1922 – 3 January 2011) was a prominent film director, screenwriter, playwright and journalist, mainly known for his comedy films and plays.
Fadi El Khatib: Fadi El Khatib (Arabic: فادي الخطيب), born January 1, 1979 in Mazboud, is a Lebanese professional basketball player currently playing for Sporting al riyadi in the Lebanese Basketball Association.
Fadil Paçrami: Fadil Paçrami (born Shkodër, May 25, 1922 – died Tirana, January 16, 2008) was an Albanian politician.
Fadi in Arabic Writing
If you want to see your name in Arabic calligraphy below you can find Fadi in Arabic letters.
Fadi in Chinese Characters
If you want to see your name in Chinese below you can find Fadi in Chinese letters.
Fadi in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
Here you can see the name Fadi in Hieroglyphics (ancient Egyptian)
How To Say Fadi in American Sign Language
This section will show you how to say the name Fadi in American Sign Language and you can meet with deaf peaple and introduce yourself.
Search Another Name?
Not just Fadi meaning right? Do not stop! Search another name…