Meaning of the name Jasmine, analysis of the name Jasmine and so much more… What does Jasmine mean and its numerology, definition, origin, popularity and very interesting information. Please use the quick menu.
- Information About The Name Jasmine
- Prononciation Of Jasmine
- The Meaning Of The Name Jasmine
- Statistics Of The Name Jasmine
- The Picture Of The Name Jasmine
- Numerology Of The Name Jasmine
- Destination Number Of The Name Jasmine
- Analysis Of The Name Jasmine
- Jasmine Character Analysis of Meaning
- Can I Name My Baby Jasmine?
- List Of Celebrities With First Name Jasmine
- Jasmine in Arabic Writing
- Jasmine in Chinese Characters
- Jasmine in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
- How To Say Jasmine in American Sign Language
- Search Another Name?
Information About The Name Jasmine
Gender of the name Jasmine: Girl
Color of the name Jasmine: Blue&Pink
Origin of the name Jasmine: Persian
Prononciation Of Jasmine
Here is how to pronounce the name Jasmine:
The Meaning Of The Name Jasmine
Definition of Jasmine: jasmine flower, a climbing plant with fragrant flowersMeaning of Jasmine: From the English word for the climbing plant with fragrant flowers which is used for making perfumes. It is derived from Persian یاسمن (yasamen) (which is also a Persian name).
Statistics Of The Name Jasmine
How many people in the U.S have the name Jasmine: 119,965
Rank of the name Jasmine in the U.S.: 538th
How many letters are in the name Jasmine? 7
Below you can find the rankings of Jasmine in different countries.
The Picture Of The Name Jasmine
Consider your name Jasmine as a picture. How would it look like? This will be funny! Using the meaning of Jasmine, we prepared this picture. Do not bother the gender. =)
Numerology Of The Name Jasmine
In the table below, you can find the letters that the name Jasmine contains and its alphabet numbers. After you sum up these numbers, it is your name numerology number.
Destination Number Of The Name Jasmine
To calculate the destiny number of the name Jasmine, please look at the table below. There is a number for each letters of the name Jasmine. Add up these numbers and that’s your destiny number.
j (1) + a (1) + s (1) + m (4) + i (9) + n (5) + e (5) = => 2+6 = 8
Destiny Number: 8. Here is your name analysis according to your destiny number.
Jasmine Destiny AnalysisYou never come right out and discuss what’s bothering you. You pry it out of you bit by bit. When all else fails, yell at you, and bang things around. You should be impressed and might unfold all your secret woes; then, you can clear the air. You are close to your family. You never forget anyone’s birthday, and you had better not forget yours! You worry, too. You want others to cheer you up and tell you everything will be okay.
Analysis Of The Name Jasmine
Here is the analysis of the name Jasmine.
|J||You are an icon of stubbornness. You want to own everyting you see. And you seem to achieve it.|
|A||Your sense of analyzing life is stronger. You are known as a reasonable person.|
|S||You like to imagine and when you do you have great fun. This wont scare you even if you do this too much!|
|M||You are smart and succesfull. You are interested in trade business and be successful too.|
|İ||You are the most emotional person. Your heart can be easly broken and you are very sensitive.|
|N||You have a great common sense and a higher ability in life. You see thing much before they happen.|
|E||You have a very complicated emotional world. You can be sad and happy at the same time and never ever recognise it.|
Jasmine Character Analysis of MeaningHere is the characteristics of Jasmine in details.
- This name has allowed you to develop depth and breadth of mind.
- You have a very responsible nature, are capable and mature, and are willing to assume a position as a pillar of the community.
- You never seem to be out of your depth of understanding.
- Your name Jasmine gives you a strong sense of responsibility in business and material affairs, and the practicality and determination to make a success of anything you undertake.
- You are able to retain facts, to grasp new information to your existing store of knowledge.
- You are quite healthy, but possible trouble areas are found in the generative organs.
- Your ability to organize and direct the efforts of others enables you to excel in any managerial position because you have the ability to grasp the concept of a goal complete with an understanding of the steps to be taken.
- For these reasons others who may not have the same quickness of mind classify you as a “know it all” and, although you may be highly respected, this characteristic is unlikely to endear you to your associates.
Can I Name My Baby Jasmine?
Yes you can name your baby Jasmine!
List Of Celebrities With First Name Jasmine
We looked for the celebrities whose first name is Jasmine and the definitions which contains the name Jasmine or similar to it. You can find the results below.
Jasmine: Jasmine (taxonomic name Jasminum ) is a genus of shrubs and vines in the olive family (Oleaceae). It contains around 200 species native to tropical and warm temperate regions of Europe, Asia, and Africa.
Jasmine Guy: Jasmine Guy (born March 10, 1962 in Boston, Massachusetts) is an American actress, director, singer and dancer.
Jasmine Trias: Jasmine Trias (born November 3, 1986) is an American singer-entertainer who was the third place finalist on the third season of American Idol.
Jasmine Thomas: Jasmine Thomas is a fictional character from the British soap opera Emmerdale, played by Jenna-Louise Coleman.
Jasmine Villegas: Jasmine Marie Villegas (born December 7, 1993), also referred to simply as Jasmine V, is an American R&B, pop singer.
Jasmine rice: Jasmine rice (; ; ),or 泰国香米 in Chinese， sometimes known as Thai fragrant rice, is a long-grain variety of rice that has a nutty aroma and a subtle pandan-like (Pandanus amaryllifolius-leaves) flavor caused by 2-Acetyl-1-pyrroline.
Jasmine (Angel): Jasmine is a fictional character in the fourth season of the television series Angel. She is portrayed for much of the season by Charisma Carpenter (as the goddess is possessing the character of Cordelia Chase), but when she acquires her own body she is portrayed by Gina Torres, who also appeared in Joss Whedon’s Firefly as Zoe Washburne.
Jasmine Al-Khaldi: Jasmine Alkhaldi is a Filipino swimmer who represented the Philippines in the 2012 Summer Olympics. She holds the Philippine women’s record in the 200 , 100 , 50 metre Freestly and 100 metre butterfly and 50 metre butterfly races.
Jasmine Curtis: Jasmine Casandra Ojales Curtis-Smith, better known by her stage name Jasmine Curtis-Smith (6 April 1994), is an Australian-Filipina actress, dancer, endorser, writer and commercial model.
Jasmine in Arabic Writing
If you want to see your name in Arabic calligraphy below you can find Jasmine in Arabic letters.
Jasmine in Chinese Characters
If you want to see your name in Chinese below you can find Jasmine in Chinese letters.
Jasmine in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
Here you can see the name Jasmine in Hieroglyphics (ancient Egyptian)
How To Say Jasmine in American Sign Language
This section will show you how to say the name Jasmine in American Sign Language and you can meet with deaf peaple and introduce yourself.
Search Another Name?
Not just Jasmine meaning right? Do not stop! Search another name…