Meaning of the name Jove, analysis of the name Jove and so much more… What does Jove mean and its numerology, definition, origin, popularity and very interesting information. Please use the menu below.
- Information About The Name Jove
- Prononciation Of Jove
- The Meaning Of The Name Jove
- The Picture Of The Name Jove
- Statistics Of The Name Jove
- Numerology Of The Name Jove
- Destination Number Of The Name Jove
- Analysis Of The Name Jove
- Jove Character Analysis of Meaning
- Can I Name My Baby Jove?
- List Of Celebrities With First Name Jove
- Jove in Arabic Writing
- Jove in Chinese Characters
- Jove in Japanese Katakana (Letters)
- Jove in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
- How To Say Jove in American Sign Language
- Search Another Name?
Information About The Name Jove
Gender of the name Jove: Boy
Color of the name Jove: Blue&Pink
Origin of the name Jove: Latin
Prononciation Of Jove
Here is how to pronounce the name Jove:
The Meaning Of The Name Jove
Definition of Jove: G-d is graciousMeaning of Jove: From Latin Iovis, derived from the stem of Iuppiter (see JUPITER). This was another name of the Roman god Jupiter.
The Picture Of The Name Jove
Consider your name Jove as a picture. How would it look like? This will be funny! Using the meaning of Jove, we prepared this picture. Do not bother the gender. =)
Statistics Of The Name Jove
How many people in the U.S have the name Jove: 208
Rank of the name Jove in the U.S.: 34,335th
How many letters are in the name Jove? 4
Numerology Of The Name Jove
In the table below, you can find the letters that the name Jove contains and its alphabet numbers. After you sum up these numbers, it is your name numerology number.
Destination Number Of The Name Jove
To calculate the destiny number of the name Jove, please look at the table below. There is a number for each letters of the name Jove. Add up these numbers and that’s your destiny number.
j (1) + o (6) + v (4) + e (5) = => 1+6 = 7
Destiny Number: 7. Here is your name analysis according to your destiny number.
Jove Destiny Analysis
Analysis Of The Name Jove
Here is the analysis of the name Jove.
|J||You are an icon of stubbornness. You want to own everyting you see. And you seem to achieve it.|
|O||You are a very closed person. You like keeping secrets and enjoy your privacy. You do not want to explain yourself to people.|
|V||You don’t care anyone and what they think of you. You can not be affected by anything.|
|E||You have a very complicated emotional world. You can be sad and happy at the same time and never ever recognise it.|
Jove Character Analysis of MeaningHere is the characteristics of Jove in details.
- You appear calm to others, but at times you suffer inwardly with nervous tension.
- Your name of Jove creates an idealistic, sensitive nature and a desire for culture and the refinements of life.
- You are inclined to indulge in rich foods that lack proper nourishment.
- Procrastination is a weakness, for so often you are inclined to avoid issues and to leave things undone until the last moment when you are forced to take action.
- It is much more natural for you to express your deeper thoughts in writing.
- This name creates weaknesses in the heart, the respiratory organs, or the kidneys.
- You want the best, but lack the confidence and aggressiveness to materialize your desires.
- You can find it difficult to express your deeper thoughts and feelings verbally.
- You are easily offended, and can suffer with moods of depression.
- A lack of positivity and confidence is a source of difficulty in making decisions in business dealings.
- You would work best in a relaxed environment at tasks involving writing, mathematical, or analytical skills that require concentration.
Can I Name My Baby Jove?
Yes you can name your baby Jove!
List Of Celebrities With First Name Jove
We looked for the celebrities whose first name is Jove and the definitions which contains the name Jove or similar to it. You can find the results below.
Jupiter (mythology): Jupiter (Latin: Iuppiter; /ˈjʊpɪtɛr/; genitive case: Iovis; /ˈjɔːwɪs/) or Jove is the king of the gods and the god of sky and thunder in myth.
JOVE: JOVE (Jonathan’s Own Version of Emacs) is an open-source, Emacs-like text editor, primarily intended for Unix-like operating systems.
Jove Books: Jove Books, formerly known as Pyramid Books, is a paperback publishing company, founded in 1949 by Almat Magazine Publishers (Alfred R.
Jovestan: Jovestan (Persian: جوستان, also Romanized as Jovestān, Joīstān, Jowestān, and Jowstān) is a village in Bala Taleqan Rural District, in the Central District of Taleqan County, Alborz Province, Iran.
Joventut Badalona: Club Joventut de Badalona, S.A.D. (Catalan pronunciation: [ˈkɫub ʒuβənˈtud bəðəˈɫonə]), FIATC Joventut for sponsorship reasons is a Spanish professional basketball club based in Badalona, Spain, playing in the Asociación de Clubs de Baloncesto (ACB).
Jovençan: Jovençan is a town and comune in the Aosta Valley region of north-western Italy.
Jovellanos: Jovellanos is a municipality and town in the Matanzas Province of Cuba.
Jovem Pan: Jovem Pan is the main Brazilian radio station based in São Paulo, Brazil, leading the largest Latin America radio stations network, Jovem Pan Sat.
Jovellar, Albay: Jovellar is a fifth class municipality in the province of Albay, Philippines. According to the 2010 census, it has a population of 16,899 people.
Jove in Arabic Writing
If you want to see your name in Arabic calligraphy below you can find Jove in Arabic letters.
Jove in Chinese Characters
If you want to see your name in Chinese below you can find Jove in Chinese letters.
Jove in Japanese Katakana (Letters)
If you want to see your name in Japanese below you can find Jove in Japanese letters.
Jove in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
Here you can see the name Jove in Hieroglyphics (ancient Egyptian)
How To Say Jove in American Sign Language
This section will show you how to say the name Jove in American Sign Language and you can meet with deaf peaple and introduce yourself.
Search Another Name?
Not just Jove meaning right? Do not stop! Search another name…