Meaning of the name Heitor, analysis of the name Heitor and so much more… What does Heitor mean and its numerology, definition, origin, popularity and very interesting information. Please use the menu below.
- Information About The Name Heitor
- Prononciation Of Heitor
- The Meaning Of The Name Heitor
- Statistics Of The Name Heitor
- The Picture Of The Name Heitor
- Numerology Of The Name Heitor
- Destination Number Of The Name Heitor
- Analysis Of The Name Heitor
- Heitor Character Analysis of Meaning
- Can I Name My Baby Heitor?
- List Of Celebrities With First Name Heitor
- Heitor in Arabic Writing
- Heitor in Chinese Characters
- Heitor in Japanese Katakana (Letters)
- Heitor in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
- How To Say Heitor in American Sign Language
- Search Another Name?
Information About The Name Heitor
Gender of the name Heitor: Boy
Color of the name Heitor: Blue&Pink
Origin of the name Heitor: Portuguese
Prononciation Of Heitor
Here is how to pronounce the name Heitor:
The Meaning Of The Name Heitor
Definition of Heitor: defend, hold fastMeaning of Heitor: Portuguese form of HECTOR
Statistics Of The Name Heitor
How many people in the U.S have the name Heitor: 104
Rank of the name Heitor in the U.S.: 56,034th
How many letters are in the name Heitor? 6
The Picture Of The Name Heitor
Consider your name Heitor as a picture. How would it look like? This will be funny! Using the meaning of Heitor, we prepared this picture. Do not bother the gender. =)
Numerology Of The Name Heitor
In the table below, you can find the letters that the name Heitor contains and its alphabet numbers. After you sum up these numbers, it is your name numerology number.
Destination Number Of The Name Heitor
To calculate the destiny number of the name Heitor, please look at the table below. There is a number for each letters of the name Heitor. Add up these numbers and that’s your destiny number.
h (8) + e (5) + i (9) + t (2) + o (6) + r (9) = => 3+9 = 12 => 1+2 = 3
Destiny Number: 3. Here is your name analysis according to your destiny number.
Heitor Destiny AnalysisYou are sensitive, given to deep thinking, capable of great sympathy. You can be extremely short-tempered, however. Other people have great respect for you, but sometimes You come into conflict with older people or those in authority. You cannot make up your mind, which can result in a poor, hasty decision or a sound decision arrived at too late. You are suspicious of others, but you are courageous and powerful.
Analysis Of The Name Heitor
Here is the analysis of the name Heitor.
|H||You prefer an ordinary life. Beeing calm when things go wrong is your natural ability.|
|E||You have a very complicated emotional world. You can be sad and happy at the same time and never ever recognise it.|
|İ||You are the most emotional person. Your heart can be easly broken and you are very sensitive.|
|T||You have a hard time expressing your feelings. You are very uncommunicative.|
|O||You are a very closed person. You like keeping secrets and enjoy your privacy. You do not want to explain yourself to people.|
|R||You have always been an indecisive person and you will be in the future. You hardly even cann’t decide what to eat! Hesitation is the biggest part of your life.|
Heitor Character Analysis of MeaningHere is the characteristics of Heitor in details.
- You are fond of sweets and rich foods and your tendency to eat heavily, causes overweight.
- As Heitor, you are spontaneous, happy-go-lucky, and you enjoy the company of others–the more the merrier.
- Misunderstandings could exist in your personal life because of this emotional power which you have difficulty controlling and also because of a difficulty in accepting a responsibility and seeing it through.
- Routine and system are foreign to your life, and, of course, these assets are an integral part of any successful undertaking.
- However, you have to watch that others do not take advantage of your generosity, for you are apt to be influenced by hard-luck stories and give when it might be more prudent not to.
- You are apt to leave a project unfinished and go on to something else.
- You are ever on the watch for ways and means of making some “easy money” because this name destroys initiative and ambition, producing an easy-going, come-what-may nature which attaches value to money only for the self-enjoyment it can offer.
- You could be subject to skin disorders, swelling of the legs and ankles, fluid function disorders or weakness affecting the back.
- You make friends easily as people are attracted to your warm and generous nature.
Can I Name My Baby Heitor?
Yes you can name your baby Heitor!
List Of Celebrities With First Name Heitor
We looked for the celebrities whose first name is Heitor and the definitions which contains the name Heitor or similar to it. You can find the results below.
Heitor: Heitor is a given name (Hector in the Portuguese language) which can refer to:
Heitor Villa-Lobos: Heitor Villa-Lobos (Portuguese: [ejˌtoʁ ˌvilɐ ˈlobus]; March 5, 1887 – November 17, 1959) was a Brazilian composer, described as “the single most significant creative figure in 20th-century Brazilian art music”.
Heitor Pereira: Heitor Teixeira Pereira (Portuguese pronunciation: [ejˈtoɾ tejˈʃejɾɐ peˈɾejɾɐ]) (born November 29, 1960), or Heitor TP, is a Brazilian musician, who played with Simply Red and several famous musicians, like Elton John, Rod Stewart, k.d.
Heitor Canalli: Heitor Canalli (12 March 1907 – 21 July 1990) is a former Brazilian football player who played for five clubs between 1927 and 1941. He also played for the Brazil national team.
Heitor Dhalia: Heitor Dhalia (born 18 January 1970) is a Brazilian film director and screenwriter. He has directed seven films since 1988. His film, À Deriva, competed in the Un Certain Regard section at the 2009 Cannes Film Festival.
Heitoraí: Heitoraí is a municipality in central Goiás state, Brazil.
Heitor TP: Heitor TP is the first compact disc studio solo album by the Brazilian musician Heitor Pereira, released in 1994 (see 1994 in music).
Heitor Amorim Perroca: Heitor Amorim Perroca (born 15 February 1940) is a Brazilian former footballer.
Heitor da Silva Costa: Heitor da Silva Costa (July 25, 1873 – April 21, 1947) was a Brazilian civil engineer, designer and constructor of the Christ the Redeemer monument in Rio de Janeiro.
Heitor in Arabic Writing
If you want to see your name in Arabic calligraphy below you can find Heitor in Arabic letters.
Heitor in Chinese Characters
If you want to see your name in Chinese below you can find Heitor in Chinese letters.
Heitor in Japanese Katakana (Letters)
If you want to see your name in Japanese below you can find Heitor in Japanese letters.
Heitor in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
Here you can see the name Heitor in Hieroglyphics (ancient Egyptian)
How To Say Heitor in American Sign Language
This section will show you how to say the name Heitor in American Sign Language and you can meet with deaf peaple and introduce yourself.
Search Another Name?
Not just Heitor meaning right? Do not stop! Search another name…