Meaning of the name Felipa, analysis of the name Felipa and so much more… What does Felipa mean and its numerology, definition, origin, popularity and very interesting information. Please use the menu below.
- Information About The Name Felipa
- The Meaning Of The Name Felipa
- The Picture Of The Name Felipa
- Statistics Of The Name Felipa
- Numerology Of The Name Felipa
- Destination Number Of The Name Felipa
- Analysis Of The Name Felipa
- Felipa Character Analysis of Meaning
- Can I Name My Baby Felipa?
- List Of Celebrities With First Name Felipa
- Felipa in Arabic Writing
- Felipa in Chinese Characters
- Felipa in Japanese Katakana (Letters)
- Felipa in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
- How To Say Felipa in American Sign Language
- Search Another Name?
Information About The Name Felipa
Gender of the name Felipa: Girl
Color of the name Felipa: Blue&Pink
Origin of the name Felipa: Spanish
The Meaning Of The Name Felipa
Definition of Felipa: lover of horsesMeaning of Felipa: Spanish feminine form of PHILIP
The Picture Of The Name Felipa
Consider your name Felipa as a picture. How would it look like? This will be funny! Using the meaning of Felipa, we prepared this picture. Do not bother the gender. =)
Statistics Of The Name Felipa
How many people in the U.S have the name Felipa: 6,527
Rank of the name Felipa in the U.S.: 3,235th
How many letters are in the name Felipa? 6
Numerology Of The Name Felipa
In the table below, you can find the letters that the name Felipa contains and its alphabet numbers. After you sum up these numbers, it is your name numerology number.
Destination Number Of The Name Felipa
To calculate the destiny number of the name Felipa, please look at the table below. There is a number for each letters of the name Felipa. Add up these numbers and that’s your destiny number.
f (6) + e (5) + l (3) + i (9) + p (7) + a (1) = => 3+1 = 4
Destiny Number: 4. Here is your name analysis according to your destiny number.
Felipa Destiny Analysis
Analysis Of The Name Felipa
Here is the analysis of the name Felipa.
|F||You are very trustworthy. You like moving slowly and staying calm everytime. You are considered as cool.|
|E||You have a very complicated emotional world. You can be sad and happy at the same time and never ever recognise it.|
|L||You have the most talented personality. You can be talented in so many different areas like art, sports and education.|
|İ||You are the most emotional person. Your heart can be easly broken and you are very sensitive.|
|P||You have a great self-confidence in almost every environment and you know it. Self-confidence is extremely important for you. You use it to achieve your goals.|
|A||Your sense of analyzing life is stronger. You are known as a reasonable person.|
Felipa Character Analysis of MeaningHere is the characteristics of Felipa in details.
- This name creates a deliberate and methodical way of thinking and speaking; it takes you time to learn but, once you have mastered a subject, you do not forget it.
- You are overly fond of heavy foods such as meat, potatoes, breads and pastries and could suffer with stomach and intestinal disorders, constipation or boils.
- Your first name of Felipa has given you a practical, logical, analytical approach to life and a great deal of patience.
- Although the name Felipa creates the urge to be reliable and responsible, we emphasize that it limits your versatility and scope, tuning you to technical details.
- There is a seriousness to your nature which could cause you to worry over your responsibilities, especially when confronted with change and uncertainty.
- You enjoy working at anything of a mechanical or technical nature, and believe that what is worth doing is worth doing well.
- When you are interested in a project, you concentrate all your thoughts on it and do not appreciate being interrupted.
- You are very systematic in all you do and do not like to see things out of order; however, there is a tendency for you to be too fussy.
- This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the elimination system, and through worry and mental tension.
Can I Name My Baby Felipa?
Yes you can name your baby Felipa!
List Of Celebrities With First Name Felipa
We looked for the celebrities whose first name is Felipa and the definitions which contains the name Felipa or similar to it. You can find the results below.
Felipa Palacios: Felipa Alicia Palacios Hinestroza (born December 1, 1975 in Bojaya, Chocó) is a retired female track and field athlete from Colombia, who competed in the sprint events.
Felipa Tzeek Naal: Felipa Tzeek Naal is a Mexican artisan specializing in traditional Mayan palm frond weaving. Her work is well-known regionally and has been recognized by the Fomento Cultural Banamex, who named her a “grand master.”
Felipa Sánchez, la soldadera: Felipa Sánchez, la soldadera, is a Mexican telenovela produced by Televisa and originally transmitted by Telesistema Mexicano in 1967.
Felipa Hernandez Barragan: Felipa Hernandez Barragan (born 1914- d. 2011) is a Mexican potter known for the making of a set of figures used in the curing of ailments caused by “bad air.”
Luiz Felipe Scolari: Luiz Felipe Scolari, ComIH, (Brazilian Portuguese: [luˈis fɪˈɫipɪ sko̞ˈlaɾi], European Portuguese: [ˈɫwiʃ fɨˈɫip(ɨ) ʃkuˈɫaɾi]; born 9 November 1948), also known as Felipão in Brazil and as Phil Scolari or Big Phil in the English-speaking world, is a FIFA World Cup winner Brazilian football manager and former professional footballer, who is the current manager of Chinese club Guangzhou Evergrande in the Chinese Super League.
International Gay and Lesbian Human Rights Commission: The International Gay and Lesbian Human Rights Commission (IGLHRC) is a US-based international non-governmental organization that addresses human rights violations against lesbians, gay men, bisexuals, intersex people, transgender people and people with HIV/AIDS.
Felipa Colón de Toledo, 3rd duchess of Veragua: Felipa Colón de Toledo y Mosquera, 2nd duchess of la Vega and 2nd duchess of Veragua and 2nd Marquesa of Jamaica (ca.
Felipa de Souza: Felipa de Souza (1556, Portugal – 1600, Brazil) was a woman who had romantic relationships with other women during the Brazilian colonial era.
Philippa Schuyler: Philippa Duke Schuyler (/ˈskaɪlər/; August 2, 1931 – May 9, 1967) was a noted American child prodigy and pianist who became famous in the 1930s and 1940s as a result of her talent, mixed-race parentage, and the eccentric methods employed by her mother to bring her up.
Felipa in Arabic Writing
If you want to see your name in Arabic calligraphy below you can find Felipa in Arabic letters.
Felipa in Chinese Characters
If you want to see your name in Chinese below you can find Felipa in Chinese letters.
Felipa in Japanese Katakana (Letters)
If you want to see your name in Japanese below you can find Felipa in Japanese letters.
Felipa in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
Here you can see the name Felipa in Hieroglyphics (ancient Egyptian)
How To Say Felipa in American Sign Language
This section will show you how to say the name Felipa in American Sign Language and you can meet with deaf peaple and introduce yourself.
Search Another Name?
Not just Felipa meaning right? Do not stop! Search another name…