Meaning of the name Gilbert, analysis of the name Gilbert and so much more… What does Gilbert mean and its numerology, definition, origin, popularity and very interesting information. Please use the quick menu.
- Information About The Name Gilbert
- Prononciation Of Gilbert
- The Meaning Of The Name Gilbert
- Statistics Of The Name Gilbert
- The Picture Of The Name Gilbert
- Numerology Of The Name Gilbert
- Destination Number Of The Name Gilbert
- Analysis Of The Name Gilbert
- Gilbert Character Analysis of Meaning
- Can I Name My Baby Gilbert?
- List Of Celebrities With First Name Gilbert
- Gilbert in Arabic Writing
- Gilbert in Chinese Characters
- Gilbert in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
- How To Say Gilbert in American Sign Language
- Search Another Name?
Information About The Name Gilbert
Gender of the name Gilbert: Boy
Color of the name Gilbert: Blue&Pink
Origin of the name Gilbert: German
Prononciation Of Gilbert
Here is how to pronounce the name Gilbert:
The Meaning Of The Name Gilbert
Definition of Gilbert: pledge brightMeaning of Gilbert: Means “bright pledge”, derived from the Germanic elements gisil “pledge, hostage” and beraht “bright”. The Normans introduced this name to England, where it was common during the Middle Ages. It was borne by a 12th-century British saint, the founder of the religious order known as the Gilbertines.
Statistics Of The Name Gilbert
How many people in the U.S have the name Gilbert: 128,407
Rank of the name Gilbert in the U.S.: 510th
How many letters are in the name Gilbert? 7
Below you can find the rankings of Gilbert in different countries.
The Picture Of The Name Gilbert
Consider your name Gilbert as a picture. How would it look like? This will be funny! Using the meaning of Gilbert, we prepared this picture. Do not bother the gender. =)
Numerology Of The Name Gilbert
In the table below, you can find the letters that the name Gilbert contains and its alphabet numbers. After you sum up these numbers, it is your name numerology number.
Destination Number Of The Name Gilbert
To calculate the destiny number of the name Gilbert, please look at the table below. There is a number for each letters of the name Gilbert. Add up these numbers and that’s your destiny number.
g (7) + i (9) + l (3) + b (2) + e (5) + r (9) + t (2) = => 3+7 = 10 => 1+0 = 1
Destiny Number: 1. Here is your name analysis according to your destiny number.
Gilbert Destiny AnalysisOne of the biggest faults of you is that you try to do too much at once. You often scatter your energy and get nothing accomplished. Once you learn to finish what you have started, there is no stopping you from being successful. You must also watch those fast deals and those great bargains. In these areas your judgment may fail you. You must not become too greedy, or you will suffer a financial blow or two.
Analysis Of The Name Gilbert
Here is the analysis of the name Gilbert.
|G||You need power all the time. You can do everything to satisfy this need and you can be very stubborn too.|
|İ||You are the most emotional person. Your heart can be easly broken and you are very sensitive.|
|L||You have the most talented personality. You can be talented in so many different areas like art, sports and education.|
|B||You have a strong vision of the future. You see things with great hope and you hold on to that hope and never let it go..|
|E||You have a very complicated emotional world. You can be sad and happy at the same time and never ever recognise it.|
|R||You have always been an indecisive person and you will be in the future. You hardly even cann’t decide what to eat! Hesitation is the biggest part of your life.|
|T||You have a hard time expressing your feelings. You are very uncommunicative.|
Gilbert Character Analysis of MeaningHere is the characteristics of Gilbert in details.
- Though you have limitless enthusiasm for new ventures, you lose interest quickly once things become routine, as you dislike being forced to attend to detail and do monotonous work.
- You enjoy change, travel, and new experiences.
- While this name makes you very honest and sincere in your personal relationships, your tendency to retaliate with caustic remarks over even slight offenses could spoil many friendships.
- You find that you often do the hard, pioneering work in an undertaking, only to see others reap the benefits.
- The name of Gilbert makes you dynamic, restless, independent, ready to accept challenges, and outspoken.
- Reacting against injustice, you go out of your way to assist in creating fairness.
- You are very creative and promotional, and work intensely to carry out your plans.
- Your lack of patience and consistency in your affairs and your tendency to act impulsively can lead to actions you later regret taking, or to accidents, particularly to the head.
- You are prone to suffer moods of depression, and physical and mental tension which could have a serious affect upon the nervous system, causing stomach ulcers.
- Health weaknesses could also affect the eyes, ears, sinuses, or result in loss of hair.
Can I Name My Baby Gilbert?
Yes you can name your baby Gilbert!
List Of Celebrities With First Name Gilbert
We looked for the celebrities whose first name is Gilbert and the definitions which contains the name Gilbert or similar to it. You can find the results below.
Gilbert and Sullivan: Gilbert and Sullivan refers to the Victorian-era theatrical partnership of the librettist W. S. Gilbert (1836–1911) and the composer Arthur Sullivan (1842–1900) and to the works they jointly created.
Gilbert du Motier, Marquis de Lafayette: Marie-Joseph Paul Yves Roch Gilbert du Motier de La Fayette, Marquis de La Fayette (; 6 September 1757 – 20 May 1834), in the U.S.
Gilbert Islands: The Gilbert Islands (; formerly Kingsmill or King’s-Mill Islands) are a chain of sixteen atolls and coral islands in the Pacific Ocean.
Gilberto Gil: Gilberto Passos Gil Moreira (born June 26, 1942), better known as Gilberto Gil ( or ), is a Brazilian singer, guitarist, and songwriter, known for both his musical innovation and political commitment.
Gilbert Stuart: Gilbert Charles Stuart (born Stewart; December 3, 1755 – July 9, 1828) was an American painter from Rhode Island.
Gilbert Bécaud: Gilbert Bécaud (, 24 October 1927 – 18 December 2001) was a French singer, composer, pianist and actor, known as “Monsieur 100.000 Volts” for his energetic performances.
Gilbert Gottfried: Gilbert Gottfried (born February 28, 1955) is an American stand-up comedian, actor, and voice artist. His numerous roles in film and television include voicing the parrot Iago in Disney’s Aladdin and Digit in the children’s cartoon / educational math-based show Cyberchase.
Gilbert, Arizona: Gilbert is a town in Maricopa County, Arizona, United States, located southeast of Phoenix, within the Phoenix metropolitan area.
Gilbert Percy Whitley: Gilbert Percy Whitley (9 June 1903 – 18 July 1975) was a British-born Australian ichthyologist and malacologist who was Curator of Fishes at the Australian Museum in Sydney for about 40 years.
Gilbert in Arabic Writing
If you want to see your name in Arabic calligraphy below you can find Gilbert in Arabic letters.
Gilbert in Chinese Characters
If you want to see your name in Chinese below you can find Gilbert in Chinese letters.
Gilbert in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
Here you can see the name Gilbert in Hieroglyphics (ancient Egyptian)
How To Say Gilbert in American Sign Language
This section will show you how to say the name Gilbert in American Sign Language and you can meet with deaf peaple and introduce yourself.
Search Another Name?
Not just Gilbert meaning right? Do not stop! Search another name…