Meaning of the name Haruko, analysis of the name Haruko and so much more… What does Haruko mean and its numerology, definition, origin, popularity and very interesting information. Please use the quick menu.
- Information About The Name Haruko
- Prononciation Of Haruko
- The Meaning Of The Name Haruko
- Statistics Of The Name Haruko
- The Picture Of The Name Haruko
- Numerology Of The Name Haruko
- Destination Number Of The Name Haruko
- Analysis Of The Name Haruko
- Haruko Character Analysis of Meaning
- Can I Name My Baby Haruko?
- List Of Celebrities With First Name Haruko
- Haruko in Arabic Writing
- Haruko in Chinese Characters
- Haruko in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
- How To Say Haruko in American Sign Language
- Search Another Name?
Information About The Name Haruko
Gender of the name Haruko: Girl
Color of the name Haruko: Blue&Pink
Origin of the name Haruko: Japanese
Prononciation Of Haruko
Here is how to pronounce the name Haruko:
The Meaning Of The Name Haruko
Definition of Haruko: springtime childMeaning of Haruko: From Japanese 春 (haru) “spring” or 陽 (haru) “sun, sunlight” combined with 子 (ko) “child”.
Statistics Of The Name Haruko
How many people in the U.S have the name Haruko: 975
Rank of the name Haruko in the U.S.: 11,816th
How many letters are in the name Haruko? 6
The Picture Of The Name Haruko
Consider your name Haruko as a picture. How would it look like? This will be funny! Using the meaning of Haruko, we prepared this picture. Do not bother the gender. =)
Numerology Of The Name Haruko
In the table below, you can find the letters that the name Haruko contains and its alphabet numbers. After you sum up these numbers, it is your name numerology number.
Destination Number Of The Name Haruko
To calculate the destiny number of the name Haruko, please look at the table below. There is a number for each letters of the name Haruko. Add up these numbers and that’s your destiny number.
h (8) + a (1) + r (9) + u (3) + k (2) + o (6) = => 2+9 = 11 => 1+1 = 2
Destiny Number: 2. Here is your name analysis according to your destiny number.
Haruko Destiny AnalysisYou are a born leader, you inspire confidence from all around you. You are conservative methodical, and good with your hands. Guard against being chauvinistic and always demanding your own way. The Buffalo would be successful as a skilled surgeon, general, or hairdresser. You are hard working, strong, quiet, and good at using your hands. You are strong and dependable. You tend to keep to yourself and may be stubborn.
Analysis Of The Name Haruko
Here is the analysis of the name Haruko.
|H||You prefer an ordinary life. Beeing calm when things go wrong is your natural ability.|
|A||Your sense of analyzing life is stronger. You are known as a reasonable person.|
|R||You have always been an indecisive person and you will be in the future. You hardly even cann’t decide what to eat! Hesitation is the biggest part of your life.|
|U||You don’t like rushing in your life. You want to stay calm and do what you do one by one, slowly.|
|K||You are a succesfull person in business and love. You are well known in your neighborhood.|
|O||You are a very closed person. You like keeping secrets and enjoy your privacy. You do not want to explain yourself to people.|
Haruko Character Analysis of MeaningHere is the characteristics of Haruko in details.
- It is not easy for you to overcome obstacles or face issues.
- Your name of Haruko gives you the ability to be creative along practical lines of endeavour.
- Your pleasant manner attracts people to you with their problems and you are capable of offering practical advice, though you would probably not follow such advice yourself.
- There is a weakness in the fluid functions and in the region of the head resulting in sinus problems, headaches, eye, ear, or throat conditions and related ailments.
- You frequently choose the path of least resistance to avoid your responsibilities.
- You seem positive and decisive and can be outspoken in the expression of your opinions, but you lack the self-confidence needed to follow through with your ideas and plans.
- This name does you an injustice in that it restricts your success in business and personal pursuits through a lack of ambition.
- Hair loss could also be a problem.
- Procrastination is your downfall.
- Your ideas can be very original and inventive.
- Your personal appearance is important to you, for you desire to make a good impression on others.
- This name causes you to be somewhat too concerned with the personalities, problems, and activities of other people.
- You enjoy being with people in a social environment.
Can I Name My Baby Haruko?
Yes you can name your baby Haruko!
List Of Celebrities With First Name Haruko
We looked for the celebrities whose first name is Haruko and the definitions which contains the name Haruko or similar to it. You can find the results below.
Haruko: is a common female Japanese name. Its most common translation is “spring child” (春子, which may also be read as a Korean name Chun-ja), though other kanji provide different meanings.
Haruko Momoi: is a Japanese voice actress and singer/songwriter. She also produces an all-female pop group called Afilia Saga.
Haruko Sugimura: was a Japanese stage and film actress, best known for her appearances in the movies of Yasujiro Ozu and Mikio Naruse from the late 1940s to the early 1960s.
Haruko Tachiiri: (born 7 May 1949 in Meguro, Tokyo, Japan) is a Japanese manga artist who writes mostly manga for children.
Haruko Sagara: Haruko Sagara (相楽 晴子, Sagara Haruko, born March 1, 1968 in Koriyama, Fukushima, Japan) is a Japanese actress and ex-idol singer in the 1980s.
Haruko Obokata: is a Japanese stem-cell biologist and the Research Unit Leader of the Laboratory for Cellular Reprogramming at RIKEN Center for Developmental Biology.
Harukoi Otome: is a Japanese adult visual novel, developed by BaseSon and released on January 27, 2006. It is playable on a PC as a DVD.
Haruko Hatoyama: was a Japanese educator of the Meiji, Taishō and Shōwa periods, and the matriarchal head of the prominent Japanese Hatoyama political family which has been called “Japan’s Kennedy family.” She was a co-founder of what is today Kyoritsu Women’s University.
Haruko Arimura: is a Japanese politician of the Liberal Democratic Party, a member of the House of Councillors in the Diet (national legislature).
Haruko in Arabic Writing
If you want to see your name in Arabic calligraphy below you can find Haruko in Arabic letters.
Haruko in Chinese Characters
If you want to see your name in Chinese below you can find Haruko in Chinese letters.
Haruko in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
Here you can see the name Haruko in Hieroglyphics (ancient Egyptian)
How To Say Haruko in American Sign Language
This section will show you how to say the name Haruko in American Sign Language and you can meet with deaf peaple and introduce yourself.
Search Another Name?
Not just Haruko meaning right? Do not stop! Search another name…