Meaning of the name Isobel, analysis of the name Isobel and so much more… What does Isobel mean and its numerology, definition, origin, popularity and very interesting information. Please use the quick menu.
- Information About The Name Isobel
- Prononciation Of Isobel
- The Meaning Of The Name Isobel
- Statistics Of The Name Isobel
- The Picture Of The Name Isobel
- Numerology Of The Name Isobel
- Destination Number Of The Name Isobel
- Analysis Of The Name Isobel
- Isobel Character Analysis of Meaning
- Can I Name My Baby Isobel?
- List Of Celebrities With First Name Isobel
- Isobel in Arabic Writing
- Isobel in Chinese Characters
- Isobel in Japanese Katakana (Letters)
- Isobel in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
- How To Say Isobel in American Sign Language
- Search Another Name?
Information About The Name Isobel
Gender of the name Isobel: Girl
Color of the name Isobel: Blue&Pink
Origin of the name Isobel: Spanish
Prononciation Of Isobel
Here is how to pronounce the name Isobel:
The Meaning Of The Name Isobel
Definition of Isobel: my G-d is an oath, pledged to G-dMeaning of Isobel: Scottish form of ISABEL
Statistics Of The Name Isobel
How many people in the U.S have the name Isobel: 1,680
Rank of the name Isobel in the U.S.: 8,078th
How many letters are in the name Isobel? 6
Below you can find the rankings of Isobel in different countries.
|England and Wales||89|
The Picture Of The Name Isobel
Consider your name Isobel as a picture. How would it look like? This will be funny! Using the meaning of Isobel, we prepared this picture. Do not bother the gender. =)
Numerology Of The Name Isobel
In the table below, you can find the letters that the name Isobel contains and its alphabet numbers. After you sum up these numbers, it is your name numerology number.
Destination Number Of The Name Isobel
To calculate the destiny number of the name Isobel, please look at the table below. There is a number for each letters of the name Isobel. Add up these numbers and that’s your destiny number.
ı (9) + s (1) + o (6) + b (2) + e (5) + l (3) = => 2+6 = 8
Destiny Number: 8. Here is your name analysis according to your destiny number.
Isobel Destiny AnalysisYou are proud and bossy. You would be a good doctor. You are known for gentleness and kindness. You also worry.
Analysis Of The Name Isobel
Here is the analysis of the name Isobel.
|S||You like to imagine and when you do you have great fun. This wont scare you even if you do this too much!|
|O||You are a very closed person. You like keeping secrets and enjoy your privacy. You do not want to explain yourself to people.|
|B||You have a strong vision of the future. You see things with great hope and you hold on to that hope and never let it go..|
|E||You have a very complicated emotional world. You can be sad and happy at the same time and never ever recognise it.|
|L||You have the most talented personality. You can be talented in so many different areas like art, sports and education.|
Isobel Character Analysis of MeaningHere is the characteristics of Isobel in details.
- Your first name of Isobel has given you an expressive, diplomatic, and refined nature.
- Although you have a good appreciation of material values, business ability, and skill in organizing and managing others, your success is restricted by a lack of self-confidence and initiative.
- You have good business judgment but lack the confidence to carry out your own ideas unless assisted by an associate.
- You do not like to rough it or use much physical energy.
- You are always well-groomed yourself, and you judge others by your own standard.
- Personal appearance is important to you.
- From a desire to eat too many rich foods, your health could suffer through kidney and generative troubles or any problems affecting the fluid functions of the body.
- You have very expensive tastes, and your desires could well exceed your initiative in providing for them through your own efforts.
- Through your diplomatic ways you are able to call on the assistance of others to avoid such matters.
Can I Name My Baby Isobel?
Yes you can name your baby Isobel!
List Of Celebrities With First Name Isobel
We looked for the celebrities whose first name is Isobel and the definitions which contains the name Isobel or similar to it. You can find the results below.
Isobel: Isobel is a feminine given name. People named Isobel include:
Isobel Cup: The Isobel Cup is a women`s ice hockey trophy, which shall be first contested in 2016. It is the championship trophy for the National Women’s Hockey League (2015).
Isobel Campbell: Isobel Campbell (born on 27 April 1976) is a Scottish singer-songwriter, cellist and composer. Campbell rose to prominence at age nineteen as a member of the Scottish indie pop band Belle & Sebastian, but left the group to pursue a solo career, first as The Gentle Waves, and later under her own name.
Isobel (song): “Isobel” is a song by Icelandic musician Björk from her third studio album, Post (1995). Written by Sjón based on a story by Björk, the lyrics of “Isobel” tell the story of the title character, who is magically born in a forest and sends a message of instinct amongst the logic thinking of the people of the city.
Isobel Redmond: Isobel Mary Redmond (born 8 April 1953) has been the member for the electoral district of Heysen in the House of Assembly since 2002. She was the parliamentary leader of the South Australian division of the Liberal Party of Australia and the Leader of the Opposition in the Parliament of South Australia between 2009 and 2013. Under Redmond, the Liberals won 18 of 47 seats in the South Australian House of Assembly at the 2010 election, a gain of three from the 2006 election.
Isobelle Carmody: Isobelle Jane Carmody (born 16 June 1958) is an Australian writer of science fiction, fantasy, children’s literature, and young adult literature.
Isobel Elsom: Isobel Elsom (16 March 1893 – 12 January 1981) was an English screen, stage and television actress.
Isobel Lang: Isobel Dinah Lang (born 16 July 1970 in Lincoln) is a weather presenter for Sky News.
Isobel Bishop: Isobel Bishop (born 8 September 1991) is an Australian water polo player. She has earned water polo scholarships from the South Australia Institute of Sport and the Australian Institute of Sport.
Isobel in Arabic Writing
If you want to see your name in Arabic calligraphy below you can find Isobel in Arabic letters.
Isobel in Chinese Characters
If you want to see your name in Chinese below you can find Isobel in Chinese letters.
Isobel in Japanese Katakana (Letters)
If you want to see your name in Japanese below you can find Isobel in Japanese letters.
Isobel in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
Here you can see the name Isobel in Hieroglyphics (ancient Egyptian)
How To Say Isobel in American Sign Language
This section will show you how to say the name Isobel in American Sign Language and you can meet with deaf peaple and introduce yourself.
Search Another Name?
Not just Isobel meaning right? Do not stop! Search another name…