Meaning of the name Gavin, analysis of the name Gavin and so much more… What does Gavin mean and its numerology, definition, origin, popularity and very interesting information. Please use the menu below.
- Information About The Name Gavin
- Prononciation Of Gavin
- The Meaning Of The Name Gavin
- The Picture Of The Name Gavin
- Statistics Of The Name Gavin
- Numerology Of The Name Gavin
- Destination Number Of The Name Gavin
- Analysis Of The Name Gavin
- Gavin Character Analysis of Meaning
- Can I Name My Baby Gavin?
- List Of Celebrities With First Name Gavin
- Gavin in Arabic Writing
- Gavin in Chinese Characters
- Gavin in Japanese Katakana (Letters)
- Gavin in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
- How To Say Gavin in American Sign Language
- Search Another Name?
Information About The Name Gavin
Gender of the name Gavin: Boy
Color of the name Gavin: Blue&Pink
Origin of the name Gavin: Welsh
Prononciation Of Gavin
Here is how to pronounce the name Gavin:
The Meaning Of The Name Gavin
Definition of Gavin: white hawkMeaning of Gavin: Medieval form of GAWAIN. Though it died out in England, it was reintroduced from Scotland in the 20th century.
The Picture Of The Name Gavin
Consider your name Gavin as a picture. How would it look like? This will be funny! Using the meaning of Gavin, we prepared this picture. Do not bother the gender. =)
Statistics Of The Name Gavin
How many people in the U.S have the name Gavin: 22,659
Rank of the name Gavin in the U.S.: 1,496th
How many letters are in the name Gavin? 5
Below you can find the rankings of Gavin in different countries.
Numerology Of The Name Gavin
In the table below, you can find the letters that the name Gavin contains and its alphabet numbers. After you sum up these numbers, it is your name numerology number.
Destination Number Of The Name Gavin
To calculate the destiny number of the name Gavin, please look at the table below. There is a number for each letters of the name Gavin. Add up these numbers and that’s your destiny number.
g (7) + a (1) + v (4) + i (9) + n (5) = => 2+6 = 8
Destiny Number: 8. Here is your name analysis according to your destiny number.
Gavin Destiny Analysis
Analysis Of The Name Gavin
Here is the analysis of the name Gavin.
|G||You need power all the time. You can do everything to satisfy this need and you can be very stubborn too.|
|A||Your sense of analyzing life is stronger. You are known as a reasonable person.|
|V||You don’t care anyone and what they think of you. You can not be affected by anything.|
|İ||You are the most emotional person. Your heart can be easly broken and you are very sensitive.|
|N||You have a great common sense and a higher ability in life. You see thing much before they happen.|
Gavin Character Analysis of MeaningHere is the characteristics of Gavin in details.
- The desires for independence and financial success have been strong motivating forces from early in your life.
- More congenial business and personal relationships would result from being more tactful and more aware of the needs of others.
- You have definite executive and leadership abilities, however others may find you to be rather forceful and uncompromising.
- Although the name Gavin creates the urge to be a leader and organizer, we stress that it causes a materialistic approach that frustrates higher humanitarian qualities.
- Your health could suffer through ailments centring in the head.
- Your judgment is seldom swayed through your feelings.
- Also, the generative organs could be affected.
- This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the reproductive organs, and tension or accidents to the head.
Can I Name My Baby Gavin?
Yes you can name your baby Gavin!
List Of Celebrities With First Name Gavin
We looked for the celebrities whose first name is Gavin and the definitions which contains the name Gavin or similar to it. You can find the results below.
Gavin: Gavin is a male given name. It is the late medieval form of the name Gawain, which in turn is believed to have originated from the Welsh name Gwalchgwn, meaning “White Hawk.” Sir Gawain and the Green Knight is an epic poem connected with King Arthur’s Round Table.
Gavin Rees: Gavin Rees (born 10 May 1980) is a retired Welsh professional boxer. Nicknamed “The Rock”, Rees is a former British and EBU lightweight champion, and former WBA light welterweight world champion.
Gavin & Stacey: Gavin & Stacey is a British romantic situation comedy that follows the long-distance relationship of Gavin (Mathew Horne) from Billericay in Essex, England, and Stacey (Joanna Page) from Barry in the Vale of Glamorgan, Wales.
Gavin Hood: Gavin Hood (born 12 May 1963) is a South African filmmaker, screenwriter, producer and actor, best known for writing and directing Tsotsi (2005), which won the Academy Award for Best Foreign Language Film.
Gavin Newsom: Gavin Christopher Newsom (born October 10, 1967) is an American politician. He is the 49th and current lieutenant governor of California, after being elected in 2010 and re-elected in 2014. In 2003, he was elected the 42nd Mayor of San Francisco, the city’s youngest in a hundred years.
Gavin Wolpert: Gavin Wolpert is a Canadian American professional bridge player.
Gavinane: Gavinane is a small town and commune in the Cercle of Nioro du Sahel in the Kayes Region of south-western Mali.
Gavin Turk: Gavin Turk (born 1967) is a British artist, and is considered to be one of the Young British Artists. Turk’s oeuvre deals with issues of authenticity and identity, engaged with modernist and avant-garde debates surrounding the ‘myth’ of the artist and the ‘authorship’ of a work of art.
Gavin DeGraw: Gavin Shane DeGraw (born February 4, 1977) is an American musician and singer-songwriter. He rose to fame with the single “I Don’t Want to Be” from his debut album Chariot which became the theme song for the television drama series One Tree Hill.
Gavin in Arabic Writing
If you want to see your name in Arabic calligraphy below you can find Gavin in Arabic letters.
Gavin in Chinese Characters
If you want to see your name in Chinese below you can find Gavin in Chinese letters.
Gavin in Japanese Katakana (Letters)
If you want to see your name in Japanese below you can find Gavin in Japanese letters.
Gavin in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
Here you can see the name Gavin in Hieroglyphics (ancient Egyptian)
How To Say Gavin in American Sign Language
This section will show you how to say the name Gavin in American Sign Language and you can meet with deaf peaple and introduce yourself.
Search Another Name?
Not just Gavin meaning right? Do not stop! Search another name…