Meaning of the name Hafiz, analysis of the name Hafiz and so much more… What does Hafiz mean and its numerology, definition, origin, popularity and very interesting information. Please use the quick menu.
- Information About The Name Hafiz
- Prononciation Of Hafiz
- The Meaning Of The Name Hafiz
- Statistics Of The Name Hafiz
- The Picture Of The Name Hafiz
- Numerology Of The Name Hafiz
- Destination Number Of The Name Hafiz
- Analysis Of The Name Hafiz
- Hafiz Character Analysis of Meaning
- Can I Name My Baby Hafiz?
- List Of Celebrities With First Name Hafiz
- Hafiz in Arabic Writing
- Hafiz in Chinese Characters
- Hafiz in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
- How To Say Hafiz in American Sign Language
- Search Another Name?
Information About The Name Hafiz
Gender of the name Hafiz: Boy
Color of the name Hafiz: Blue&Pink
Origin of the name Hafiz: Arabic
Prononciation Of Hafiz
Here is how to pronounce the name Hafiz:
The Meaning Of The Name Hafiz
Definition of Hafiz: custodianMeaning of Hafiz: Means “custodian, guardian” in Arabic. In Islamic tradition الحفيظ (al-Hafiz) is one of the 99 names of Allah.
Statistics Of The Name Hafiz
How many people in the U.S have the name Hafiz: 614
Rank of the name Hafiz in the U.S.: 16,231st
How many letters are in the name Hafiz? 5
The Picture Of The Name Hafiz
Consider your name Hafiz as a picture. How would it look like? This will be funny! Using the meaning of Hafiz, we prepared this picture. Do not bother the gender. =)
Numerology Of The Name Hafiz
In the table below, you can find the letters that the name Hafiz contains and its alphabet numbers. After you sum up these numbers, it is your name numerology number.
Destination Number Of The Name Hafiz
To calculate the destiny number of the name Hafiz, please look at the table below. There is a number for each letters of the name Hafiz. Add up these numbers and that’s your destiny number.
h (8) + a (1) + f (6) + i (9) + z (8) = => 3+2 = 5
Destiny Number: 5. Here is your name analysis according to your destiny number.
Hafiz Destiny AnalysisIt is next to impossible to win an argument with you. You intimidate anyone who challenges you. Once they arouse your anger, they keep after you for a very long time. You are extremely loyal to friends and family. When really needed, you always come to the rescue. You are the first one to say ‘I told you so’. In spite of being overly emotional, you are not sentimental or even romantic. You will just take it for granted that everyone loves you. Although you are stubborn and irrational, you are not petty or begrudging with your favors. It is hard for you to hide your feelings. You don’t even try.
Analysis Of The Name Hafiz
Here is the analysis of the name Hafiz.
|H||You prefer an ordinary life. Beeing calm when things go wrong is your natural ability.|
|A||Your sense of analyzing life is stronger. You are known as a reasonable person.|
|F||You are very trustworthy. You like moving slowly and staying calm everytime. You are considered as cool.|
|İ||You are the most emotional person. Your heart can be easly broken and you are very sensitive.|
|Z||You are very successful when it comes to education. You like reading and you are interested in science.|
Hafiz Character Analysis of MeaningHere is the characteristics of Hafiz in details.
- You are creative, versatile, and imaginative.
- Routine, monotony, and the responsibility of looking after details can have a similar effect on you, as you are a person who desires change, travel, and new experiences.
- Also, ailments could centre in the head affecting the eyes, ears, nose, throat, or teeth.
- Your first name of Hafiz has given you a quick, analytical mind.
- However, independence, positivity and the urge for action and progress are such strong forces in your nature that you find it difficult to control them.
- You feel happy as long as headway is being made, but as soon as you are obstructed or your individuality and freedom of action are restricted, you experience an intense nervous reaction.
- A sensitive stomach and ulcers could result.
- In order to gain greater congeniality in your personal associations, you need to cultivate a more relaxed manner, greater generosity, understanding, and tolerance, and, above all, you need to avoid being too outspoken and self-opinionated. The influence of this name can be very destructive to your health and personal happiness, even though it may take you far in business.
- You frequently experience nervous tension in the solar plexus.
- Moods of depression can result during which you become caustic and belligerent in your attitude toward everyone, especially to those in closest association with you.
Can I Name My Baby Hafiz?
Yes you can name your baby Hafiz!
List Of Celebrities With First Name Hafiz
We looked for the celebrities whose first name is Hafiz and the definitions which contains the name Hafiz or similar to it. You can find the results below.
Hafiz: Hafiz or Hafez () may mean:
Hafiz (Quran): Hafiz (, ḥāfiẓ, , pl. huffāẓ, f. ḥāfiẓa), literally meaning “guardian,” is a term used by modern Muslims for someone who has completely memorized the Qur’an.
Hafez: Khwāja Shams-ud-Dīn Muhammad Hāfez-e Shīrāzī (), known by his pen name Hāfez (; also Hāfiz; 1325/26–1389/90), was a Persian poet.
Hafizullah Amin: Hafizullah Amin (1 August 1929 – 27 December 1979) was an Afghan politician and statesman during the Cold War.
Afghan detainees at Guantanamo Bay: According to the United States Department of Defense, it held more than two hundred Afghan detainees in Guantanamo prior to May 15, 2006. They had been captured and classified as enemy combatants in warfare following the US and allies invasion of Afghanistan to overthrow the Taliban and disrupt terrorist networks.
Hafez al-Assad: Hafez al-Assad ( ‘, Levantine pronunciation: ; 6 October 1930 – 10 June 2000) was a Syrian statesman, politician and general who was President of Syria from 1971 to 2000, Prime Minister from 1970 to 1971, Regional Secretary of the Regional Command of the Syrian Regional Branch and Secretary General of the National Command of the Ba’ath Party from 1971 to 2000. He participated in the 1963 Syrian coup d’état which brought the Syrian Regional Branch of the Arab Socialist Ba’ath Party to power, and was appointed Commander of the Syrian Air Force by the new leadership.
Hafizabad: Hafizabad () is a city and tehsil of Hafizabad District in the Punjab province of Pakistan. It is situated at 32° 4′ N.
Hafizabad District: Hafizabad District () is located in Punjab, Pakistan. Hafizabad was made a district in 1991; formerly, it was a tehsil of Gujranwala District.
Hafiz Muhammad Saeed: Hafiz Muhammad Saeed (Urdu: حافظ محمد سعید; born 1950) is the amir of Jama’at-ud-Da’wah, which operates mainly from Pakistan and has had sanctions placed against it as a terrorist organization by the United Nations.
Hafiz in Arabic Writing
If you want to see your name in Arabic calligraphy below you can find Hafiz in Arabic letters.
Hafiz in Chinese Characters
If you want to see your name in Chinese below you can find Hafiz in Chinese letters.
Hafiz in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
Here you can see the name Hafiz in Hieroglyphics (ancient Egyptian)
How To Say Hafiz in American Sign Language
This section will show you how to say the name Hafiz in American Sign Language and you can meet with deaf peaple and introduce yourself.
Search Another Name?
Not just Hafiz meaning right? Do not stop! Search another name…