Meaning of the name Jakob, analysis of the name Jakob and so much more… What does Jakob mean and its numerology, definition, origin, popularity and very interesting information. Please use the menu below.
- Information About The Name Jakob
- Prononciation Of Jakob
- The Meaning Of The Name Jakob
- The Picture Of The Name Jakob
- Statistics Of The Name Jakob
- Numerology Of The Name Jakob
- Destination Number Of The Name Jakob
- Analysis Of The Name Jakob
- Jakob Character Analysis of Meaning
- Can I Name My Baby Jakob?
- List Of Celebrities With First Name Jakob
- Jakob in Arabic Writing
- Jakob in Chinese Characters
- Jakob in Japanese Katakana (Letters)
- Jakob in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
- How To Say Jakob in American Sign Language
- Search Another Name?
Information About The Name Jakob
Gender of the name Jakob: Boy
Color of the name Jakob: Blue&Pink
Origin of the name Jakob: Hebrew
Prononciation Of Jakob
Here is how to pronounce the name Jakob:
The Meaning Of The Name Jakob
Definition of Jakob: supplanterMeaning of Jakob: Cognate of JACOB (or JAMES).
The Picture Of The Name Jakob
Consider your name Jakob as a picture. How would it look like? This will be funny! Using the meaning of Jakob, we prepared this picture. Do not bother the gender. =)
Statistics Of The Name Jakob
How many people in the U.S have the name Jakob: 4,482
Rank of the name Jakob in the U.S.: 4,193rd
How many letters are in the name Jakob? 5
Below you can find the rankings of Jakob in different countries.
|England and Wales||388|
Numerology Of The Name Jakob
In the table below, you can find the letters that the name Jakob contains and its alphabet numbers. After you sum up these numbers, it is your name numerology number.
Destination Number Of The Name Jakob
To calculate the destiny number of the name Jakob, please look at the table below. There is a number for each letters of the name Jakob. Add up these numbers and that’s your destiny number.
j (1) + a (1) + k (2) + o (6) + b (2) = => 1+2 = 3
Destiny Number: 3. Here is your name analysis according to your destiny number.
Jakob Destiny Analysis
Analysis Of The Name Jakob
Here is the analysis of the name Jakob.
|J||You are an icon of stubbornness. You want to own everyting you see. And you seem to achieve it.|
|A||Your sense of analyzing life is stronger. You are known as a reasonable person.|
|K||You are a succesfull person in business and love. You are well known in your neighborhood.|
|O||You are a very closed person. You like keeping secrets and enjoy your privacy. You do not want to explain yourself to people.|
|B||You have a strong vision of the future. You see things with great hope and you hold on to that hope and never let it go..|
Jakob Character Analysis of MeaningHere is the characteristics of Jakob in details.
- If you could express only the constructive qualities and restrain the negative qualities of your nature, you would always be good company.
- You find it difficult to be patient, practical, and systematic, preferring to act impulsively as the spirit moves you.
- These contrasting qualities make it difficult for people to understand you and can lead to friction in your personal life.
- The problem then would be controllable thoughts, feelings, and reactions.
- You are deep, philosophical, and refined, but your extremely sensitive nature causes you to become depressed over any real or imagined slight.
- Your name of Jakob is a dual influence: at times you can be extremely happy, expressive, full of fun, and good-natured; yet at other times you find congenial association impossible, being controlled by self-pity, moods, and depression.
- Indulgences could result in skin rashes, liver problems, heart trouble, or lung and chest congestion.
- You feel and sense much more than you can fully understand, and could become psychic if you delved into the occult.
Can I Name My Baby Jakob?
Yes you can name your baby Jakob!
List Of Celebrities With First Name Jakob
We looked for the celebrities whose first name is Jakob and the definitions which contains the name Jakob or similar to it. You can find the results below.
Jakob: Jakob may refer to:
Jakobid: Jakobids are an order of protists in the supergroup of Excavates.
Jakobstad: Jakobstad (Finnish: Pietarsaari) is a town and municipality in Ostrobothnia, Finland. The town has a population of 19,603 (30 November 2014) and covers a land area of 88.31 square kilometres (34.10 sq mi).
Jakoba: Jakoba is a genus in the taxon Excavata and currently has only a single described species, Jakoba libera.
Jakob Gansmeier: Jakob Gansmeier (30 May 1900 – 8 August 1944) was a highly decorated Oberstleutnant in the Wehrmacht during World War II.
Jakob Hlasek: Jakob Hlasek (born November 12, 1964, in Prague, Czechoslovakia) is a former professional tennis player from Switzerland.
James II of England: James II and VII (14 October 1633O.S. – 16 September 1701) was King of England and Ireland as James II and King of Scotland as James VII, from 6 February 1685 until he was deposed in the Glorious Revolution of 1688. He was the last Roman Catholic monarch to reign over the Kingdoms of England, Scotland and Ireland.
Jakob Dubs: Jakob Dubs (26 July 1822 – 13 January 1879) was a Swiss politician and member of the Swiss Federal Council (1861–1872).
Jakob Norz: Jakob Norz (20 October 1920 – 16 September 1944) was a Luftwaffe flying ace of World War II. Norz was credited with 117 aerial victories—that is, 117 aerial combat encounters resulting in the destruction of the enemy aircraft.
Jakob in Arabic Writing
If you want to see your name in Arabic calligraphy below you can find Jakob in Arabic letters.
Jakob in Chinese Characters
If you want to see your name in Chinese below you can find Jakob in Chinese letters.
Jakob in Japanese Katakana (Letters)
If you want to see your name in Japanese below you can find Jakob in Japanese letters.
Jakob in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
Here you can see the name Jakob in Hieroglyphics (ancient Egyptian)
How To Say Jakob in American Sign Language
This section will show you how to say the name Jakob in American Sign Language and you can meet with deaf peaple and introduce yourself.
Search Another Name?
Not just Jakob meaning right? Do not stop! Search another name…