Meaning of the name Ju, analysis of the name Ju and so much more… What does Ju mean and its numerology, definition, origin, popularity and very interesting information. Please use the quick menu.
- Information About The Name Ju
- Prononciation Of Ju
- The Meaning Of The Name Ju
- Statistics Of The Name Ju
- The Picture Of The Name Ju
- Numerology Of The Name Ju
- Destination Number Of The Name Ju
- Analysis Of The Name Ju
- Ju Character Analysis of Meaning
- Can I Name My Baby Ju?
- List Of Celebrities With First Name Ju
- Ju in Arabic Writing
- Ju in Chinese Characters
- Ju in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
- How To Say Ju in American Sign Language
- Search Another Name?
Information About The Name Ju
Gender of the name Ju: Girl
Color of the name Ju: Blue&Pink
Origin of the name Ju: Chinese
Prononciation Of Ju
Here is how to pronounce the name Ju:
The Meaning Of The Name Ju
Definition of Ju: chrysanthemumMeaning of Ju: Means “chrysanthemum” in Chinese.
Statistics Of The Name Ju
How many people in the U.S have the name Ju: 7,813
Rank of the name Ju in the U.S.: 2,856th
How many letters are in the name Ju? 2
The Picture Of The Name Ju
Consider your name Ju as a picture. How would it look like? This will be funny! Using the meaning of Ju, we prepared this picture. Do not bother the gender. =)
Numerology Of The Name Ju
In the table below, you can find the letters that the name Ju contains and its alphabet numbers. After you sum up these numbers, it is your name numerology number.
Destination Number Of The Name Ju
To calculate the destiny number of the name Ju, please look at the table below. There is a number for each letters of the name Ju. Add up these numbers and that’s your destiny number.
j (1) + u (3) =
Destiny Number: 4. Here is your name analysis according to your destiny number.
Ju Destiny AnalysisYou are lucky in money matters and great at finding a bargain. You may look easy-going, but you are actually quite cunning! Being a strong-willed person, you go quietly but determinedly towards your goals. You don’t like making waves and find other means to get your way.
Analysis Of The Name Ju
Here is the analysis of the name Ju.
|J||You are an icon of stubbornness. You want to own everyting you see. And you seem to achieve it.|
|U||You don’t like rushing in your life. You want to stay calm and do what you do one by one, slowly.|
Ju Character Analysis of MeaningHere is the characteristics of Ju in details.
- There is conflict between your desires and your expression which does not allow scope for your capabilities.
- You enjoy sweet, rich foods, as well as meat and starches, and any indulgence would create skin disorders or possible intestinal trouble or growths.
- While you can be exacting and thorough in whatever you decide to undertake, and desire to keep a well-ordered life with everything in its place, it is not easy for you to maintain the system and order you would like.
- Although you desire to be spontaneous and natural, you are often drawn into technical and methodical lines of endeavour and the incidentals of life.
- This lack of fulfilment of your deeper qualities tends to create repression and frustration.
- You are friendly by nature, but you cannot enjoy complete ease in association because of a difficulty in expressing yourself.
- Your name of Ju has given you a desire for self-expression and for positions that allow contact with people, free from the restrictions and monotony into which you are often drawn.
Can I Name My Baby Ju?
Yes you can name your baby Ju!
List Of Celebrities With First Name Ju
We looked for the celebrities whose first name is Ju and the definitions which contains the name Ju or similar to it. You can find the results below.
Judaism: Judaism (from the Latin ‘, derived from the Greek , and ultimately from the Hebrew , Yehudah, “Judah”; in Hebrew: , Yahadut, the distinctive characteristics of the Judean ethnos) is the religion, philosophy and way of life of the Jewish people.
Juris Doctor: The Juris Doctor (J.D.) is a professional doctorate and first professional graduate degree in law. The degree is earned by completing law school in the United States, Canada, Australia, and other common law countries.
Justice of the peace: A justice of the peace (JP) is a judicial officer, of a lower or puisne court, elected or appointed by means of a commission (letters patent) to keep the peace.
Judo: is a modern martial art, combat and Olympic sport created in Japan in 1882 by Jigoro Kano (嘉納治五郎). Its most prominent feature is its competitive element, where the objective is to either throw or takedown an opponent to the ground, immobilize or otherwise subdue an opponent with a pin, or force an opponent to submit with a joint lock or a choke.
Judge: A judge over court proceedings, either alone or as a part of a panel of judges. The powers, functions, method of appointment, discipline, and training of judges vary widely across different jurisdictions.
Juventus F.C.: Juventus Football Club S.p.A. (from Latin iuventus: youth, IPA pronunciation for Italian language ), commonly referred to as Juventus and colloquially as Juve (pronounced ), are a professional Italian association football club based in Turin, Piedmont.
Julian calendar: The Julian calendar, introduced by Julius Caesar in 46 BC (708 AUC), was a reform of the Roman calendar.
Julius Caesar: Gaius Julius Caesar (, July 100 BC – 15 March 44 BC) was a Roman general, statesman, Consul, and notable author of Latin prose.
Juilliard School: The Juilliard School located in the Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts in New York City, is a performing arts conservatory established in 1905. It is identified informally as Juilliard and trains about 850 undergraduate and graduate students in dance, drama, and music.
Ju in Arabic Writing
If you want to see your name in Arabic calligraphy below you can find Ju in Arabic letters.
Ju in Chinese Characters
If you want to see your name in Chinese below you can find Ju in Chinese letters.
Ju in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
Here you can see the name Ju in Hieroglyphics (ancient Egyptian)
How To Say Ju in American Sign Language
This section will show you how to say the name Ju in American Sign Language and you can meet with deaf peaple and introduce yourself.
Search Another Name?
Not just Ju meaning right? Do not stop! Search another name…