Meaning of the name Jing, analysis of the name Jing and so much more… What does Jing mean and its numerology, definition, origin, popularity and very interesting information. Please use the quick menu.
- Information About The Name Jing
- Prononciation Of Jing
- The Meaning Of The Name Jing
- Statistics Of The Name Jing
- The Picture Of The Name Jing
- Numerology Of The Name Jing
- Destination Number Of The Name Jing
- Analysis Of The Name Jing
- Jing Character Analysis of Meaning
- Can I Name My Baby Jing?
- List Of Celebrities With First Name Jing
- Jing in Arabic Writing
- Jing in Chinese Characters
- Jing in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
- How To Say Jing in American Sign Language
- Search Another Name?
Information About The Name Jing
Gender of the name Jing: Unisex
Color of the name Jing: Blue&Pink
Origin of the name Jing: Chinese
Prononciation Of Jing
Here is how to pronounce the name Jing:
The Meaning Of The Name Jing
Definition of Jing: essence, perfect, crystal, capital cityMeaning of Jing: From Chinese 精 “essence, perfect”, 晶 “clear, crystal” or 京 “capital city”.
Statistics Of The Name Jing
How many people in the U.S have the name Jing: 15,384
Rank of the name Jing in the U.S.: 1,882nd
How many letters are in the name Jing? 4
The Picture Of The Name Jing
Consider your name Jing as a picture. How would it look like? This will be funny! Using the meaning of Jing, we prepared this picture. Do not bother the gender. =)
Numerology Of The Name Jing
In the table below, you can find the letters that the name Jing contains and its alphabet numbers. After you sum up these numbers, it is your name numerology number.
Destination Number Of The Name Jing
To calculate the destiny number of the name Jing, please look at the table below. There is a number for each letters of the name Jing. Add up these numbers and that’s your destiny number.
j (1) + i (9) + n (5) + g (7) = => 2+2 = 4
Destiny Number: 4. Here is your name analysis according to your destiny number.
Jing Destiny AnalysisYou are lucky in money matters and great at finding a bargain. You may look easy-going, but you are actually quite cunning! Being a strong-willed person, you go quietly but determinedly towards your goals. You don’t like making waves and find other means to get your way.
Analysis Of The Name Jing
Here is the analysis of the name Jing.
|J||You are an icon of stubbornness. You want to own everyting you see. And you seem to achieve it.|
|İ||You are the most emotional person. Your heart can be easly broken and you are very sensitive.|
|N||You have a great common sense and a higher ability in life. You see thing much before they happen.|
|G||You need power all the time. You can do everything to satisfy this need and you can be very stubborn too.|
Jing Character Analysis of MeaningHere is the characteristics of Jing in details.
- You tend to be thorough in building a solid foundation of fact and logic, but you are not especially imaginative or investigative.
- You are a very patient person and will work hard one step at a time to accomplish your goals.
- Always budgeting carefully, you do not believe in frivolous spending.
- While your name of Jing gives you an intense desire to be of service to others, it brings out a practical, technical nature, and you become involved in fussy little details that detract from the fulfilment of your greater ideals.
- Hence there is a restriction in friendships and business opportunities.
- You feel emotional frustrations and disturbances that create irritability and a strong temper.
- Once you have made up your mind or formed an opinion it is not easily changed.
- You are particular and quite set in your way you want things to be done.
- This name stimulates urges and desires for which there is no creative outlet and the ensuing frustration creates nervous tension which centres in the region of the solar plexus and intestinal organs, causing constipation, intestinal trouble, boils, or growths.
- Not interested in large undertakings, you are content to live from day to day to save for your future.
Can I Name My Baby Jing?
Yes you can name your baby Jing!
List Of Celebrities With First Name Jing
We looked for the celebrities whose first name is Jing and the definitions which contains the name Jing or similar to it. You can find the results below.
Jing: Jing can refer to:
Jingle: A jingle is a short tune used in advertising and for other commercial uses. The jingle contains one or more hooks and meaning that explicitly promote the product being advertised, usually through the use of one or more advertising slogans.
Jingmen: Jingmen () is a prefecture-level city in central Hubei province, People’s Republic of China. Jingmen is within an area where cotton and oil crops are planted.
Jingū-ji: Until the Meiji period (1868–1912), the Japanese were places of worship composed of a Buddhist temple and of a shrine dedicated to a local kami.
Jingoism: Jingoism is patriotism in the form of aggressive foreign policy. Jingoism also refers to a country’s advocation of the use of threats or actual force, as against peaceful relations, either economic or political, with other countries, in order to safeguard what it perceives as its national interests.
Jingzhou: Jingzhou () is a prefecture-level city in southern Hubei, People’s Republic of China, located on the banks of the Yangtze River.
Jingnan: Jingnan () (also called Nanping (南平)) was one of the Ten Kingdoms in south-central China created in 924, marking the beginning of the Five Dynasties and Ten Kingdoms period (907-960).
Jinghong: Jinghong (; Dai / Tai Lü: , pronounced ; , ; also (formerly) romanised as chiang rung, chiang hung, chengrung, cheng hung, jinghung, keng hung and muangjinghung) is a city in and the seat of Xishuangbanna Dai Autonomous Prefecture, in the far south of Yunnan province, People’s Republic of China, and the historic capital of the former Tai kingdom of Sipsongpanna.
Jingdezhen: Jingdezhen, or the Town of Jingde), is a prefecture-level city, previously a town, in northeastern Jiangxi province, People’s Republic of China, with a total population of 1,554,000 (2007), bordering Anhui to the north.
Jing in Arabic Writing
If you want to see your name in Arabic calligraphy below you can find Jing in Arabic letters.
Jing in Chinese Characters
If you want to see your name in Chinese below you can find Jing in Chinese letters.
Jing in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
Here you can see the name Jing in Hieroglyphics (ancient Egyptian)
How To Say Jing in American Sign Language
This section will show you how to say the name Jing in American Sign Language and you can meet with deaf peaple and introduce yourself.
Search Another Name?
Not just Jing meaning right? Do not stop! Search another name…