Meaning of the name Jet, analysis of the name Jet and so much more… What does Jet mean and its numerology, definition, origin, popularity and very interesting information. Please use the quick menu.
- Information About The Name Jet
- Prononciation Of Jet
- The Meaning Of The Name Jet
- Statistics Of The Name Jet
- The Picture Of The Name Jet
- Numerology Of The Name Jet
- Destination Number Of The Name Jet
- Analysis Of The Name Jet
- Jet Character Analysis of Meaning
- Can I Name My Baby Jet?
- List Of Celebrities With First Name Jet
- Jet in Arabic Writing
- Jet in Chinese Characters
- Jet in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
- How To Say Jet in American Sign Language
- Search Another Name?
Information About The Name Jet
Gender of the name Jet: Boy
Color of the name Jet: Blue&Pink
Origin of the name Jet: English
Prononciation Of Jet
Here is how to pronounce the name Jet:
The Meaning Of The Name Jet
Definition of Jet: dark black colorMeaning of Jet: Short form of HENRIËTTE or MARIËTTE.
Statistics Of The Name Jet
How many people in the U.S have the name Jet: 935
Rank of the name Jet in the U.S.: 12,164th
How many letters are in the name Jet? 3
Below you can find the rankings of Jet in different countries.
The Picture Of The Name Jet
Consider your name Jet as a picture. How would it look like? This will be funny! Using the meaning of Jet, we prepared this picture. Do not bother the gender. =)
Numerology Of The Name Jet
In the table below, you can find the letters that the name Jet contains and its alphabet numbers. After you sum up these numbers, it is your name numerology number.
Destination Number Of The Name Jet
To calculate the destiny number of the name Jet, please look at the table below. There is a number for each letters of the name Jet. Add up these numbers and that’s your destiny number.
j (1) + e (5) + t (2) =
Destiny Number: 8. Here is your name analysis according to your destiny number.
Jet Destiny AnalysisGood fortune smiles upon you. You benefit from wills and inheritances. Even in the roughest of times, you always acquire the basic needs. You get your own way without force or violence. You have that passive endurance that drives peple mad. Eventually you wear people down with your pleas. People just can’t break you!
Analysis Of The Name Jet
Here is the analysis of the name Jet.
|J||You are an icon of stubbornness. You want to own everyting you see. And you seem to achieve it.|
|E||You have a very complicated emotional world. You can be sad and happy at the same time and never ever recognise it.|
|T||You have a hard time expressing your feelings. You are very uncommunicative.|
Jet Character Analysis of MeaningHere is the characteristics of Jet in details.
- You could organize the work of others, though in your impatience to see the job done efficiently, you would likely step right in and do it yourself.
- You have a versatile, restless nature, and could do any job well, although you would not like to do menial tasks.
- Your intense, restless nature can bring on tension which affects the solar plexus and digestion, or the generative organs.
- You are seldom satisfied and are always seeking something new.
- The name of Jet creates a very aggressive and independent nature, one with big ambitions, giving you original, progressive, large-scale ideas, salesmanship and promotional ability as well as the excellent business judgment which enables you to gain the financial accumulation to which you feel entitled.
- However, you do not know the meaning of relaxation, for when supposedly resting, your mind is forever active, planning out some new project or seeking new ways to improve your present enterprise.
Can I Name My Baby Jet?
Yes you can name your baby Jet!
List Of Celebrities With First Name Jet
We looked for the celebrities whose first name is Jet and the definitions which contains the name Jet or similar to it. You can find the results below.
Jet Propulsion Laboratory: Jet Propulsion Laboratory (JPL) is a federally funded research and development center and NASA field center located in La Cañada Flintridge, California, United States.
Jet aircraft: A jet aircraft (or simply jet) is an aircraft (nearly always a fixed-wing aircraft) propelled by jet engines.
Jethro Tull (band): Jethro Tull were a British rock group, formed in Luton, Bedfordshire, in December 1967. Initially playing experimental blues rock, they later incorporated elements of classical music, folk music, jazz, hard rock and art rock into their music.
Jet engine: A jet engine is a reaction engine discharging a fast moving jet that generates thrust by jet propulsion in accordance with Newton’s laws of motion.
Jet (magazine): Jet is an American weekly marketed toward African-American readers, founded in 1951 by John H. Johnson of Johnson Publishing Company in Chicago, Illinois.
Jet fuel: Jet fuel or aviation turbine fuel (ATF) is a type of aviation fuel designed for use in aircraft powered by gas-turbine engines.
Jet Li: Li Lianjie (; born 26 April 1963), better known by his English stage name Jet Li, is a Chinese film actor, film producer, martial artist, and wushu champion who was born in Beijing.
Jet (band): Jet were an Australian rock band formed in 2001. The band consisted of lead guitarist Cameron Muncey, bassist Mark Wilson, and brothers Nic and Chris Cester on vocals/rhythm guitar and drums respectively.
JetBlue: JetBlue Airways Corporation (), often stylized as jetBlue, is an American low-cost airline. The company is headquartered in the Long Island City neighborhood of the New York City borough of Queens.
Jet in Arabic Writing
If you want to see your name in Arabic calligraphy below you can find Jet in Arabic letters.
Jet in Chinese Characters
If you want to see your name in Chinese below you can find Jet in Chinese letters.
Jet in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
Here you can see the name Jet in Hieroglyphics (ancient Egyptian)
How To Say Jet in American Sign Language
This section will show you how to say the name Jet in American Sign Language and you can meet with deaf peaple and introduce yourself.
Search Another Name?
Not just Jet meaning right? Do not stop! Search another name…