Meaning of the name Jasmin, analysis of the name Jasmin and so much more… What does Jasmin mean and its numerology, definition, origin, popularity and very interesting information. Please use the quick menu.
- Information About The Name Jasmin
- Prononciation Of Jasmin
- The Meaning Of The Name Jasmin
- Statistics Of The Name Jasmin
- The Picture Of The Name Jasmin
- Numerology Of The Name Jasmin
- Destination Number Of The Name Jasmin
- Analysis Of The Name Jasmin
- Jasmin Character Analysis of Meaning
- Can I Name My Baby Jasmin?
- List Of Celebrities With First Name Jasmin
- Jasmin in Arabic Writing
- Jasmin in Chinese Characters
- Jasmin in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
- How To Say Jasmin in American Sign Language
- Search Another Name?
Information About The Name Jasmin
Gender of the name Jasmin: Unisex
Color of the name Jasmin: Blue&Pink
Origin of the name Jasmin: Persian
Prononciation Of Jasmin
Here is how to pronounce the name Jasmin:
The Meaning Of The Name Jasmin
Definition of Jasmin: jasmine flower, a climbing plant with fragrant flowers
Statistics Of The Name Jasmin
How many people in the U.S have the name Jasmin: 23,061
Rank of the name Jasmin in the U.S.: 1,479th
How many letters are in the name Jasmin? 6
The Picture Of The Name Jasmin
Consider your name Jasmin as a picture. How would it look like? This will be funny! Using the meaning of Jasmin, we prepared this picture. Do not bother the gender. =)
Numerology Of The Name Jasmin
In the table below, you can find the letters that the name Jasmin contains and its alphabet numbers. After you sum up these numbers, it is your name numerology number.
Destination Number Of The Name Jasmin
To calculate the destiny number of the name Jasmin, please look at the table below. There is a number for each letters of the name Jasmin. Add up these numbers and that’s your destiny number.
j (1) + a (1) + s (1) + m (4) + i (9) + n (5) = => 2+1 = 3
Destiny Number: 3. Here is your name analysis according to your destiny number.
Jasmin Destiny AnalysisWhen you are injured you need all-out sympathy. Logic does not appeal to you. You want to be comforted. You will listen sincerely to the advice you give, and then do exactly as you please. Since you have a lot of spunk, no matter how down and out you get, you never give up. You can always start over again.
Analysis Of The Name Jasmin
Here is the analysis of the name Jasmin.
|J||You are an icon of stubbornness. You want to own everyting you see. And you seem to achieve it.|
|A||Your sense of analyzing life is stronger. You are known as a reasonable person.|
|S||You like to imagine and when you do you have great fun. This wont scare you even if you do this too much!|
|M||You are smart and succesfull. You are interested in trade business and be successful too.|
|İ||You are the most emotional person. Your heart can be easly broken and you are very sensitive.|
|N||You have a great common sense and a higher ability in life. You see thing much before they happen.|
Jasmin Character Analysis of MeaningHere is the characteristics of Jasmin in details.
- Jasmin as a first name gives you a very independent nature, yet you are friendly, approachable, and generous.
- You are inclined to pursue good times and emotional indulgences to excess.
- Your spirits are buoyed up greatly by encouragement and appreciation.
- You like to do things on the spur of the moment without planning or prior arrangements.
- This name incorporates creative, artistic, and musical abilities, and there would be an element of originality in all that you do.
- Weaknesses in health due to the influence of this name centre in the head.
- You can be a spontaneous, expressive, and talkative person.
- Generally you are good-natured, though at times you can be rather blunt and sarcastic.
- Disorders related to the liver, which would be aggravated by rich foods, could also arise.
- You could experience headaches, or difficulties with your teeth, ears, eyes, or sinuses.
- There is a tendency to be scattering in your efforts and you prefer to avoid menial jobs of a routine and repetitive nature.
Can I Name My Baby Jasmin?
Yes you can name your baby Jasmin!
List Of Celebrities With First Name Jasmin
We looked for the celebrities whose first name is Jasmin and the definitions which contains the name Jasmin or similar to it. You can find the results below.
Jasmin: Jasmin may refer to:
Jasmine: Jasmine (taxonomic name Jasminum ) is a genus of shrubs and vines in the olive family (Oleaceae). It contains around 200 species native to tropical and warm temperate regions of the Eurasia, Australasia and Oceania.
Jasminum sambac: Jasminum sambac is a species of jasmine native to a small region in the eastern Himalayas in Bhutan and neighboring India.
Jasmin Wöhr: Jasmin Wöhr (born 21 August 1980 in Tübingen) is a retired German tennis player. She turned professional in 1999 before retiring in 2012.
Jasmine Villegas: Jasmine Marie Villegas (born December 7, 1993), also referred to simply as Jasmine V, is an American R&B, pop singer.
Jasmine Thomas: Jasmine Thomas is a fictional character from the British soap opera Emmerdale, played by Jenna-Louise Coleman.
Jasmine (Angel): Jasmine is a fictional character in the fourth season of the television series Angel. She is portrayed for much of the season by Charisma Carpenter (as the goddess is possessing the character of Cordelia Chase), but when she acquires her own body she is portrayed by Gina Torres, who also appeared in Joss Whedon’s Firefly as Zoe Washburne.
Jasmine tea: Jasmine tea () is tea scented with aroma from jasmine blossoms to make a scented tea. Typically, jasmine tea has green tea as the tea base; however, white tea and black tea are also used.
Jasmin Ouschan: Jasmin Ouschan (pronounced yaz-MEEN ocean, ; born 10 January 1986) is an Austrian professional pool player from Klagenfurt, Carinthia.
Jasmin in Arabic Writing
If you want to see your name in Arabic calligraphy below you can find Jasmin in Arabic letters.
Jasmin in Chinese Characters
If you want to see your name in Chinese below you can find Jasmin in Chinese letters.
Jasmin in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
Here you can see the name Jasmin in Hieroglyphics (ancient Egyptian)
How To Say Jasmin in American Sign Language
This section will show you how to say the name Jasmin in American Sign Language and you can meet with deaf peaple and introduce yourself.
Search Another Name?
Not just Jasmin meaning right? Do not stop! Search another name…