Meaning of the name Husain, analysis of the name Husain and so much more… What does Husain mean and its numerology, definition, origin, popularity and very interesting information. Please use the menu below.
- Information About The Name Husain
- The Meaning Of The Name Husain
- Statistics Of The Name Husain
- The Picture Of The Name Husain
- Numerology Of The Name Husain
- Destination Number Of The Name Husain
- Analysis Of The Name Husain
- Husain Character Analysis of Meaning
- Can I Name My Baby Husain?
- List Of Celebrities With First Name Husain
- Husain in Arabic Writing
- Husain in Chinese Characters
- Husain in Japanese Katakana (Letters)
- Husain in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
- How To Say Husain in American Sign Language
- Search Another Name?
Information About The Name Husain
Gender of the name Husain: Boy
Color of the name Husain: Blue&Pink
Origin of the name Husain: Arabic
The Meaning Of The Name Husain
Definition of Husain: virtuous, attractiveMeaning of Husain: Variant transcription of HUSAYN
Statistics Of The Name Husain
How many people in the U.S have the name Husain: 413
Rank of the name Husain in the U.S.: 21,331st
How many letters are in the name Husain? 6
The Picture Of The Name Husain
Consider your name Husain as a picture. How would it look like? This will be funny! Using the meaning of Husain, we prepared this picture. Do not bother the gender. =)
Numerology Of The Name Husain
In the table below, you can find the letters that the name Husain contains and its alphabet numbers. After you sum up these numbers, it is your name numerology number.
Destination Number Of The Name Husain
To calculate the destiny number of the name Husain, please look at the table below. There is a number for each letters of the name Husain. Add up these numbers and that’s your destiny number.
h (8) + u (3) + s (1) + a (1) + i (9) + n (5) = => 2+7 = 9
Destiny Number: 9. Here is your name analysis according to your destiny number.
Husain Destiny AnalysisYou are a erratic genius. Clever, skillful, and flexible, you are remarkably inventive and original and can solve the most difficult problems with ease. There are few fields in which you wouldn’t be successful but you have a disconcerting habit of being too agreeable. You want to do things now, and if you cannot get started immediately, you become discouraged and sometimes leave your projects. Although good at making decisions, you tend to look down on others. Having common sense, you have a deep desire for knowledge and have an excellent memory.
Analysis Of The Name Husain
Here is the analysis of the name Husain.
|H||You prefer an ordinary life. Beeing calm when things go wrong is your natural ability.|
|U||You don’t like rushing in your life. You want to stay calm and do what you do one by one, slowly.|
|S||You like to imagine and when you do you have great fun. This wont scare you even if you do this too much!|
|A||Your sense of analyzing life is stronger. You are known as a reasonable person.|
|İ||You are the most emotional person. Your heart can be easly broken and you are very sensitive.|
|N||You have a great common sense and a higher ability in life. You see thing much before they happen.|
Husain Character Analysis of MeaningHere is the characteristics of Husain in details.
- The indulgences prompted by this name can lead to high blood pressure and its relative ailments, as well as nervous tension affecting the whole nervous system.
- At times you are motivated more by moods and desires than by sound logic and reason, and under conditions of stress you could react inadvertently in temper or stubbornness that you would regret later.
- You scatter your efforts when things becomes too monotonous.
- You are attracted to, and could excel in, the mechanical or technical fields, such as computers.
- Your name of Husain has created the desire to focus on the details of your immediate interests to the extent that others consider you to be fussy.
- You place great importance on whatever you happen to be interested in, and can be quite thorough and detailed in what you are doing, but find it difficult to be consistent.
- You have intense urges and feelings for which you can find no expression.
- Instead of establishing the system and order you would like, you are over-particular in some things that matter to you personally but lax and indulgent in other ways.
Can I Name My Baby Husain?
Yes you can name your baby Husain!
List Of Celebrities With First Name Husain
We looked for the celebrities whose first name is Husain and the definitions which contains the name Husain or similar to it. You can find the results below.
Husain: Husain is a common Arabic name, especially among Muslims because of the status of Hussein bin Ali, grandson of Muhammad.
Husain Ali: Husain Ali (born 31 December 1981) is a Bahraini football player known as Husain Pele. Currently playing for Muharraq Club of Bahrain and the Bahrain national football team, he was top goalscorer in the Bahraini premier league in 1998 (16) & 2003 (18).
Husain Abdullah: Hajji Husain Ibn Muhammed Abdullah (born July 27, 1985) is an American football safety for the Kansas City Chiefs of the National Football League (NFL).
Husain Ahmad Madani: Syed Husain Ahmad Madani (6 October 1879 – 1957) was an Islamic scholar from the Indian subcontinent. His followers called him Shaykh al-Islām to acknowledge his expertise in hadith and fiqh.
Husain Haqqani: Husain Haqqani (Urdu: حسین حقّانی; born 1 July 1956), alternately spelled Hussain Haqqani, is a Pakistani political author and the former Pakistan Ambassador to the United States.
Husayn ibn Ali: Husayn ibn ‘Alī ibn Abī Tālib (Arabic: الحسين بن علي بن أبي طالب; 11 January 626 AD – 10 October 680 AD) (3rd / 4th Sha’aban 4 AH – 10th Muharram 61 AH), sometimes spelled Hussein, was the son of Ali ibn Abi Ṭalib (fourth Rashidun Caliph of Sunni Islam, and first Imam of Shia Islam) and Fatimah Zahra (daughter of Muhammad) and the younger brother of Hasan ibn Ali.
Husainid Dynasty: The Husainid Dynasty is the former ruling dynasty of Tunisia originally of Muslim Greek Cretan origin.
Rabi Abdullah: ʿAbd Allāh ar-Raḍī / ʿAbd Allāh al-Zakī (ar-Raḍī ʿAbd Allāh / al-Zakī ʿAbd Allāh) (True name: al-Ḥusayn ibn Aḥmad ibn ʿAbd Allāh ar-Raḍī/al-Zakī or al-Ḥusayn ibn Aḥmad ibn ʿAbd Allāh ibn Muḥammad ibn Ismāʿīl (ﺍلحسين بن أحمد بن عبد اللّه بن محمد بن إسماعيل) (born: 219AH, Died: 268AH, 881 AD, Askar, Syria, Imam: 225-268AH) surnamed “al-Raḍī/al-Zakī”) is the tenth Ismaili Imam, Tenth Imam as per Ismaili/Mustali/Dawoodi Bohra is Imam Ḥusayn ibn Aḥmad ibn ʿAbd Allāh ar-Raḍī/al-Zakī” (Raḍī Abdullah).
Husaini Abdullahi: Vice-Admiral (retired) Husaini Abdullahi (born 3 March 1939) was the Military Governor of Bendel State, Nigeria from March 1976 to July 1978 during the military regime of General Olusegun Obasanjo.
Husain in Arabic Writing
If you want to see your name in Arabic calligraphy below you can find Husain in Arabic letters.
Husain in Chinese Characters
If you want to see your name in Chinese below you can find Husain in Chinese letters.
Husain in Japanese Katakana (Letters)
If you want to see your name in Japanese below you can find Husain in Japanese letters.
Husain in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
Here you can see the name Husain in Hieroglyphics (ancient Egyptian)
How To Say Husain in American Sign Language
This section will show you how to say the name Husain in American Sign Language and you can meet with deaf peaple and introduce yourself.
Search Another Name?
Not just Husain meaning right? Do not stop! Search another name…