Meaning of the name Isolde, analysis of the name Isolde and so much more… What does Isolde mean and its numerology, definition, origin, popularity and very interesting information. Please use the menu below.
- Information About The Name Isolde
- Prononciation Of Isolde
- The Meaning Of The Name Isolde
- Statistics Of The Name Isolde
- The Picture Of The Name Isolde
- Numerology Of The Name Isolde
- Destination Number Of The Name Isolde
- Analysis Of The Name Isolde
- Isolde Character Analysis of Meaning
- Can I Name My Baby Isolde?
- List Of Celebrities With First Name Isolde
- Isolde in Arabic Writing
- Isolde in Chinese Characters
- Isolde in Japanese Katakana (Letters)
- Isolde in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
- How To Say Isolde in American Sign Language
- Search Another Name?
Information About The Name Isolde
Gender of the name Isolde: Girl
Color of the name Isolde: Blue&Pink
Origin of the name Isolde: Welsh
Prononciation Of Isolde
Here is how to pronounce the name Isolde:
The Meaning Of The Name Isolde
Definition of Isolde: fair ladyMeaning of Isolde: The origins of this name are uncertain, though some Celtic roots have been suggested. It is possible that the name is ultimately Germanic, perhaps from a hypothetic name like Ishild, composed of the elements is “ice” and hild “battle”.In Arthurian legend she was an Irish princess betrothed to King Mark of Cornwall. She became the lover of his knight Tristan, which led to their tragic deaths. The story was popular during the Middle Ages and the name became relatively common in England at that time. It was rare by the 19th century, though some interest was generated by Richard Wagner’s opera ‘Tristan und Isolde’ (1865).
Statistics Of The Name Isolde
How many people in the U.S have the name Isolde: 832
Rank of the name Isolde in the U.S.: 13,188th
How many letters are in the name Isolde? 6
The Picture Of The Name Isolde
Consider your name Isolde as a picture. How would it look like? This will be funny! Using the meaning of Isolde, we prepared this picture. Do not bother the gender. =)
Numerology Of The Name Isolde
In the table below, you can find the letters that the name Isolde contains and its alphabet numbers. After you sum up these numbers, it is your name numerology number.
Destination Number Of The Name Isolde
To calculate the destiny number of the name Isolde, please look at the table below. There is a number for each letters of the name Isolde. Add up these numbers and that’s your destiny number.
ı (9) + s (1) + o (6) + l (3) + d (4) + e (5) = => 2+8 = 10 => 1+0 = 1
Destiny Number: 1. Here is your name analysis according to your destiny number.
Isolde Destiny AnalysisOne of the biggest faults of you is that you try to do too much at once. You often scatter your energy and get nothing accomplished. Once you learn to finish what you have started, there is no stopping you from being successful. You must also watch those fast deals and those great bargains. In these areas your judgment may fail you. You must not become too greedy, or you will suffer a financial blow or two.
Analysis Of The Name Isolde
Here is the analysis of the name Isolde.
|S||You like to imagine and when you do you have great fun. This wont scare you even if you do this too much!|
|O||You are a very closed person. You like keeping secrets and enjoy your privacy. You do not want to explain yourself to people.|
|L||You have the most talented personality. You can be talented in so many different areas like art, sports and education.|
|D||You enjoy life and having fun. Actually you are addicted to them. Without fun you can not breath.|
|E||You have a very complicated emotional world. You can be sad and happy at the same time and never ever recognise it.|
Isolde Character Analysis of MeaningHere is the characteristics of Isolde in details.
- You appear quite confident outwardly, but you do suffer with lack of confidence at times and draw upon the support and encouragement of others.
- You want to be more expressive, diplomatic, and easy-going, but you feel the limitation in your communication with others and it creates frustration within you.
- Although you desire to create harmony in your associations, you can be too candid in your expression, especially if you are challenged by others.
- Then you can be quietly stubborn and resist taking advice.
- The name Isolde creates the desire for harmony with others, but we point out that it causes a blunt expression that alienates others.
- Weaknesses in health show in the senses of the head as well as in the various fluid functions of the body.
- Your name, Isolde, gives you a desire to please and a friendly nature that could draw you into the sales field.
- This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the fluid systems, and tension or accidents to the head.
Can I Name My Baby Isolde?
Yes you can name your baby Isolde!
List Of Celebrities With First Name Isolde
We looked for the celebrities whose first name is Isolde and the definitions which contains the name Isolde or similar to it. You can find the results below.
Iseult: Iseult (/ɪˈsuːlt/ or /ɪˈzuːlt/), alternatively Isolde (/ɪˈsoʊldᵊ/ or /ɪˈzoʊldᵊ/), Iseo, Yseult, Isode, Isoude, Izolda, Esyllt, Isotta, is the name of several characters in the Arthurian story of Tristan and Iseult.
Isolde Kostner: Isolde Kostner (born 20 March 1975) is an Italian former Alpine skier who won two bronze medals at the 1994 Winter Olympics and 1 silver medal at 2002 Winter Olympics.
List of Star Wars characters: This is an incomplete list of prominent characters from the Star Wars franchise, sorted by last name.
Isolde Ahlgrimm: Isolde Ahlgrimm (31 July 1914 in Vienna – 11 October 1995 in Vienna) was a Viennese harpsichordist and fortepianist.
Isolde Kurz: Maria Clara Isolde Kurz (21 December 1853 – 5 April 1944), was a German poet and short story writer.
Isolde Menges: Isolde Marie Menges (16 May 1893 – 13 January 1976) was an accomplished English violinist who was most active in the first part of the 20th century.
Isolde Frölian: Isolde Frölian (April 8, 1908 – November 6, 1957) was a German gymnast who competed in the 1936 Summer Olympics.
Isolde Barth: Isolde Barth (August 24 1948 in Maxdorf, Rhineland-Palatinate (Germany) is a German movie, theater and television actress.
Isolde Hausser: Isolde Hausser (née Ganswindt, December 7, 1889 – October 5, 1951) was a German physicist. She became the head of a department of the Max Planck Institute for Medical Research (then Kaiser Wilhelm Institute for Medical Research) in Heidelberg in 1935.
Isolde in Arabic Writing
If you want to see your name in Arabic calligraphy below you can find Isolde in Arabic letters.
Isolde in Chinese Characters
If you want to see your name in Chinese below you can find Isolde in Chinese letters.
Isolde in Japanese Katakana (Letters)
If you want to see your name in Japanese below you can find Isolde in Japanese letters.
Isolde in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
Here you can see the name Isolde in Hieroglyphics (ancient Egyptian)
How To Say Isolde in American Sign Language
This section will show you how to say the name Isolde in American Sign Language and you can meet with deaf peaple and introduce yourself.
Search Another Name?
Not just Isolde meaning right? Do not stop! Search another name…