Meaning of the name Imad, analysis of the name Imad and so much more… What does Imad mean and its numerology, definition, origin, popularity and very interesting information. Please use the menu below.
- Information About The Name Imad
- Prononciation Of Imad
- The Meaning Of The Name Imad
- The Picture Of The Name Imad
- Statistics Of The Name Imad
- Numerology Of The Name Imad
- Destination Number Of The Name Imad
- Analysis Of The Name Imad
- Imad Character Analysis of Meaning
- Can I Name My Baby Imad?
- List Of Celebrities With First Name Imad
- Imad in Arabic Writing
- Imad in Chinese Characters
- Imad in Japanese Katakana (Letters)
- Imad in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
- How To Say Imad in American Sign Language
- Search Another Name?
Information About The Name Imad
Gender of the name Imad: Boy
Color of the name Imad: Blue&Pink
Origin of the name Imad: Arabic
Prononciation Of Imad
Here is how to pronounce the name Imad:
The Meaning Of The Name Imad
Definition of Imad: support, mainstayMeaning of Imad: Means “support” or “pillar” in Arabic.
The Picture Of The Name Imad
Consider your name Imad as a picture. How would it look like? This will be funny! Using the meaning of Imad, we prepared this picture. Do not bother the gender. =)
Statistics Of The Name Imad
How many people in the U.S have the name Imad: 2,448
Rank of the name Imad in the U.S.: 6,298th
How many letters are in the name Imad? 4
Numerology Of The Name Imad
In the table below, you can find the letters that the name Imad contains and its alphabet numbers. After you sum up these numbers, it is your name numerology number.
Destination Number Of The Name Imad
To calculate the destiny number of the name Imad, please look at the table below. There is a number for each letters of the name Imad. Add up these numbers and that’s your destiny number.
ı (9) + m (4) + a (1) + d (4) = => 1+8 = 9
Destiny Number: 9. Here is your name analysis according to your destiny number.
Imad Destiny Analysis
Analysis Of The Name Imad
Here is the analysis of the name Imad.
|M||You are smart and succesfull. You are interested in trade business and be successful too.|
|A||Your sense of analyzing life is stronger. You are known as a reasonable person.|
|D||You enjoy life and having fun. Actually you are addicted to them. Without fun you can not breath.|
Imad Character Analysis of MeaningHere is the characteristics of Imad in details.
- Your health could suffer through disorders affecting the nervous system.
- Also, this name does not incorporate qualities that enable you to be diplomatic and to compromise.
- The first name of Imad creates an intense personal nature.
- You are too certain of yourself, and you are not open to the views of others or responsive to their desires or needs.
- Tension centring in the head could affect the eyes, ears, sinuses, and teeth.
- Although the name Imad creates the urge to be creative and original, we point out that it causes an emotional intensity and a dominating nature that is hard to control.
- Temper and indulgence could become serious problems in your life.
- This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the nervous system, and tension or accidents to the head.
Can I Name My Baby Imad?
Yes you can name your baby Imad!
List Of Celebrities With First Name Imad
We looked for the celebrities whose first name is Imad and the definitions which contains the name Imad or similar to it. You can find the results below.
Imad: Imad (also transliterated as Emad, Arabic: عماد, IPA: [ʕimaːd]) is a common Arabic male name and surname and means pillar or support.
Imad Mughniyah: Imad Fayez Mughniyeh (7 December 1962 – 12 February 2008), also transliterated Mughniyya, Mughniyah, Mogniyah (Arabic: عماد فايز مغنية), alias al-Hajj Radwan (الحاج رضوان), was a senior member of Lebanon’s Islamic Jihad Organization and Hezbollah.
Imadaddin Nasimi: ‘Alī ‘Imādu d-Dīn Nasīmī (Azerbaijani: Seyid Əli İmadəddin Nəsimi عمادالدین نسیمی, Arabic: عمادالدین نسیمی), often known as Nesimi, (1369 Unknown) –1417 skinned alive in Aleppo) was a 14th-century Azeri or Iraqi Turkmen Ḥurūfī poet.
Imadol: Imadol (Nepal Bhasa: :इमाडोल) is a village development committee in Lalitpur District in the Bagmati Zone of central Nepal.
Imad Najah: Imad Najah (born 19 February 1991) is a Moroccan professional footballer who plays for Dutch club RKC Waalwijk, as a defensive midfielder.
Imad Baba: Imad Baba (born March 15, 1974) is a retired American soccer midfielder. He spent seven years in Major League Soccer (MLS) with the New England Revolution and Colorado Rapids.
Imad Khalili: Imad Khalili (Arabic: عماد خليلي; born 3 April 1987) is a Swedish–Palestinian footballer who plays for UAE Arabian Gulf League club Baniyas as a forward.
Imad Touil: Imad Touil (born 11 February 1989) is an Algerian middle distance runner who specialises in the 1500 metres.
Imadoki!: Imadoki! (イマドキ!) is a Japanese manga written and illustrated by Yuu Watase. The manga is five volumes long.
Imad in Arabic Writing
If you want to see your name in Arabic calligraphy below you can find Imad in Arabic letters.
Imad in Chinese Characters
If you want to see your name in Chinese below you can find Imad in Chinese letters.
Imad in Japanese Katakana (Letters)
If you want to see your name in Japanese below you can find Imad in Japanese letters.
Imad in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
Here you can see the name Imad in Hieroglyphics (ancient Egyptian)
How To Say Imad in American Sign Language
This section will show you how to say the name Imad in American Sign Language and you can meet with deaf peaple and introduce yourself.
Search Another Name?
Not just Imad meaning right? Do not stop! Search another name…