Meaning of the name Iris, analysis of the name Iris and so much more… What does Iris mean and its numerology, definition, origin, popularity and very interesting information. Please use the quick menu.
- Information About The Name Iris
- Prononciation Of Iris
- The Meaning Of The Name Iris
- Statistics Of The Name Iris
- The Picture Of The Name Iris
- Numerology Of The Name Iris
- Destination Number Of The Name Iris
- Analysis Of The Name Iris
- Iris Character Analysis of Meaning
- Can I Name My Baby Iris?
- List Of Celebrities With First Name Iris
- Iris in Arabic Writing
- Iris in Chinese Characters
- Iris in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
- How To Say Iris in American Sign Language
- Search Another Name?
Information About The Name Iris
Gender of the name Iris: Girl
Color of the name Iris: Blue&Pink
Origin of the name Iris: Greek
Prononciation Of Iris
Here is how to pronounce the name Iris:
The Meaning Of The Name Iris
Definition of Iris: rainbowMeaning of Iris: Means “rainbow” in Greek. Iris was the name of the Greek goddess of the rainbow. This name can also be given in reference to the English word (which derives from the same Greek source) for the name of the iris flower or the coloured part of the eye.
Statistics Of The Name Iris
How many people in the U.S have the name Iris: 95,224
Rank of the name Iris in the U.S.: 623rd
How many letters are in the name Iris? 4
Below you can find the rankings of Iris in different countries.
The Picture Of The Name Iris
Consider your name Iris as a picture. How would it look like? This will be funny! Using the meaning of Iris, we prepared this picture. Do not bother the gender. =)
Numerology Of The Name Iris
In the table below, you can find the letters that the name Iris contains and its alphabet numbers. After you sum up these numbers, it is your name numerology number.
Destination Number Of The Name Iris
To calculate the destiny number of the name Iris, please look at the table below. There is a number for each letters of the name Iris. Add up these numbers and that’s your destiny number.
ı (9) + r (9) + i (9) + s (1) = => 2+8 = 10 => 1+0 = 1
Destiny Number: 1. Here is your name analysis according to your destiny number.
Iris Destiny AnalysisOne of the biggest faults of you is that you try to do too much at once. You often scatter your energy and get nothing accomplished. Once you learn to finish what you have started, there is no stopping you from being successful. You must also watch those fast deals and those great bargains. In these areas your judgment may fail you. You must not become too greedy, or you will suffer a financial blow or two.
Analysis Of The Name Iris
Here is the analysis of the name Iris.
|R||You have always been an indecisive person and you will be in the future. You hardly even cann’t decide what to eat! Hesitation is the biggest part of your life.|
|İ||You are the most emotional person. Your heart can be easly broken and you are very sensitive.|
|S||You like to imagine and when you do you have great fun. This wont scare you even if you do this too much!|
Iris Character Analysis of MeaningHere is the characteristics of Iris in details.
- Since you are impressionable and receptive, you feel the misfortunes of others very keenly.
- You dislike monotony and system and enjoy being creative in an inventive way whether it be in interior decorating, music, art, crafts, or other endeavours that require versatility and skill.
- However, this name makes it awkward for you to express your deeper thoughts and feelings with finesse and diplomacy to the extent that your candid, sometimes blunt, manner of speaking creates misunderstandings with others.
- You could also experience head tension such as headaches, weak eyes, or throat problems.
- Your feelings are strong and you tend to react intensely to situations.
- You long for praise and appreciation for your efforts, but others find it difficult to understand you.
- Yet, you are sensitive and very easily hurt and offended.
- Because of your sensitive nervous system, over-stress and extreme tiredness could cause nervous disorders, seizures, fainting, or dizziness.
- A leadership position appeals to you because you would enjoy directing others rather than being directed.
- You are imaginative and visionary, somewhat of a perfectionist, yet the results of your efforts often fall short of your high expectations.
- Being somewhat self-centred, you learn through your own experiences, as you rarely take advice from others.
- Your initiative often causes you to be the first to act when you see a need.
- Your name of Iris has given you an idealistic nature with a desire to help others.
Can I Name My Baby Iris?
Yes you can name your baby Iris!
List Of Celebrities With First Name Iris
We looked for the celebrities whose first name is Iris and the definitions which contains the name Iris or similar to it. You can find the results below.
Iris: Iris or IRIS may refer to:
Irish phonology: The phonology of the Irish language varies from dialect to dialect; there is no standard pronunciation of Irish.
Irish: Irish may refer to something of, from, or related to Ireland, an island situated off the north-western coast of continental Europe including:
Irish name: A formal Irish-language personal name consists of a given name and a surname. Surnames in Irish are generally patronymic in etymology, although they are no longer literal patronyms, as Icelandic names are.
Irish people: The Irish people (Irish: Muintir na hÉireann or Na hÉireannaigh) are a nation and ethnic group who originate in Ireland, an island in northwestern Europe.
Daylight saving time: Daylight saving time (DST) or summer time (see “Terminology”) is the practice of advancing clocks during summer months by one hour so that light extends into the evening hours—sacrificing normal sunrise times.
Irish Sea: The Irish Sea (Irish: Muir Éireann, Manx: Y Keayn Yernagh, Scots: Erse Sea, Scottish Gaelic: Muir Èireann, Ulster-Scots: Airish Sea, Welsh: Môr Iwerddon) separates the islands of Ireland and Great Britain.
Irish language: Irish (Gaeilge), sometimes referred to as Irish Gaelic or just Gaelic, is a Goidelic language of the Indo-European languages family, originating in Ireland and historically spoken by the Irish people.
Irish Cup: This article is about the tournament in Northern Ireland. For the equivalent tournament in the Republic of Ireland, see FAI Cup.
Iris in Arabic Writing
If you want to see your name in Arabic calligraphy below you can find Iris in Arabic letters.
Iris in Chinese Characters
If you want to see your name in Chinese below you can find Iris in Chinese letters.
Iris in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
Here you can see the name Iris in Hieroglyphics (ancient Egyptian)
How To Say Iris in American Sign Language
This section will show you how to say the name Iris in American Sign Language and you can meet with deaf peaple and introduce yourself.
Search Another Name?
Not just Iris meaning right? Do not stop! Search another name…