Meaning of the name Ilse, analysis of the name Ilse and so much more… What does Ilse mean and its numerology, definition, origin, popularity and very interesting information. Please use the quick menu.
- Information About The Name Ilse
- Prononciation Of Ilse
- The Meaning Of The Name Ilse
- Statistics Of The Name Ilse
- The Picture Of The Name Ilse
- Numerology Of The Name Ilse
- Destination Number Of The Name Ilse
- Analysis Of The Name Ilse
- Ilse Character Analysis of Meaning
- Can I Name My Baby Ilse?
- List Of Celebrities With First Name Ilse
- Ilse in Arabic Writing
- Ilse in Chinese Characters
- Ilse in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
- How To Say Ilse in American Sign Language
- Search Another Name?
Information About The Name Ilse
Gender of the name Ilse: Girl
Color of the name Ilse: Blue&Pink
Origin of the name Ilse: German
Prononciation Of Ilse
Here is how to pronounce the name Ilse:
The Meaning Of The Name Ilse
Definition of Ilse: my G-d is an oath, pledged to G-dMeaning of Ilse: German and Dutch diminutive of ELISABETH
Statistics Of The Name Ilse
How many people in the U.S have the name Ilse: 5,875
Rank of the name Ilse in the U.S.: 3,464th
How many letters are in the name Ilse? 4
Below you can find the rankings of Ilse in different countries.
The Picture Of The Name Ilse
Consider your name Ilse as a picture. How would it look like? This will be funny! Using the meaning of Ilse, we prepared this picture. Do not bother the gender. =)
Numerology Of The Name Ilse
In the table below, you can find the letters that the name Ilse contains and its alphabet numbers. After you sum up these numbers, it is your name numerology number.
Destination Number Of The Name Ilse
To calculate the destiny number of the name Ilse, please look at the table below. There is a number for each letters of the name Ilse. Add up these numbers and that’s your destiny number.
ı (9) + l (3) + s (1) + e (5) = => 1+8 = 9
Destiny Number: 9. Here is your name analysis according to your destiny number.
Ilse Destiny AnalysisYou are strong willed but your anger cools quickly. You master most anything. You have extremely charming manners that draw others. You solve difficult problems with ease. You are quick-witted, innovative, and you have total and intense belief in yourself. No one delights in your own accomplishments like the you. Enjoying yourself immensely, you try anything at least once!
Analysis Of The Name Ilse
Here is the analysis of the name Ilse.
|L||You have the most talented personality. You can be talented in so many different areas like art, sports and education.|
|S||You like to imagine and when you do you have great fun. This wont scare you even if you do this too much!|
|E||You have a very complicated emotional world. You can be sad and happy at the same time and never ever recognise it.|
Ilse Character Analysis of MeaningHere is the characteristics of Ilse in details.
- This name gives you ambition, high ideals, and much creative ability, but the intense dynamic nature is too often spent in feelings and in moods, rather than in constructive action.
- You have had the desire to accomplish something outstanding and to do something very worthwhile for humanity, especially early in your life.
- You feel impelled by intense desires that you cannot comprehend or satisfy.
- You would be affected in the health through a sensitive solar plexus and nervous system.
- This name has given you an appreciation for refinement, and the better things in life such as art, music, and literature.
- It has been your experience that once you lose control to indulgent habits, for example, smoking, drinking, or emotional outbursts, it is very difficult to retain control.
- You can express a very friendly, debonair personality to strangers which invariably makes a very favourable impression.
- The name of Ilse gives you a very inquisitive, restless, seeking nature.
- Your feelings swing from optimism to pessimism.
- You resent obstacles, delays, and restrictions.
- You can be very cynical and caustic, and you subject those around you to outbursts of temper and moods of self-pity.
- This name gives you a versatile, clever, analytical mind, but unfortunately you cannot direct your interest toward an undertaking for long, as you do not have the patience and practicality for systematic hard work and attention to detail.
- You desire to be your own boss, yet you find it difficult to stabilize your life and to settle down and be accumulative.
- Your home-life particularly would suffer.
- Nervous disorders, nervous indigestion, and stomach ulcers could develop.
Can I Name My Baby Ilse?
Yes you can name your baby Ilse!
List Of Celebrities With First Name Ilse
We looked for the celebrities whose first name is Ilse and the definitions which contains the name Ilse or similar to it. You can find the results below.
Ilse: Ilse is a common female name, technically a German diminutive of Elisabeth, functioning as a name in its own right chiefly in Austria, Germany, the Netherlands, Switzerland and all of the Scandinavian countries including Finland.
Ilse Koch: Ilse Koch (German: [kɔχ]; née Margarete Ilse Köhler; 22 September 1906 – 1 September 1967) was the wife of Karl-Otto Koch, commandant of the Nazi concentration camps Buchenwald (1937–1941) and Majdanek (1941–1943).
Ilsenburg: Ilsenburg is a town in the district of Harz, in Saxony-Anhalt in Germany. It is situated under the north foot of the Harz Mountains, at the entrance to the Ilse valley with its little river, the Ilse, a tributary of the Oker, about six 6 miles (9.7 km) north-west of the town of Wernigerode.
Ilse Schwidetzky: Ilse Schwidetzky (married name Rösing, 6 September 1907 in Lissa – 18 March 1997 in Mainz) was a German anthropologist.
Ilse Witch: This article is about the fantasy book. For information about the fictional character see Grianne Ohmsford.
Ilsede: Ilsede is a municipality in the district of Peine, in Lower Saxony, Germany. It is situated on the river Fuhse, approx.
Ilse DeLange: Ilse Annoeska de Lange (born 13 May 1977) is a Dutch country and pop singer, better known as Ilse DeLange (English spelling).
Ilse Kaschube: Ilse Kaschube (born June 25, 1953 in Altentreptow, Mecklenburg-Vorpommern) is an East German sprint canoer who competed in the early 1970s.
Ilse Aichinger: Ilse Aichinger (born 1 November 1921) is an Austrian writer noted for her accounts of her persecution by the Nazis because of her Jewish ancestry.
Ilse in Arabic Writing
If you want to see your name in Arabic calligraphy below you can find Ilse in Arabic letters.
Ilse in Chinese Characters
If you want to see your name in Chinese below you can find Ilse in Chinese letters.
Ilse in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
Here you can see the name Ilse in Hieroglyphics (ancient Egyptian)
How To Say Ilse in American Sign Language
This section will show you how to say the name Ilse in American Sign Language and you can meet with deaf peaple and introduce yourself.
Search Another Name?
Not just Ilse meaning right? Do not stop! Search another name…