Meaning of the name Gizem, analysis of the name Gizem and so much more… What does Gizem mean and its numerology, definition, origin, popularity and very interesting information. Please use the menu below.
- Information About The Name Gizem
- Prononciation Of Gizem
- The Meaning Of The Name Gizem
- Statistics Of The Name Gizem
- The Picture Of The Name Gizem
- Numerology Of The Name Gizem
- Destination Number Of The Name Gizem
- Analysis Of The Name Gizem
- Gizem Character Analysis of Meaning
- Can I Name My Baby Gizem?
- List Of Celebrities With First Name Gizem
- Gizem in Arabic Writing
- Gizem in Chinese Characters
- Gizem in Japanese Katakana (Letters)
- Gizem in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
- How To Say Gizem in American Sign Language
- Search Another Name?
Information About The Name Gizem
Gender of the name Gizem: Girl
Color of the name Gizem: Blue&Pink
Origin of the name Gizem: Turkish
Prononciation Of Gizem
Here is how to pronounce the name Gizem:
The Meaning Of The Name Gizem
Definition of Gizem: mystery
Statistics Of The Name Gizem
How many people in the U.S have the name Gizem: 85
Rank of the name Gizem in the U.S.: 64,537th
How many letters are in the name Gizem? 5
The Picture Of The Name Gizem
Consider your name Gizem as a picture. How would it look like? This will be funny! Using the meaning of Gizem, we prepared this picture. Do not bother the gender. =)
Numerology Of The Name Gizem
In the table below, you can find the letters that the name Gizem contains and its alphabet numbers. After you sum up these numbers, it is your name numerology number.
Destination Number Of The Name Gizem
To calculate the destiny number of the name Gizem, please look at the table below. There is a number for each letters of the name Gizem. Add up these numbers and that’s your destiny number.
g (7) + i (9) + z (8) + e (5) + m (4) = => 3+3 = 6
Destiny Number: 6. Here is your name analysis according to your destiny number.
Gizem Destiny AnalysisWhatever happens, you always look out for yourself. You know how to use people and situations to your advantage. You are destined for fame and fortune.
Analysis Of The Name Gizem
Here is the analysis of the name Gizem.
|G||You need power all the time. You can do everything to satisfy this need and you can be very stubborn too.|
|İ||You are the most emotional person. Your heart can be easly broken and you are very sensitive.|
|Z||You are very successful when it comes to education. You like reading and you are interested in science.|
|E||You have a very complicated emotional world. You can be sad and happy at the same time and never ever recognise it.|
|M||You are smart and succesfull. You are interested in trade business and be successful too.|
Gizem Character Analysis of MeaningHere is the characteristics of Gizem in details.
- As you are versatile and capable, you could do any job well, although you would not like to do menial tasks.
- You could organize the work of others, though in your impatience to see the job done efficiently, you would likely step right in and do it yourself.
- Also, the intensity of your nature could result in tension in the solar plexus causing stomach trouble and, because you take your responsibilities seriously you could experience much worry.
- Your active, restless nature demands action and you dislike system and monotony.
- Having considerable vision, you could be adept at formulating new, more effective ways of doing things.
- Although the name Gizem creates an active mind and a restless urge to explore new ideas, we emphasize that it causes a superior, interfering expression whose favorite expression is “I know.” This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the solar plexus, worry, and mental tension.
Can I Name My Baby Gizem?
Yes you can name your baby Gizem!
List Of Celebrities With First Name Gizem
We looked for the celebrities whose first name is Gizem and the definitions which contains the name Gizem or similar to it. You can find the results below.
Gizem: Gizem is a common feminine Turkish given name. In Turkish, “Gizem” means “Mystery”, and/or “Enigma”.
Gizem Memiç: Gizem Memiç (Turkish: [ˈɡizem ˈmemitʃ]; born May 16, 1990) is a Turkish actress and beauty pageant titleholder who won the title of Miss Turkey 2010 on Thursday 1 April 2010. Gizem Memiç accepted the crown from Ebru Şam, Miss Turkey 2009. She is studying Interior Architecture & Environmental Design at Bilkent University.
Gizem Güreşen: Gizem Güreşen Karadayı (born January 14, 1987) is a Turkish volleyball player. She is 176 cm and plays as libero.
Gizem Girişmen: Gizem Girişmen (born November 25, 1981 in Ankara, Turkey), is a Turkish Paralympian female archer competing in the women’s recurve ARW2 event.
Gizem Çam: Gizem Çam (born 4 April 1991) is a Turkish female swimmer competing in butterfly and backstroke events.
Gizem Bozkurt: Gizem Bozkurt (born 23 May 1993) is a Turkish female swimmer competing in freestyle and mostly in the medley as well as relay events.
Gizem Saka: Gizem Saka (born April 9, 1978, Istanbul) is a contemporary Turkish artist and an economist. She is an adjunct instructor in Business Economics at the Wharton School of Business and a Teaching Assistant at the University of Pennsylvania, and Art Markets at Harvard University.
Gizem Öztaşdelen: Gizem Öztaşdelen (born March 23, 1992) is a Turkish women’s ice hockey player, former figure skater and certified coach.
Gizem Gönültaş: Gizem Gönültaş (born July 13, 1993) is a Turkish women’s football forward currently playing in the Women’s Third League for Beşiktaş JK with jersey number 10. She played for the Turkish girls’ national U-17, women’s national U-19 and U-21 teams.
Gizem in Arabic Writing
If you want to see your name in Arabic calligraphy below you can find Gizem in Arabic letters.
Gizem in Chinese Characters
If you want to see your name in Chinese below you can find Gizem in Chinese letters.
Gizem in Japanese Katakana (Letters)
If you want to see your name in Japanese below you can find Gizem in Japanese letters.
Gizem in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
Here you can see the name Gizem in Hieroglyphics (ancient Egyptian)
How To Say Gizem in American Sign Language
This section will show you how to say the name Gizem in American Sign Language and you can meet with deaf peaple and introduce yourself.
Search Another Name?
Not just Gizem meaning right? Do not stop! Search another name…