Meaning of the name Isidore, analysis of the name Isidore and so much more… What does Isidore mean and its numerology, definition, origin, popularity and very interesting information. Please use the quick menu.
- Information About The Name Isidore
- Prononciation Of Isidore
- The Meaning Of The Name Isidore
- Statistics Of The Name Isidore
- The Picture Of The Name Isidore
- Numerology Of The Name Isidore
- Destination Number Of The Name Isidore
- Analysis Of The Name Isidore
- Isidore Character Analysis of Meaning
- Can I Name My Baby Isidore?
- List Of Celebrities With First Name Isidore
- Isidore in Arabic Writing
- Isidore in Chinese Characters
- Isidore in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
- How To Say Isidore in American Sign Language
- Search Another Name?
Information About The Name Isidore
Gender of the name Isidore: Boy
Color of the name Isidore: Blue&Pink
Origin of the name Isidore: English
Prononciation Of Isidore
Here is how to pronounce the name Isidore:
The Meaning Of The Name Isidore
Definition of Isidore: gift of isisMeaning of Isidore: From the Greek name Ισιδωρος (Isidoros) which meant “gift of Isis”, derived from the name of the Egyptian goddess ISIS combined with Greek δωρον (doron) “gift”. Saint Isidore of Seville was a 6th-century archbishop, historian and theologian.Though it has never been popular in the English-speaking world among Christians, it has historically been a common name for Jews, who have used it as an Americanized form of names such as Isaac, Israel and Isaiah.
Statistics Of The Name Isidore
How many people in the U.S have the name Isidore: 1,747
Rank of the name Isidore in the U.S.: 7,876th
How many letters are in the name Isidore? 7
The Picture Of The Name Isidore
Consider your name Isidore as a picture. How would it look like? This will be funny! Using the meaning of Isidore, we prepared this picture. Do not bother the gender. =)
Numerology Of The Name Isidore
In the table below, you can find the letters that the name Isidore contains and its alphabet numbers. After you sum up these numbers, it is your name numerology number.
Destination Number Of The Name Isidore
To calculate the destiny number of the name Isidore, please look at the table below. There is a number for each letters of the name Isidore. Add up these numbers and that’s your destiny number.
ı (9) + s (1) + i (9) + d (4) + o (6) + r (9) + e (5) = => 4+3 = 7
Destiny Number: 7. Here is your name analysis according to your destiny number.
Isidore Destiny AnalysisYou don’t mind starting over. You maintain your determination and enjoy new successes. You belong in careers where you are surrounded by people. You sway crowds and love being flattered. The willful you get into countless predicaments but you bail yourself out. You enjoy fighting your own battles. Colorful and lively, you make many friends. If you could be in several places at once, you would be delighted! Your spirit is restless and searching. Creativity is part of your being. You are a talented writer and performer.
Analysis Of The Name Isidore
Here is the analysis of the name Isidore.
|S||You like to imagine and when you do you have great fun. This wont scare you even if you do this too much!|
|İ||You are the most emotional person. Your heart can be easly broken and you are very sensitive.|
|D||You enjoy life and having fun. Actually you are addicted to them. Without fun you can not breath.|
|O||You are a very closed person. You like keeping secrets and enjoy your privacy. You do not want to explain yourself to people.|
|R||You have always been an indecisive person and you will be in the future. You hardly even cann’t decide what to eat! Hesitation is the biggest part of your life.|
|E||You have a very complicated emotional world. You can be sad and happy at the same time and never ever recognise it.|
Isidore Character Analysis of MeaningHere is the characteristics of Isidore in details.
- It is much more natural for you to express your deeper thoughts in writing.
- You want the best, but lack the confidence and aggressiveness to materialize your desires.
- This name creates weaknesses in the heart, the respiratory organs, or the kidneys.
- You can find it difficult to express your deeper thoughts and feelings verbally.
- You are easily offended, and can suffer with moods of depression.
- A lack of positivity and confidence is a source of difficulty in making decisions in business dealings.
- You would work best in a relaxed environment at tasks involving writing, mathematical, or analytical skills that require concentration.
- Your name of Isidore creates an idealistic, sensitive nature and a desire for culture and the refinements of life.
- You are inclined to indulge in rich foods that lack proper nourishment.
- You appear calm to others, but at times you suffer inwardly with nervous tension.
- Procrastination is a weakness, for so often you are inclined to avoid issues and to leave things undone until the last moment when you are forced to take action.
Can I Name My Baby Isidore?
Yes you can name your baby Isidore!
List Of Celebrities With First Name Isidore
We looked for the celebrities whose first name is Isidore and the definitions which contains the name Isidore or similar to it. You can find the results below.
Isidore: Isidore (, sometimes spelled Isidor, Isadore, or Isador) is a male given name of Greek origin, derived from Ἰσίδωρος, Isídōros (a compound of Ἶσις, Ísis, and δῶρον, dōron: “gift of [the goddess] Isis”).
Isidore of Seville: Saint Isidore of Seville (; c. 560 – 4 April 636) served as Archbishop of Seville for more than three decades and is considered, as the 19th-century historian Montalembert put it in an oft-quoted phrase, “The last scholar of the ancient world”.
Isidore Singer: Isidore Singer (1859, Hranice (Přerov District), Moravia, Austria – 1939, New York City) was an editor of the Jewish Encyclopedia and founder of the American League for the Rights of Man.
Isidore the Laborer: Isidore the Farm Labourer, also known as Isidore the Farmer, (), (c. 1070 – 15 May 1130) was a Spanish farmworker known for his piety toward the poor and animals.
Isidore Geoffroy Saint-Hilaire: Isidore Geoffroy Saint-Hilaire (16 December 1805 – 10 November 1861) was a French zoologist and an authority on deviation from normal structure.
Isidore Newman School: Isidore Newman School is a private, nondenominational, co-educational college preparatory school located on an campus in the Uptown section of New Orleans, Louisiana.
Isidore Dollinger: Isidore Dollinger (November 13, 1903 – January 30, 2000) was an American politician from New York.
Isidore of Kiev: Isidore of Kiev, also known as Isidore of Thessalonica (; ; ; b. Peloponnesus, 1385-d.Rome, 27 April 1463) was a Greek Metropolitan of Kiev, cardinal, humanist, and theologian.
Isidore de Lara: Isidore de Lara, born Isidore Cohen (9 August 18582 September 1935), was an English composer and singer.
Isidore in Arabic Writing
If you want to see your name in Arabic calligraphy below you can find Isidore in Arabic letters.
Isidore in Chinese Characters
If you want to see your name in Chinese below you can find Isidore in Chinese letters.
Isidore in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
Here you can see the name Isidore in Hieroglyphics (ancient Egyptian)
How To Say Isidore in American Sign Language
This section will show you how to say the name Isidore in American Sign Language and you can meet with deaf peaple and introduce yourself.
Search Another Name?
Not just Isidore meaning right? Do not stop! Search another name…