Meaning of the name Kalevi, analysis of the name Kalevi and so much more… What does Kalevi mean and its numerology, definition, origin, popularity and very interesting information. Please use the quick menu.
Information About The Name Kalevi
Gender of the name Kalevi: Boy
Color of the name Kalevi: Blue&Pink
Origin of the name Kalevi: Finnish
Prononciation Of Kalevi
Here is how to pronounce the name Kalevi:
The Meaning Of The Name Kalevi
Definition of Kalevi: smithMeaning of Kalevi: Variant of KALEVA
Statistics Of The Name Kalevi
How many people in the U.S have the name Kalevi: 40
Rank of the name Kalevi in the U.S.: 110,734th
How many letters are in the name Kalevi? 6
The Picture Of The Name Kalevi
Consider your name Kalevi as a picture. How would it look like? This will be funny! Using the meaning of Kalevi, we prepared this picture. Do not bother the gender. =)
Numerology Of The Name Kalevi
In the table below, you can find the letters that the name Kalevi contains and its alphabet numbers. After you sum up these numbers, it is your name numerology number.
Destination Number Of The Name Kalevi
To calculate the destiny number of the name Kalevi, please look at the table below. There is a number for each letters of the name Kalevi. Add up these numbers and that’s your destiny number.
k (2) + a (1) + l (3) + e (5) + v (4) + i (9) = => 2+4 = 6
Destiny Number: 6. Here is your name analysis according to your destiny number.
Kalevi Destiny AnalysisYou make a good politician since you can negotiate just about anything. You also have a great sense of humor, and even in a crisis situation, you can lighten the atmosphere. You never lose your spark even when weighed down by trouble yourself. Being pillars of strength, you always maintain your presence of mind during confusion or crisis.
Analysis Of The Name Kalevi
Here is the analysis of the name Kalevi.
|K||You are a succesfull person in business and love. You are well known in your neighborhood.|
|A||Your sense of analyzing life is stronger. You are known as a reasonable person.|
|L||You have the most talented personality. You can be talented in so many different areas like art, sports and education.|
|E||You have a very complicated emotional world. You can be sad and happy at the same time and never ever recognise it.|
|V||You don’t care anyone and what they think of you. You can not be affected by anything.|
|İ||You are the most emotional person. Your heart can be easly broken and you are very sensitive.|
Kalevi Character Analysis of MeaningHere is the characteristics of Kalevi in details.
- However, there is a tendency to be a little too independent in your thinking and it is difficult for you to accept the help of others when you should.
- Home and family mean a great deal to you and it is natural that you should desire the security of a peaceful, settled home environment where you can enjoy the companionship of family and friends.
- You are serious-minded and not inclined to make light of things even in little ways, and in your younger years you had more mature interests than others your age.
- In the home you assume your responsibilities capably, having the self-confidence to form your own opinions and make your own decisions.
- Your name of Kalevi gives you a clever mind, good business judgment, a sense of responsibility, and an appreciation of the finer things of life.
- Friction could arise through others feeling that you were interfering with their rights and privileges, even though you are only trying to help.
- Others can rely on you; once you have given your word you will do your utmost to fulfil a responsibility.
- Whatever you set out to accomplish you do your very best to complete in accordance with what you consider to be right.
- Due to your strong sense of responsibility, you could experience worry and mental turmoil through assuming more responsibility than you should.
Can I Name My Baby Kalevi?
Yes you can name your baby Kalevi!
List Of Celebrities With First Name Kalevi
We looked for the celebrities whose first name is Kalevi and the definitions which contains the name Kalevi or similar to it. You can find the results below.
Kalevi (mythology): Kaleva – also known as Kalevi or Kalev – is an ancient Finnish ruler, known from the Finnish epic Kalevala.
Kalevipoeg: Kalevipoeg (Kalev’s Son) is an epic poem by Friedrich Reinhold Kreutzwald held to be the Estonian national epic.
Kalevi Aho: Kalevi Ensio Aho (born 9 March 1949) is a Finnish composer.
Kalevi-Liiva: Kalevi-Liiva are sand dunes in Jõelähtme Parish in Harju County, Estonia. The site is located near the Baltic coast, north of the Jägala village an the former Jägala concentration camp.
Kalevi Sorsa: Taisto Kalevi Sorsa (December 21, 1930 – January 16, 2004) was a Finnish politician who was the Prime Minister of Finland four times: 1972–1975, 1977–1979, 1982–1983 and 1983–1987 and at the date of his death still held the Finnish record for most days of incumbency as prime minister.
Kalevi Huuskonen: Kauko Kalevi Huuskonen (born in Vesanto on 21 April 1932) is a retired Finnish biathlete. In 1961 he won the Biathlon World Championships at the Individual 20 Kilometer distance.
Kalevi Kull: Kalevi Kull (born on August 12, 1952, Tartu) is an eminent biosemiotics professor at the University of Tartu, Estonia.
Kalevi Keskstaadion: Kalevi Keskstaadion is a multi-purpose stadium in Tallinn, Estonia. It is currently used mostly for football matches and is the home stadium of Kalev Tallinn.
Kalevi Spordihall: Kalevi Spordihall is a multi-purpose arena in Estonia. It was built in 1962 and holds up to 1,000 people (all-seater).
Kalevi in Arabic Writing
If you want to see your name in Arabic calligraphy below you can find Kalevi in Arabic letters.
Kalevi in Chinese Characters
If you want to see your name in Chinese below you can find Kalevi in Chinese letters.
Kalevi in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
Here you can see the name Kalevi in Hieroglyphics (ancient Egyptian)
How To Say Kalevi in American Sign Language
This section will show you how to say the name Kalevi in American Sign Language and you can meet with deaf peaple and introduce yourself.
Search Another Name?
Not just Kalevi meaning right? Do not stop! Search another name…
Leave a Reply