Meaning of the name Josie, analysis of the name Josie and so much more… What does Josie mean and its numerology, definition, origin, popularity and very interesting information. Please use the menu below.
- Information About The Name Josie
- Prononciation Of Josie
- The Meaning Of The Name Josie
- Statistics Of The Name Josie
- The Picture Of The Name Josie
- Numerology Of The Name Josie
- Destination Number Of The Name Josie
- Analysis Of The Name Josie
- Josie Character Analysis of Meaning
- Can I Name My Baby Josie?
- List Of Celebrities With First Name Josie
- Josie in Arabic Writing
- Josie in Chinese Characters
- Josie in Japanese Katakana (Letters)
- Josie in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
- How To Say Josie in American Sign Language
- Search Another Name?
Information About The Name Josie
Gender of the name Josie: Girl
Color of the name Josie: Blue&Pink
Origin of the name Josie: Hebrew
Prononciation Of Josie
Here is how to pronounce the name Josie:
The Meaning Of The Name Josie
Definition of Josie: G-d shall add (another son)Meaning of Josie: Short form of JOSEPHINE
Statistics Of The Name Josie
How many people in the U.S have the name Josie: 40,529
Rank of the name Josie in the U.S.: 1,033rd
How many letters are in the name Josie? 5
Below you can find the rankings of Josie in different countries.
|England and Wales||251|
The Picture Of The Name Josie
Consider your name Josie as a picture. How would it look like? This will be funny! Using the meaning of Josie, we prepared this picture. Do not bother the gender. =)
Numerology Of The Name Josie
In the table below, you can find the letters that the name Josie contains and its alphabet numbers. After you sum up these numbers, it is your name numerology number.
Destination Number Of The Name Josie
To calculate the destiny number of the name Josie, please look at the table below. There is a number for each letters of the name Josie. Add up these numbers and that’s your destiny number.
j (1) + o (6) + s (1) + i (9) + e (5) = => 2+2 = 4
Destiny Number: 4. Here is your name analysis according to your destiny number.
Josie Destiny AnalysisWhen everyone is rushing around, you remind yourself that there is still tomorrow. Your motto is ‘live and let live’. You would never embarrass you in public and you know how to save face. If you can spare your feelings, you will. For this, you are well liked.
Analysis Of The Name Josie
Here is the analysis of the name Josie.
|J||You are an icon of stubbornness. You want to own everyting you see. And you seem to achieve it.|
|O||You are a very closed person. You like keeping secrets and enjoy your privacy. You do not want to explain yourself to people.|
|S||You like to imagine and when you do you have great fun. This wont scare you even if you do this too much!|
|İ||You are the most emotional person. Your heart can be easly broken and you are very sensitive.|
Josie Character Analysis of MeaningHere is the characteristics of Josie in details.
- You gravitate to positions where there is stability, security and opportunities to work with others to make steady progress.
- Your first name, Josie, creates a friendly, sensitive, and practical nature.
- For the same reason, many times you procrastinate over making decisions.
- You do not take to changes easily and can be quietly stubborn.
- These qualities, however, can make you too fussy, from time to time, over inconsequential matters.
- You could suffer with problems relative to the fluid functions or intestinal tract such as constipation, growths, swelling of the legs and ankles or over-stoutness.
- You do rely on the support and encouragement of others as there is an underlying lack of confidence with this name.
- You appreciate details, precision, and system and order.
- You could be very skilful in dealing with technical and mechanical matters.
Can I Name My Baby Josie?
Yes you can name your baby Josie!
List Of Celebrities With First Name Josie
We looked for the celebrities whose first name is Josie and the definitions which contains the name Josie or similar to it. You can find the results below.
Josie: Josie may refer to:
Josie Long: Josie Long (born 17 April 1982) is a British comedian.
Josie Ho: Josephine “Josie” Ho Chiu-yi (Chinese: 何超儀), born 26 December 1974) is a singer and actress from Hong Kong.
Josie McFarlane: Josie McFarlane is a fictional character that appeared in the BBC soap opera EastEnders. She was played by Joan Hooley between 25 August 1998 and 1 February 2000. Since leaving the serial, Jamaican-born actress Joan Hooley has publicly accused EastEnders and the BBC of racism and tokenism, for giving her character no significant storylines, and using her as a prop.
Josie Maran: Josie Maran (born Johanna Selhorst Maran; May 8, 1978) is an American model, actress, and entrepreneur.
Josie Gibson: Josie Diane Shirley Gibson (born 24 January 1985) is an English television personality. She rose to prominence after winning Big Brother 2010 and entered Ultimate Big Brother the same year.
Josie Lawrence: Josie Lawrence (born Wendy Lawrence; 6 June 1959) is an English comedienne and actress best known for her work with the Comedy Store Players improvisational troupe, the television series Whose Line Is It Anyway?
Josie Zec: Josephine Ida “Josie” Zec (born 1 November 2000) is an Croatian American singer. She represented Croatia at the Junior Eurovision Song Contest 2014 in Malta, with the song “Game Over”, she placed last with only 1 point from San Marino giving Croatia its first last place.
Josie and the Pussycats (TV series): Josie and the Pussycats (formatted as Josie and the Pussy Cats in the opening titles) is an American animated television series, based upon the Archie Comics comic book series of the same name created by Dan DeCarlo.
Josie in Arabic Writing
If you want to see your name in Arabic calligraphy below you can find Josie in Arabic letters.
Josie in Chinese Characters
If you want to see your name in Chinese below you can find Josie in Chinese letters.
Josie in Japanese Katakana (Letters)
If you want to see your name in Japanese below you can find Josie in Japanese letters.
Josie in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
Here you can see the name Josie in Hieroglyphics (ancient Egyptian)
How To Say Josie in American Sign Language
This section will show you how to say the name Josie in American Sign Language and you can meet with deaf peaple and introduce yourself.
Search Another Name?
Not just Josie meaning right? Do not stop! Search another name…