Meaning of the name Idris, analysis of the name Idris and so much more… What does Idris mean and its numerology, definition, origin, popularity and very interesting information. Please use the quick menu.
- Information About The Name Idris
- Prononciation Of Idris
- The Meaning Of The Name Idris
- Statistics Of The Name Idris
- The Picture Of The Name Idris
- Numerology Of The Name Idris
- Destination Number Of The Name Idris
- Analysis Of The Name Idris
- Idris Character Analysis of Meaning
- Can I Name My Baby Idris?
- List Of Celebrities With First Name Idris
- Idris in Arabic Writing
- Idris in Chinese Characters
- Idris in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
- How To Say Idris in American Sign Language
- Search Another Name?
Information About The Name Idris
Gender of the name Idris: Boy
Color of the name Idris: Blue&Pink
Origin of the name Idris: Welsh
Prononciation Of Idris
Here is how to pronounce the name Idris:
The Meaning Of The Name Idris
Definition of Idris: ardent masterMeaning of Idris: Means “ardent lord” from Welsh udd “lord, prince” combined with ris “ardent, enthusiastic, impulsive”.
Statistics Of The Name Idris
How many people in the U.S have the name Idris: 1,601
Rank of the name Idris in the U.S.: 8,345th
How many letters are in the name Idris? 5
Below you can find the rankings of Idris in different countries.
The Picture Of The Name Idris
Consider your name Idris as a picture. How would it look like? This will be funny! Using the meaning of Idris, we prepared this picture. Do not bother the gender. =)
Numerology Of The Name Idris
In the table below, you can find the letters that the name Idris contains and its alphabet numbers. After you sum up these numbers, it is your name numerology number.
Destination Number Of The Name Idris
To calculate the destiny number of the name Idris, please look at the table below. There is a number for each letters of the name Idris. Add up these numbers and that’s your destiny number.
ı (9) + d (4) + r (9) + i (9) + s (1) = => 3+2 = 5
Destiny Number: 5. Here is your name analysis according to your destiny number.
Idris Destiny AnalysisYou are usually full of energy. You are healthy and like to do things. You are also very honest. You may be quick to anger. You like the night time. You are big hearted. Red is a good luck color.
Analysis Of The Name Idris
Here is the analysis of the name Idris.
|D||You enjoy life and having fun. Actually you are addicted to them. Without fun you can not breath.|
|R||You have always been an indecisive person and you will be in the future. You hardly even cann’t decide what to eat! Hesitation is the biggest part of your life.|
|İ||You are the most emotional person. Your heart can be easly broken and you are very sensitive.|
|S||You like to imagine and when you do you have great fun. This wont scare you even if you do this too much!|
Idris Character Analysis of MeaningHere is the characteristics of Idris in details.
- Travel and new horizons ever intrigue you, but your hunger for greener fields is insatiable, and so you do not experience contentment and peace of mind.
- Any weakness in your health would result from your sensitive and high-strung nature in stomach disorders such as nervous indigestion or ulcers.
- You are quick mentally and like to see things moving at an accelerated pace.
- Your name of Idris has many sterling qualities but does not give you an overall stability.
- There is such a driving power within you that, you cannot find an outlet or if your actions are thwarted in some way, you feel the reaction through extreme tension in the region of your solar plexus.
- You do everything with an intensity to the point of fervour, and either you feel tremendous elation or you are in the depths of despair.
- People often disappoint you because you are idealistic and are apt to place those whom you admire on a pedestal.
- While such spontaneity is fine at times, you must take account of conditions and employ careful analysis so as to avoid disastrous results such as accidents due to hasty actions.
- Most things you do, you do well, but as soon as the task, hobby, or job becomes familiar or routine, you are bored and crave a change.
- Then you become disillusioned when they fall short of your expectations.
- Patience is not one of your virtues; you want to move when the impulse strikes you.
- The intensity and consequent outbursts leave hurt feelings in their wake, usually involving those closest to you.
Can I Name My Baby Idris?
Yes you can name your baby Idris!
List Of Celebrities With First Name Idris
We looked for the celebrities whose first name is Idris and the definitions which contains the name Idris or similar to it. You can find the results below.
Idris Elba: Idrissa Akuna “Idris” Elba (; born 6 September 1972) is a British actor, producer, singer, rapper, and DJ.
Idris: Idris may refer to:
Idriss Déby: General Idriss Déby Itno (; born 1952) is a Chadian politician who has been the President of Chad since 1990. He is also head of the Patriotic Salvation Movement.
Idrisid dynasty: The Idrisids ( al-Idārisah, Berber: Idrisiyen) were a Zaydi-Shia dynasty of Morocco, ruling from 788 to 974. Named after the founder Idriss I, the great grandchild of Hasan ibn Ali, the Idrisids are traditionally regarded as the founders of the Moroccan state.
Idris of Libya: Idris, GBE (), also known as King Idris I of Libya (born El Sayyid Prince Muhammad Idris bin Muhammad al-Mahdi as-Senussi; 12 March 1889 – 25 May 1983), was the first and only king of Libya, reigning from 1951 to 1969, and the Chief of the Senussi Muslim order.
Idris Muhammad: Idris Muhammad (; born Leo Morris; November 13, 1939 – July 29, 2014) was an American jazz drummer who has recorded extensively with many musicians, including Ahmad Jamal, Lou Donaldson, and Pharoah Sanders, among many others.
Idris I of Morocco: Idris I (or Idris ibn Abdullah) ( Idrīs ibn ‘Abdallāh) was the first ruler and founder of the Idrisid Dynasty, ruling from 788 to 791. He is credited with founding the dynasty that was instrumental in the early Islamization of Morocco.
Idris II of Morocco: Idris II (791-828)() was the son of Idris I, the founder of the Idrisid dynasty in Morocco. He was born in Volubilis two months after the death of his father.
Idriss Carlos Kameni: Idriss Carlos Kameni (born 18 February 1984) is a Cameroonian professional footballer who plays for Spanish club Málaga CF as a goalkeeper.
Idris in Arabic Writing
If you want to see your name in Arabic calligraphy below you can find Idris in Arabic letters.
Idris in Chinese Characters
If you want to see your name in Chinese below you can find Idris in Chinese letters.
Idris in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
Here you can see the name Idris in Hieroglyphics (ancient Egyptian)
How To Say Idris in American Sign Language
This section will show you how to say the name Idris in American Sign Language and you can meet with deaf peaple and introduce yourself.
Search Another Name?
Not just Idris meaning right? Do not stop! Search another name…