Meaning of the name Ivan, analysis of the name Ivan and so much more… What does Ivan mean and its numerology, definition, origin, popularity and very interesting information. Please use the quick menu.
- Information About The Name Ivan
- Prononciation Of Ivan
- The Meaning Of The Name Ivan
- Statistics Of The Name Ivan
- The Picture Of The Name Ivan
- Numerology Of The Name Ivan
- Destination Number Of The Name Ivan
- Analysis Of The Name Ivan
- Ivan Character Analysis of Meaning
- Can I Name My Baby Ivan?
- List Of Celebrities With First Name Ivan
- Ivan in Arabic Writing
- Ivan in Chinese Characters
- Ivan in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
- How To Say Ivan in American Sign Language
- Search Another Name?
Information About The Name Ivan
Gender of the name Ivan: Boy
Color of the name Ivan: Blue&Pink
Origin of the name Ivan: Russian
Prononciation Of Ivan
Here is how to pronounce the name Ivan:
The Meaning Of The Name Ivan
Definition of Ivan: G-d is graciousMeaning of Ivan: Newer form of the old Slavic name Іѡаннъ (Ioannu), which was derived from Greek Ioannes (see JOHN). This was the name of six Russian rulers, including the 15th-century Ivan III the Great and 16th-century Ivan IV the Terrible, the first tsar of Russia. It was also borne by nine emperors of Bulgaria. Other notable bearers include the Russian author Ivan Turgenev (1818-1883), who wrote ‘Fathers and Sons’, and the Russian physiologist Ivan Pavlov (1849-1936), who is best known for his discovery of the conditioned reflex.
Statistics Of The Name Ivan
How many people in the U.S have the name Ivan: 100,243
Rank of the name Ivan in the U.S.: 606th
How many letters are in the name Ivan? 4
Below you can find the rankings of Ivan in different countries.
|Bosnia and Herzegovina||26|
The Picture Of The Name Ivan
Consider your name Ivan as a picture. How would it look like? This will be funny! Using the meaning of Ivan, we prepared this picture. Do not bother the gender. =)
Numerology Of The Name Ivan
In the table below, you can find the letters that the name Ivan contains and its alphabet numbers. After you sum up these numbers, it is your name numerology number.
Destination Number Of The Name Ivan
To calculate the destiny number of the name Ivan, please look at the table below. There is a number for each letters of the name Ivan. Add up these numbers and that’s your destiny number.
ı (9) + v (4) + a (1) + n (5) = => 1+9 = 10 => 1+0 = 1
Destiny Number: 1. Here is your name analysis according to your destiny number.
Ivan Destiny AnalysisYou have great respect for your parents and dote on your own children. You love your home. Family life is very important to you. If born during the evening, you are tempted to a more hectic life than those born during the day.
Analysis Of The Name Ivan
Here is the analysis of the name Ivan.
|V||You don’t care anyone and what they think of you. You can not be affected by anything.|
|A||Your sense of analyzing life is stronger. You are known as a reasonable person.|
|N||You have a great common sense and a higher ability in life. You see thing much before they happen.|
Ivan Character Analysis of MeaningHere is the characteristics of Ivan in details.
- Your expression is invariably quite direct and candid, and lacks the moderating tone of tact, diplomacy, and friendliness.
- In your close associations and family life, there is little demonstration of sentiment, appreciation, sympathy, or encouragement.
- Your first name of Ivan creates individuality, independence, self-confidence, initiative, and an inclination to physical activity.
- Once friendship is established, you are very loyal and steadfast and do not tolerate gossip or criticism.
- Others find it difficult to accept your domineering and, at times, argumentative manner.
- Your circle of friends is restricted to those of like nature.
- It is difficult for you to find the right words for such circumstances.
- You are not inclined to merge your opinions and viewpoints with others, to accept compromise, or to work in a subservient position against your will.
- Weaknesses in the health caused by this name centre in the head.
Can I Name My Baby Ivan?
Yes you can name your baby Ivan!
List Of Celebrities With First Name Ivan
We looked for the celebrities whose first name is Ivan and the definitions which contains the name Ivan or similar to it. You can find the results below.
Ivan the Terrible: Ivan IV Vasilyevich (; 25 August 1530 – ), commonly known as Ivan the Terrible (, Ivan Grozny), was the Grand Prince of Moscow from 1533 to 1547 and Tsar of All the Russias from 1547 until his death.
Ivan Lendl: Ivan Lendl (born March 7, 1960) is a former world no.1 professional tennis player. Originally from Czechoslovakia, he became a United States citizen in 1992. He was one of the game’s most dominant players in the 1980s and remained a top competitor into the early 1990s.
Ivan Ljubičić: Ivan Ljubičić (; born 19 March 1979) is a retired Croatian tennis player. His career-high ATP singles ranking was World No.
Ivano-Frankivsk: Ivano-Frankivsk ( ; formerly Stanyslaviv, Stanislau, or Stanisławów see below) is a historic city located in the western Ukraine.
Ivan Dodig: Ivan Dodig (born 2 January 1985) is a Croatian tennis player. His career-high ATP rankings are world no.
Ivan Turgenev: Ivan Sergeyevich Turgenev (; September 3, 1883) was a Russian novelist, short story writer, and playwright.
Ivanovo Oblast: Ivanovo Oblast (, Ivanovskaya oblast) is a federal subject of Russia (an oblast). It had a population of 1,061,651 as of the 2010 Russian Census.
Iván Navarro: Iván Navarro Pastor (born October 19, 1981, in Alicante) is a professional tennis player from Spain. He is sponsored by Head and Li-Ning for his racquets and attire.
Ivan III of Russia: Ivan III Vasilyevich () (22 January 1440, Moscow – 27 October 1505, Moscow), also known as Ivan the Great, was a Grand Prince of Moscow and Grand Prince of all Rus (Великий князь всея Руси).
Ivan in Arabic Writing
If you want to see your name in Arabic calligraphy below you can find Ivan in Arabic letters.
Ivan in Chinese Characters
If you want to see your name in Chinese below you can find Ivan in Chinese letters.
Ivan in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
Here you can see the name Ivan in Hieroglyphics (ancient Egyptian)
How To Say Ivan in American Sign Language
This section will show you how to say the name Ivan in American Sign Language and you can meet with deaf peaple and introduce yourself.
Search Another Name?
Not just Ivan meaning right? Do not stop! Search another name…