Meaning of the name Giles, analysis of the name Giles and so much more… What does Giles mean and its numerology, definition, origin, popularity and very interesting information. Please use the menu below.
- Information About The Name Giles
- Prononciation Of Giles
- The Meaning Of The Name Giles
- The Picture Of The Name Giles
- Statistics Of The Name Giles
- Numerology Of The Name Giles
- Destination Number Of The Name Giles
- Analysis Of The Name Giles
- Giles Character Analysis of Meaning
- Can I Name My Baby Giles?
- List Of Celebrities With First Name Giles
- Giles in Arabic Writing
- Giles in Chinese Characters
- Giles in Japanese Katakana (Letters)
- Giles in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
- How To Say Giles in American Sign Language
- Search Another Name?
Information About The Name Giles
Gender of the name Giles: Boy
Color of the name Giles: Blue&Pink
Origin of the name Giles: English
Prononciation Of Giles
Here is how to pronounce the name Giles:
The Meaning Of The Name Giles
Definition of Giles: kid, young goatMeaning of Giles: From the Late Latin name Aegidius, which is derived from Greek αιγιδιον (aigidion) meaning “young goat”. Saint Giles was an 8th-century miracle worker who came to southern France from Greece. He is regarded as the patron saint of the crippled. In Old French the name Aegidius became Gidie and then Gilles, at which point it was imported to England.
The Picture Of The Name Giles
Consider your name Giles as a picture. How would it look like? This will be funny! Using the meaning of Giles, we prepared this picture. Do not bother the gender. =)
Statistics Of The Name Giles
How many people in the U.S have the name Giles: 4,705
Rank of the name Giles in the U.S.: 4,042nd
How many letters are in the name Giles? 5
Numerology Of The Name Giles
In the table below, you can find the letters that the name Giles contains and its alphabet numbers. After you sum up these numbers, it is your name numerology number.
Destination Number Of The Name Giles
To calculate the destiny number of the name Giles, please look at the table below. There is a number for each letters of the name Giles. Add up these numbers and that’s your destiny number.
g (7) + i (9) + l (3) + e (5) + s (1) = => 2+5 = 7
Destiny Number: 7. Here is your name analysis according to your destiny number.
Giles Destiny Analysis
Analysis Of The Name Giles
Here is the analysis of the name Giles.
|G||You need power all the time. You can do everything to satisfy this need and you can be very stubborn too.|
|İ||You are the most emotional person. Your heart can be easly broken and you are very sensitive.|
|L||You have the most talented personality. You can be talented in so many different areas like art, sports and education.|
|E||You have a very complicated emotional world. You can be sad and happy at the same time and never ever recognise it.|
|S||You like to imagine and when you do you have great fun. This wont scare you even if you do this too much!|
Giles Character Analysis of MeaningHere is the characteristics of Giles in details.
- The name of Giles creates an overly-sensitive nature which causes you to sense and feel far more than you can understand or put into words.
- This name causes tension in the region of the solar plexus, as well as the heart and lungs.
- However, you prefer to avoid routine, monotony, and menial tasks.
- You enjoy the out-of-doors and find your greatest peace and relaxation from the beauty and harmony of nature.
- You have a deep, artistic, and creative side which shows through a love for music and literature.
- You prefer to limit your friendships and associations to those who share your interests and appreciate your quiet, refined ways.
- You have an ability to concentrate and work intently on anything which holds your interest.
- Others often find it difficult to understand you.
- Your feelings tend to build up within you and, if you cannot release them through a creative, constructive channel, you could suffer with frustration, moods, and much inner turmoil.
- Health problems would centre in those areas of the body.
- Writing is a more natural mode of expression for your deeper thoughts and feelings than the spoken word.
Can I Name My Baby Giles?
Yes you can name your baby Giles!
List Of Celebrities With First Name Giles
We looked for the celebrities whose first name is Giles and the definitions which contains the name Giles or similar to it. You can find the results below.
Giles: Giles may refer to:
Gileston: Gileston (Welsh: Silstwn) is a small Welsh village near West Aberthaw in Bro Morgannwg (the Vale of Glamorgan) on the coast of South Wales.
Giles Corey: Giles Corey (1621 – September 19, 1692) was accused of witchcraft along with his wife Martha Corey during the Salem Witch Trials (1692-1693).
Giles Martin: Giles Martin (born 9 October 1969) is an English record producer, songwriter, composer and multi-instrumentalist.
Giles Gilbert Scott: Sir Giles Gilbert Scott, OM (9 November 1880 – 8 February 1960) was an English architect known for his work on such structures as Liverpool Cathedral, Waterloo Bridge and Battersea Power Station and designing the iconic red telephone box.
Giles Coke: Giles Christopher Coke (born 3 June 1986) is an English footballer who plays for Sheffield Wednesday.
Giles of Rome: Giles of Rome (Latin Ægidius Romanus, or in Italian Egidio Colonna; c. 1243, Rome – 22 December 1316, Avignon), was an archbishop of Bourges who was famed for his logician commentary on the Organon by Aristotle.
Giles Coren: Giles Coren (born 29 July 1969) is an English columnist and restaurant critic for The Times and has contributed to various publications including the Independent on Sunday, Tatler and GQ.
Giles Barnes: Giles Gordon K. Barnes (born 5 August 1988) is an English born Jamaican international footballer, who plays as a forward for Houston Dynamo in Major League Soccer.
Giles in Arabic Writing
If you want to see your name in Arabic calligraphy below you can find Giles in Arabic letters.
Giles in Chinese Characters
If you want to see your name in Chinese below you can find Giles in Chinese letters.
Giles in Japanese Katakana (Letters)
If you want to see your name in Japanese below you can find Giles in Japanese letters.
Giles in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
Here you can see the name Giles in Hieroglyphics (ancient Egyptian)
How To Say Giles in American Sign Language
This section will show you how to say the name Giles in American Sign Language and you can meet with deaf peaple and introduce yourself.
Search Another Name?
Not just Giles meaning right? Do not stop! Search another name…