Meaning of the name Jehan, analysis of the name Jehan and so much more… What does Jehan mean and its numerology, definition, origin, popularity and very interesting information. Please use the quick menu.
- Information About The Name Jehan
- Prononciation Of Jehan
- The Meaning Of The Name Jehan
- Statistics Of The Name Jehan
- The Picture Of The Name Jehan
- Numerology Of The Name Jehan
- Destination Number Of The Name Jehan
- Analysis Of The Name Jehan
- Jehan Character Analysis of Meaning
- Can I Name My Baby Jehan?
- List Of Celebrities With First Name Jehan
- Jehan in Arabic Writing
- Jehan in Chinese Characters
- Jehan in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
- How To Say Jehan in American Sign Language
- Search Another Name?
Information About The Name Jehan
Gender of the name Jehan: Boy
Color of the name Jehan: Blue&Pink
Origin of the name Jehan: French
Prononciation Of Jehan
Here is how to pronounce the name Jehan:
The Meaning Of The Name Jehan
Definition of Jehan: G-d is graciousMeaning of Jehan: Old French form of Iohannes (see JOHN).
Statistics Of The Name Jehan
How many people in the U.S have the name Jehan: 916
Rank of the name Jehan in the U.S.: 12,351st
How many letters are in the name Jehan? 5
The Picture Of The Name Jehan
Consider your name Jehan as a picture. How would it look like? This will be funny! Using the meaning of Jehan, we prepared this picture. Do not bother the gender. =)
Numerology Of The Name Jehan
In the table below, you can find the letters that the name Jehan contains and its alphabet numbers. After you sum up these numbers, it is your name numerology number.
Destination Number Of The Name Jehan
To calculate the destiny number of the name Jehan, please look at the table below. There is a number for each letters of the name Jehan. Add up these numbers and that’s your destiny number.
j (1) + e (5) + h (8) + a (1) + n (5) = => 2+0 = 2
Destiny Number: 2. Here is your name analysis according to your destiny number.
Jehan Destiny AnalysisYou are neat and punctual, honest and hard working. You make ideal mates since you always do more than your share. You have a long memory and remember the little details others miss. When You are angry with you, you will carry your grievance a long way. When you are unhappy or upset, you will bury yourself in your work until you feel better. You always pay your debts. If you owe you anything, you will never forgive yourself until the debt is paid. You always remember a favor, and though you don’t use flowery words, you will show your appreciation in other ways. Your actions speak louder than words.
Analysis Of The Name Jehan
Here is the analysis of the name Jehan.
|J||You are an icon of stubbornness. You want to own everyting you see. And you seem to achieve it.|
|E||You have a very complicated emotional world. You can be sad and happy at the same time and never ever recognise it.|
|H||You prefer an ordinary life. Beeing calm when things go wrong is your natural ability.|
|A||Your sense of analyzing life is stronger. You are known as a reasonable person.|
|N||You have a great common sense and a higher ability in life. You see thing much before they happen.|
Jehan Character Analysis of MeaningHere is the characteristics of Jehan in details.
- Generally speaking, you have few problems with your health; however, there is a weakness affecting the fluid functions of the body.
- You would be successful in any position dealing with the public as you have a diplomatic and tactful manner and possess a charming, easy-going nature which puts people at ease.
- Although you have good business judgment, you are not aggressive in your dealings because you do not like to create issues.
- People are drawn to you because they feel that you are patient, kind, understanding, and responsive.
- You love the security of a home and family, you are fond of children, and, as a parent you would be fair and understanding.
- While you are honest and responsible, one weakness that is paramount in your life is your lack of self-confidence and initiative, which causes you to put things off and avoid facing issues.
- The name of Jehan has made you serious-minded, responsible, and stable.
- You would be effective in a career or in volunteer work where you are handling people and serving in a humanitarian way.
Can I Name My Baby Jehan?
Yes you can name your baby Jehan!
List Of Celebrities With First Name Jehan
We looked for the celebrities whose first name is Jehan and the definitions which contains the name Jehan or similar to it. You can find the results below.
Jahangir: Nur-ud-din Mohammad Salim, known by his imperial name Jahangir (30 August 1569 – 7 November 1627), was the fourth Mughal Emperor who ruled from 1605 until his death in 1627.
Jehan: Jehan is a male given name. It is the old orthography of Jean in Old French, and is rarely given anymore.
Jehan Mubarak: Jehan Mubarak (born 10 January 1981 in Washington, DC, United States) is an American-born Sri Lankan cricketer.
Jehane Noujaim: Jehane Noujaim (, ) is an Egyptian American documentary film director best known for her films Control Room, Startup.com, Pangea Day and The Square, that earned her documentary a nomination for an Academy Award.
Jehan Alain: Jehan Ariste Alain (3 February 1911 – 20 June 1940) was a French organist and composer.
Jehanabad: Jehanabad is a city, a municipality and the headquarters of Jehanabad district in the Indian state of Bihar.
Jehanabad district: Jehanabad district is one of the thirty-eight districts of Bihar state, India, and Jehanabad town is the administrative headquarters of this district.
Jehangir Karamat: General Jehangir Karamat, (Urdu: جہانگیر کرامت; born 20 February 1941) NI(M), SBt, is a retired four-star rank general officer, military academic, and a former professor of political science at the National Defense University who held four-star assignments, the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Committee from 1997 to 1998, and as well as the Chief of Army Staff of Pakistan Army from January 1996 to October 1998. After retiring from military service, he served as a professor of Political science at the National Defence University (NDU) in Islamabad.
Jehan Sadat: Jehan Sadat ( Jīhān as-Sādāt or چيهان السادات Zhīhān as-Sādāt; born 29 August 1933) is the widow of Anwar Sadat, and was First Lady of Egypt from 1970 until Sadat’s assassination in 1981.
Jehan in Arabic Writing
If you want to see your name in Arabic calligraphy below you can find Jehan in Arabic letters.
Jehan in Chinese Characters
If you want to see your name in Chinese below you can find Jehan in Chinese letters.
Jehan in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
Here you can see the name Jehan in Hieroglyphics (ancient Egyptian)
How To Say Jehan in American Sign Language
This section will show you how to say the name Jehan in American Sign Language and you can meet with deaf peaple and introduce yourself.
Search Another Name?
Not just Jehan meaning right? Do not stop! Search another name…