Meaning of the name Greta, analysis of the name Greta and so much more… What does Greta mean and its numerology, definition, origin, popularity and very interesting information. Please use the quick menu.
Information About The Name Greta
Gender of the name Greta: Girl
Color of the name Greta: Blue&Pink
Origin of the name Greta: German
Prononciation Of Greta
Here is how to pronounce the name Greta:
The Meaning Of The Name Greta
Definition of Greta: pearlMeaning of Greta: Short form of MARGARETA. A famous bearer of this name was Swedish actress Greta Garbo (1905-1990).
Statistics Of The Name Greta
How many people in the U.S have the name Greta: 24,990
Rank of the name Greta in the U.S.: 1,394th
How many letters are in the name Greta? 5
Below you can find the rankings of Greta in different countries.
The Picture Of The Name Greta
Consider your name Greta as a picture. How would it look like? This will be funny! Using the meaning of Greta, we prepared this picture. Do not bother the gender. =)
Numerology Of The Name Greta
In the table below, you can find the letters that the name Greta contains and its alphabet numbers. After you sum up these numbers, it is your name numerology number.
Destination Number Of The Name Greta
To calculate the destiny number of the name Greta, please look at the table below. There is a number for each letters of the name Greta. Add up these numbers and that’s your destiny number.
g (7) + r (9) + e (5) + t (2) + a (1) = => 2+4 = 6
Destiny Number: 6. Here is your name analysis according to your destiny number.
Greta Destiny AnalysisYou can be possessive in your relationships with others. You are passionate but jealous lover. You can never tell how far you will go to achieve your aims. You are relentless and your computer-like brains never stop plotting. When you anger you, you feel your icy hostility instead of hearing any sharp words. You will bide your time for revenge, so watch out! You are an elegant dresser, well-mannered, and always discrete. You always appear quiet and docile, but watch out, you never betray your true feelings. Your moves are planned out well in advance and you will hold your position to the bitter end. You can be evasive, and just when they think they have you, you slip away.
Analysis Of The Name Greta
Here is the analysis of the name Greta.
|G||You need power all the time. You can do everything to satisfy this need and you can be very stubborn too.|
|R||You have always been an indecisive person and you will be in the future. You hardly even cann’t decide what to eat! Hesitation is the biggest part of your life.|
|E||You have a very complicated emotional world. You can be sad and happy at the same time and never ever recognise it.|
|T||You have a hard time expressing your feelings. You are very uncommunicative.|
|A||Your sense of analyzing life is stronger. You are known as a reasonable person.|
Greta Character Analysis of MeaningHere is the characteristics of Greta in details.
- Friction could arise through others feeling that you were interfering with their rights and privileges, even though you are only trying to help.
- You are serious-minded and not inclined to make light of things even in little ways, and in your younger years you had more mature interests than others your age.
- However, there is a tendency to be a little too independent in your thinking and it is difficult for you to accept the help of others when you should.
- Whatever you set out to accomplish you do your very best to complete in accordance with what you consider to be right.
- Due to your strong sense of responsibility, you could experience worry and mental turmoil through assuming more responsibility than you should.
- Others can rely on you; once you have given your word you will do your utmost to fulfil a responsibility.
- In the home you assume your responsibilities capably, having the self-confidence to form your own opinions and make your own decisions.
- Your name of Greta gives you a clever mind, good business judgment, a sense of responsibility, and an appreciation of the finer things of life.
- Home and family mean a great deal to you and it is natural that you should desire the security of a peaceful, settled home environment where you can enjoy the companionship of family and friends.
Can I Name My Baby Greta?
Yes you can name your baby Greta!
List Of Celebrities With First Name Greta
We looked for the celebrities whose first name is Greta and the definitions which contains the name Greta or similar to it. You can find the results below.
Greta Garbo: Greta Garbo (18 September 1905 – 15 April 1990), born Greta Lovisa Gustafsson [gre:ta lʊvi:sa], was a Swedish film actress and an international star and icon during Hollywood’s silent and classic periods.
Gréta Arn: Gréta Arn (born 13 April 1979) is a retired Hungarian tennis player of German descent.
Greta Scacchi: Greta Scacchi (born 18 February 1960) is an Emmy Award-winning Italian-Australian actress known for her roles in the films White Mischief, Presumed Innocent and The Player.
Greta: The name Greta is derived from the name Margaret, which comes from the Greek word margarites or “pearl.”
Greta Van Susteren: Greta Van Susteren (born June 11, 1954) is an American commentator and television personality on the Fox News Channel, where she hosts On the Record w/ Greta Van Susteren.
Greta Gerwig: Greta Celeste Gerwig (born August 4, 1983) is an American actress and filmmaker. Gerwig first came to prominence through her association with the mumblecore film movement.
Greta Gynt: Greta Gynt (15 November 1916 – 2 April 2000), born Margrethe Woxholt, was a Norwegian singer, dancer and actress.
Grétar Steinsson: Grétar Rafn Steinsson (born 9 January 1982 in Siglufjörður) is a retired Icelandic footballer.
Days of Our Lives: Days of Our Lives, often abbreviated to DOOL or Days, is a daytime soap opera broadcast on the NBC television network.
Greta in Arabic Writing
If you want to see your name in Arabic calligraphy below you can find Greta in Arabic letters.
Greta in Chinese Characters
If you want to see your name in Chinese below you can find Greta in Chinese letters.
Greta in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
Here you can see the name Greta in Hieroglyphics (ancient Egyptian)
How To Say Greta in American Sign Language
This section will show you how to say the name Greta in American Sign Language and you can meet with deaf peaple and introduce yourself.
Search Another Name?
Not just Greta meaning right? Do not stop! Search another name…