Meaning of the name Geordi, analysis of the name Geordi and so much more… What does Geordi mean and its numerology, definition, origin, popularity and very interesting information. Please use the menu below.
- Information About The Name Geordi
- The Meaning Of The Name Geordi
- The Picture Of The Name Geordi
- Statistics Of The Name Geordi
- Numerology Of The Name Geordi
- Destination Number Of The Name Geordi
- Analysis Of The Name Geordi
- Geordi Character Analysis of Meaning
- Can I Name My Baby Geordi?
- List Of Celebrities With First Name Geordi
- Geordi in Arabic Writing
- Geordi in Chinese Characters
- Geordi in Japanese Katakana (Letters)
- Geordi in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
- How To Say Geordi in American Sign Language
- Search Another Name?
Information About The Name Geordi
Gender of the name Geordi: Boy
Color of the name Geordi: Blue&Pink
Origin of the name Geordi: Greek
The Meaning Of The Name Geordi
Definition of Geordi: hill near meadows
The Picture Of The Name Geordi
Consider your name Geordi as a picture. How would it look like? This will be funny! Using the meaning of Geordi, we prepared this picture. Do not bother the gender. =)
Statistics Of The Name Geordi
How many people in the U.S have the name Geordi: 37
Rank of the name Geordi in the U.S.: 116,854th
How many letters are in the name Geordi? 6
Numerology Of The Name Geordi
In the table below, you can find the letters that the name Geordi contains and its alphabet numbers. After you sum up these numbers, it is your name numerology number.
Destination Number Of The Name Geordi
To calculate the destiny number of the name Geordi, please look at the table below. There is a number for each letters of the name Geordi. Add up these numbers and that’s your destiny number.
g (7) + e (5) + o (6) + r (9) + d (4) + i (9) = => 4+0 = 4
Destiny Number: 4. Here is your name analysis according to your destiny number.
Geordi Destiny Analysis
Analysis Of The Name Geordi
Here is the analysis of the name Geordi.
|G||You need power all the time. You can do everything to satisfy this need and you can be very stubborn too.|
|E||You have a very complicated emotional world. You can be sad and happy at the same time and never ever recognise it.|
|O||You are a very closed person. You like keeping secrets and enjoy your privacy. You do not want to explain yourself to people.|
|R||You have always been an indecisive person and you will be in the future. You hardly even cann’t decide what to eat! Hesitation is the biggest part of your life.|
|D||You enjoy life and having fun. Actually you are addicted to them. Without fun you can not breath.|
|İ||You are the most emotional person. Your heart can be easly broken and you are very sensitive.|
Geordi Character Analysis of MeaningHere is the characteristics of Geordi in details.
- You do not take to changes easily and can be quietly stubborn.
- You gravitate to positions where there is stability, security and opportunities to work with others to make steady progress.
- Your first name, Geordi, creates a friendly, sensitive, and practical nature.
- You appreciate details, precision, and system and order.
- You could suffer with problems relative to the fluid functions or intestinal tract such as constipation, growths, swelling of the legs and ankles or over-stoutness.
- These qualities, however, can make you too fussy, from time to time, over inconsequential matters.
- You do rely on the support and encouragement of others as there is an underlying lack of confidence with this name.
- For the same reason, many times you procrastinate over making decisions.
- You could be very skilful in dealing with technical and mechanical matters.
Can I Name My Baby Geordi?
Yes you can name your baby Geordi!
List Of Celebrities With First Name Geordi
We looked for the celebrities whose first name is Geordi and the definitions which contains the name Geordi or similar to it. You can find the results below.
Geordi La Forge: Lieutenant Commander Geordi La Forge /ˈdʒɔrdi ləˈfɔrdʒ/ is a fictional character who appeared in all seven seasons of the American science fiction television series Star Trek: The Next Generation and its four feature films.
Geordie: Geordie /ˈdʒɔrdi/ is both a regional nickname for a person from the larger Tyneside region of North East England and the name of the Northern English dialect spoken by its inhabitants.
George I of Great Britain: George I (George Louis; German: Georg Ludwig; 28 May 1660 – 11 June 1727) was King of Great Britain and Ireland from 1 August 1714 until his death, and ruler of the Duchy and Electorate of Brunswick-Lüneburg (Hanover) in the Holy Roman Empire from 1698.
Geordie Shore: Geordie Shore is a British reality television series broadcast on MTV. Based in Newcastle upon Tyne, it was first broadcast on 24 May 2011, and is the British spin-off of the American show Jersey Shore.
Geordie Walker: Kevin “Geordie” Walker (born Kevin Walker, 18 December 1958, in Chester-le-Street, County Durham, England) is a rock musician, best known as the guitarist from the post-punk group Killing Joke.
Geordie (ballad): “Geordie” is Child ballad 209, existing in many variants.
Geordie (band): Geordie (/ˈdʒɔrdi/, JOR-dee) were a British rock band from Newcastle upon Tyne, England, most notably active in the 1970s.
Geordie Greig: George “Geordie” Carron Greig (born 16 December 1960 in Lambeth, London) is an English journalist and editor of The Mail on Sunday.
Geordie dialect words:
Geordi in Arabic Writing
If you want to see your name in Arabic calligraphy below you can find Geordi in Arabic letters.
Geordi in Chinese Characters
If you want to see your name in Chinese below you can find Geordi in Chinese letters.
Geordi in Japanese Katakana (Letters)
If you want to see your name in Japanese below you can find Geordi in Japanese letters.
Geordi in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
Here you can see the name Geordi in Hieroglyphics (ancient Egyptian)
How To Say Geordi in American Sign Language
This section will show you how to say the name Geordi in American Sign Language and you can meet with deaf peaple and introduce yourself.
Search Another Name?
Not just Geordi meaning right? Do not stop! Search another name…