Meaning of the name Gita, analysis of the name Gita and so much more… What does Gita mean and its numerology, definition, origin, popularity and very interesting information. Please use the menu below.
- Information About The Name Gita
- Prononciation Of Gita
- The Meaning Of The Name Gita
- The Picture Of The Name Gita
- Statistics Of The Name Gita
- Numerology Of The Name Gita
- Destination Number Of The Name Gita
- Analysis Of The Name Gita
- Gita Character Analysis of Meaning
- Can I Name My Baby Gita?
- List Of Celebrities With First Name Gita
- Gita in Arabic Writing
- Gita in Chinese Characters
- Gita in Japanese Katakana (Letters)
- Gita in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
- How To Say Gita in American Sign Language
- Search Another Name?
Information About The Name Gita
Gender of the name Gita: Girl
Color of the name Gita: Blue&Pink
Origin of the name Gita: Hindi
Prononciation Of Gita
Here is how to pronounce the name Gita:
The Meaning Of The Name Gita
Definition of Gita: songMeaning of Gita: Means “song” in Sanskrit. The word appears in the name of the ‘Bhagavad Gita’, a sacred text of Hinduism (meaning “divine song”).
The Picture Of The Name Gita
Consider your name Gita as a picture. How would it look like? This will be funny! Using the meaning of Gita, we prepared this picture. Do not bother the gender. =)
Statistics Of The Name Gita
How many people in the U.S have the name Gita: 3,551
Rank of the name Gita in the U.S.: 4,898th
How many letters are in the name Gita? 4
Below you can find the rankings of Gita in different countries.
Numerology Of The Name Gita
In the table below, you can find the letters that the name Gita contains and its alphabet numbers. After you sum up these numbers, it is your name numerology number.
Destination Number Of The Name Gita
To calculate the destiny number of the name Gita, please look at the table below. There is a number for each letters of the name Gita. Add up these numbers and that’s your destiny number.
g (7) + i (9) + t (2) + a (1) = => 1+9 = 10 => 1+0 = 1
Destiny Number: 1. Here is your name analysis according to your destiny number.
Gita Destiny Analysis
Analysis Of The Name Gita
Here is the analysis of the name Gita.
|G||You need power all the time. You can do everything to satisfy this need and you can be very stubborn too.|
|İ||You are the most emotional person. Your heart can be easly broken and you are very sensitive.|
|T||You have a hard time expressing your feelings. You are very uncommunicative.|
|A||Your sense of analyzing life is stronger. You are known as a reasonable person.|
Gita Character Analysis of MeaningHere is the characteristics of Gita in details.
- Your first name of Gita creates individuality, independence, self-confidence, initiative, and an inclination to physical activity.
- Once friendship is established, you are very loyal and steadfast and do not tolerate gossip or criticism.
- In your close associations and family life, there is little demonstration of sentiment, appreciation, sympathy, or encouragement.
- Your expression is invariably quite direct and candid, and lacks the moderating tone of tact, diplomacy, and friendliness.
- Weaknesses in the health caused by this name centre in the head.
- Your circle of friends is restricted to those of like nature.
- It is difficult for you to find the right words for such circumstances.
- You are not inclined to merge your opinions and viewpoints with others, to accept compromise, or to work in a subservient position against your will.
- Others find it difficult to accept your domineering and, at times, argumentative manner.
Can I Name My Baby Gita?
Yes you can name your baby Gita!
List Of Celebrities With First Name Gita
We looked for the celebrities whose first name is Gita and the definitions which contains the name Gita or similar to it. You can find the results below.
Bhagavad Gita: The Bhagavad Gita (Sanskrit: भगवद्गीता, bhagavad-gītā in IAST, Sanskrit pronunciation: [ˈbʱəɡəʋəd̪ ɡiːˈt̪aː]; lit.
Gitarijada: Gitarijada (Serbian Cyrillic: Гитаријада, trans. Guitar fest) is a musical festival held in Zaječar, Serbia in order to promote demo bands.
Gitanes: For the French bicycle manufacturer, see Gitane.
Gitari: Gitari (Persian: گيتري, also Romanized as Gītarī and Gītrī) is a village in Javar Rural District, in the Central District of Kuhbanan County, Kerman Province, Iran.
Gitani: Gitani (Persian: گيتاني, also Romanized as Gītānī) is a village in Birk Rural District, in the Central District of Mehrestan County, Sistan and Baluchestan Province, Iran.
Gitane: Gitane is a French manufacturer of bicycles based in Machecoul, France; the name “Gitane” means gypsy woman.
Gitanas: Gitanas is a Mexican telenovela which aired in 2004. It was largely based on the Chilean telenovela Romané, and was co-produced by the Mexican company Argos Comunicación and Telemundo.
Gitarzan: “Gitarzan” is a novelty song released by Ray Stevens in 1969, about a character who lives in a jungle and forms a musical band with his female partner, Jane, and their pet monkey.
Gitanjali: Gitanjali (Bengali: গীতাঞ্জলি) is a collection of poems by the Indian poet Rabindranath Tagore. The original Bengali collection of 157 poems was published on August 14, 1910. The English Gitanjali or Song Offerings is a collection of 103 English poems of Tagore’s own English translations of his Bengali poems first published in November 1912 by the India Society of London.
Gita in Arabic Writing
If you want to see your name in Arabic calligraphy below you can find Gita in Arabic letters.
Gita in Chinese Characters
If you want to see your name in Chinese below you can find Gita in Chinese letters.
Gita in Japanese Katakana (Letters)
If you want to see your name in Japanese below you can find Gita in Japanese letters.
Gita in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
Here you can see the name Gita in Hieroglyphics (ancient Egyptian)
How To Say Gita in American Sign Language
This section will show you how to say the name Gita in American Sign Language and you can meet with deaf peaple and introduce yourself.
Search Another Name?
Not just Gita meaning right? Do not stop! Search another name…