Meaning of the name Isi, analysis of the name Isi and so much more… What does Isi mean and its numerology, definition, origin, popularity and very interesting information. Please use the menu below.
- Information About The Name Isi
- Prononciation Of Isi
- The Meaning Of The Name Isi
- The Picture Of The Name Isi
- Statistics Of The Name Isi
- Numerology Of The Name Isi
- Destination Number Of The Name Isi
- Analysis Of The Name Isi
- Isi Character Analysis of Meaning
- Can I Name My Baby Isi?
- List Of Celebrities With First Name Isi
- Isi in Arabic Writing
- Isi in Chinese Characters
- Isi in Japanese Katakana (Letters)
- Isi in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
- How To Say Isi in American Sign Language
- Search Another Name?
Information About The Name Isi
Gender of the name Isi: Unisex
Color of the name Isi: Blue&Pink
Origin of the name Isi: Native American
Prononciation Of Isi
Here is how to pronounce the name Isi:
The Meaning Of The Name Isi
Definition of Isi: deerMeaning of Isi: Means “deer” in Choctaw.
The Picture Of The Name Isi
Consider your name Isi as a picture. How would it look like? This will be funny! Using the meaning of Isi, we prepared this picture. Do not bother the gender. =)
Statistics Of The Name Isi
How many people in the U.S have the name Isi: 173
Rank of the name Isi in the U.S.: 39,134th
How many letters are in the name Isi? 3
Numerology Of The Name Isi
In the table below, you can find the letters that the name Isi contains and its alphabet numbers. After you sum up these numbers, it is your name numerology number.
Destination Number Of The Name Isi
To calculate the destiny number of the name Isi, please look at the table below. There is a number for each letters of the name Isi. Add up these numbers and that’s your destiny number.
ı (9) + s (1) + i (9) = => 1+9 = 10 => 1+0 = 1
Destiny Number: 1. Here is your name analysis according to your destiny number.
Isi Destiny Analysis
Analysis Of The Name Isi
Here is the analysis of the name Isi.
|S||You like to imagine and when you do you have great fun. This wont scare you even if you do this too much!|
|İ||You are the most emotional person. Your heart can be easly broken and you are very sensitive.|
Isi Character Analysis of MeaningHere is the characteristics of Isi in details.
- Since you are impressionable and receptive, you feel the misfortunes of others very keenly.
- Your initiative often causes you to be the first to act when you see a need.
- Your feelings are strong and you tend to react intensely to situations.
- You long for praise and appreciation for your efforts, but others find it difficult to understand you.
- Being somewhat self-centred, you learn through your own experiences, as you rarely take advice from others.
- You could also experience head tension such as headaches, weak eyes, or throat problems.
- Yet, you are sensitive and very easily hurt and offended.
- Your name of Isi has given you an idealistic nature with a desire to help others.
- A leadership position appeals to you because you would enjoy directing others rather than being directed.
- Because of your sensitive nervous system, over-stress and extreme tiredness could cause nervous disorders, seizures, fainting, or dizziness.
- You are imaginative and visionary, somewhat of a perfectionist, yet the results of your efforts often fall short of your high expectations.
- However, this name makes it awkward for you to express your deeper thoughts and feelings with finesse and diplomacy to the extent that your candid, sometimes blunt, manner of speaking creates misunderstandings with others.
- You dislike monotony and system and enjoy being creative in an inventive way whether it be in interior decorating, music, art, crafts, or other endeavours that require versatility and skill.
Can I Name My Baby Isi?
Yes you can name your baby Isi!
List Of Celebrities With First Name Isi
We looked for the celebrities whose first name is Isi and the definitions which contains the name Isi or similar to it. You can find the results below.
ISI: ISI or Isi may refer to:
Isis: Isis (/ˈaɪsɪs/; Ancient Greek: Ἶσις IPA: [îː.sis]; original Egyptian pronunciation more likely “Aset” or “Iset”) is a goddess from the polytheistic pantheon of Egypt.
Isilkulsky District: Isilkulsky District (Russian: Исильку́льский райо́н) is an administrative and municipal district (raion), one of the thirty-two in Omsk Oblast, Russia.
Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant: The Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL /ˈaɪsəl/; Arabic: الدولة الإسلامية في العراق والشام), also known as the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria or the Islamic State of Iraq and ash-Sham (ISIS /ˈaɪsɪs/), or simply as the Islamic State, is an Islamic extremist terrorist group controlling territory in Iraq and Syria, with limited territorial control in Libya and Nigeria.
Isin: Isin (Sumerian: 𒉌𒋛𒅔𒆠 I3-si-inki, modern Arabic: Ishan al-Bahriyat) is an archaeological site in Al-Qādisiyyah Governorate, Iraq.
Isiah Thomas: Isiah Lord Thomas III (/aɪˈzeɪ.ə/; born April 30, 1961) is a retired American basketball player who played professionally for the Detroit Pistons in the National Basketball Association (NBA).
ISight: iSight is a webcam, both external and internal, developed and marketed by Apple Inc. The external iSight was sold retail for US$149, connected to a computer via a FireWire cable, and came with a set of mounts to place it atop any then-current Apple display, laptop computer, all-in-one desktop computer, or flat surface.
Isios: The most popular and most basic dance of the Island of Kalymnos. The Isios Horos (meaning straight dance) as it is called by the locals is done at every social gathering and festivity.
Isiolo: Isiolo is a town in the former Eastern Province, Kenya. It is situated in the Upper Eastern sub-region, and lies 285 kilometres north of Nairobi, the capital city of Kenya.
Isi in Arabic Writing
If you want to see your name in Arabic calligraphy below you can find Isi in Arabic letters.
Isi in Chinese Characters
If you want to see your name in Chinese below you can find Isi in Chinese letters.
Isi in Japanese Katakana (Letters)
If you want to see your name in Japanese below you can find Isi in Japanese letters.
Isi in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
Here you can see the name Isi in Hieroglyphics (ancient Egyptian)
How To Say Isi in American Sign Language
This section will show you how to say the name Isi in American Sign Language and you can meet with deaf peaple and introduce yourself.
Search Another Name?
Not just Isi meaning right? Do not stop! Search another name…