Meaning of the name Gustav, analysis of the name Gustav and so much more… What does Gustav mean and its numerology, definition, origin, popularity and very interesting information. Please use the quick menu.
- Information About The Name Gustav
- Prononciation Of Gustav
- The Meaning Of The Name Gustav
- Statistics Of The Name Gustav
- The Picture Of The Name Gustav
- Numerology Of The Name Gustav
- Destination Number Of The Name Gustav
- Analysis Of The Name Gustav
- Gustav Character Analysis of Meaning
- Can I Name My Baby Gustav?
- List Of Celebrities With First Name Gustav
- Gustav in Arabic Writing
- Gustav in Chinese Characters
- Gustav in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
- How To Say Gustav in American Sign Language
- Search Another Name?
Information About The Name Gustav
Gender of the name Gustav: Boy
Color of the name Gustav: Blue&Pink
Origin of the name Gustav: German
Prononciation Of Gustav
Here is how to pronounce the name Gustav:
The Meaning Of The Name Gustav
Definition of Gustav: staff of the godsMeaning of Gustav: Possibly means “staff of the Goths”, derived from the Old Norse elements Gautr “Goth” and stafr “staff”. However, the root name Gautstafr is not well attested in the Old Norse period. Alternatively, it might be derived from the Slavic name GOSTISLAV. This name has been borne by six kings of Sweden, including the 16th-century Gustav I Vasa.
Statistics Of The Name Gustav
How many people in the U.S have the name Gustav: 3,390
Rank of the name Gustav in the U.S.: 5,061st
How many letters are in the name Gustav? 6
Below you can find the rankings of Gustav in different countries.
The Picture Of The Name Gustav
Consider your name Gustav as a picture. How would it look like? This will be funny! Using the meaning of Gustav, we prepared this picture. Do not bother the gender. =)
Numerology Of The Name Gustav
In the table below, you can find the letters that the name Gustav contains and its alphabet numbers. After you sum up these numbers, it is your name numerology number.
Destination Number Of The Name Gustav
To calculate the destiny number of the name Gustav, please look at the table below. There is a number for each letters of the name Gustav. Add up these numbers and that’s your destiny number.
g (7) + u (3) + s (1) + t (2) + a (1) + v (4) = => 1+8 = 9
Destiny Number: 9. Here is your name analysis according to your destiny number.
Gustav Destiny AnalysisYou must be careful in romance, although clear-sighted, you are very critical and lose interest in anyone you can’t consider your peer. You are vain and egotistical, but even that is to your advantage. You are always out in front!
Analysis Of The Name Gustav
Here is the analysis of the name Gustav.
|G||You need power all the time. You can do everything to satisfy this need and you can be very stubborn too.|
|U||You don’t like rushing in your life. You want to stay calm and do what you do one by one, slowly.|
|S||You like to imagine and when you do you have great fun. This wont scare you even if you do this too much!|
|T||You have a hard time expressing your feelings. You are very uncommunicative.|
|A||Your sense of analyzing life is stronger. You are known as a reasonable person.|
|V||You don’t care anyone and what they think of you. You can not be affected by anything.|
Gustav Character Analysis of MeaningHere is the characteristics of Gustav in details.
- You place great importance on whatever you happen to be interested in, and can be quite thorough and detailed in what you are doing, but find it difficult to be consistent.
- You have intense urges and feelings for which you can find no expression.
- Your name of Gustav has created the desire to focus on the details of your immediate interests to the extent that others consider you to be fussy.
- At times you are motivated more by moods and desires than by sound logic and reason, and under conditions of stress you could react inadvertently in temper or stubbornness that you would regret later.
- You scatter your efforts when things becomes too monotonous.
- Instead of establishing the system and order you would like, you are over-particular in some things that matter to you personally but lax and indulgent in other ways.
- You are attracted to, and could excel in, the mechanical or technical fields, such as computers.
- The indulgences prompted by this name can lead to high blood pressure and its relative ailments, as well as nervous tension affecting the whole nervous system.
Can I Name My Baby Gustav?
Yes you can name your baby Gustav!
List Of Celebrities With First Name Gustav
We looked for the celebrities whose first name is Gustav and the definitions which contains the name Gustav or similar to it. You can find the results below.
Gustav: Gustav, Gustave, Gustavs, Gustavo or Gustavus may refer to:
Gustav Mahler: Gustav Mahler (; 7 July 1860 – 18 May 1911) was a late-Romantic composer and one of the leading conductors of his generation.
Gustavus Adolphus of Sweden: Gustav II Adolf (9 December 1594 – 6 November 1632, O.S.); widely known in English by his Latinized name Gustavus Adolphus or as Gustav II Adolph, or as Gustavus Adolphus the Great (, , a formal posthumous distinction passed by the Riksdag of the Estates in 1634); was the King of Sweden from 1611 to 1632 and is credited as the founder of Sweden as a Great Power ().
Gustav Holst: Gustav Theodore Holst (born Gustavus Theodore von Holst; 21 September 1874 – 25 May 1934) was an English composer, arranger and teacher.
Gustav I of Sweden: Gustav I, born Gustav Eriksson of the Vasa noble family and later known as Gustav Vasa (12 May 1496 – 29 September 1560), was King of Sweden from 1523 until his death, previously self-recognised Protector of the Realm (Rikshövitsman) from 1521, during the ongoing Swedish War of Liberation against King Christian II of Denmark, Norway and Sweden.
Gustav III of Sweden: Gustav III ( – 29 March 1792) was King of Sweden from 1771 until his death.
Gustave Flaubert: Gustave Flaubert (; 12 December 1821 – 8 May 1880) was an influential French writer widely considered one of the greatest novelists in Western literature.
Gustavo Kuerten: Gustavo Kuerten (; born September 10, 1976) is a retired former World No. 1 tennis player from Brazil.
Gustave Courbet: Jean Désiré Gustave Courbet (; 10 June 1819 – 31 December 1877) was a French painter who led the Realist movement in 19th-century French painting.
Gustav in Arabic Writing
If you want to see your name in Arabic calligraphy below you can find Gustav in Arabic letters.
Gustav in Chinese Characters
If you want to see your name in Chinese below you can find Gustav in Chinese letters.
Gustav in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
Here you can see the name Gustav in Hieroglyphics (ancient Egyptian)
How To Say Gustav in American Sign Language
This section will show you how to say the name Gustav in American Sign Language and you can meet with deaf peaple and introduce yourself.
Search Another Name?
Not just Gustav meaning right? Do not stop! Search another name…