Meaning of the name Kate, analysis of the name Kate and so much more… What does Kate mean and its numerology, definition, origin, popularity and very interesting information. Please use the menu below.
- Information About The Name Kate
- Prononciation Of Kate
- The Meaning Of The Name Kate
- Statistics Of The Name Kate
- The Picture Of The Name Kate
- Numerology Of The Name Kate
- Destination Number Of The Name Kate
- Analysis Of The Name Kate
- Kate Character Analysis of Meaning
- Can I Name My Baby Kate?
- List Of Celebrities With First Name Kate
- Kate in Arabic Writing
- Kate in Chinese Characters
- Kate in Japanese Katakana (Letters)
- Kate in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
- How To Say Kate in American Sign Language
- Search Another Name?
Information About The Name Kate
Gender of the name Kate: Girl
Color of the name Kate: Blue&Pink
Origin of the name Kate: Greek
Prononciation Of Kate
Here is how to pronounce the name Kate:
The Meaning Of The Name Kate
Definition of Kate: pure, chasteMeaning of Kate: Diminutive of KATHERINE, often used independently. It has been used in England since the Middle Ages. This was the name of the woman who Petruchio marries and tries to tame in Shakespeare’s comedy ‘Taming of the Shrew’ (1593). A famous bearer is the British actress Kate Winslet (1975-).
Statistics Of The Name Kate
How many people in the U.S have the name Kate: 101,797
Rank of the name Kate in the U.S.: 599th
How many letters are in the name Kate? 4
Below you can find the rankings of Kate in different countries.
|England and Wales||318|
The Picture Of The Name Kate
Consider your name Kate as a picture. How would it look like? This will be funny! Using the meaning of Kate, we prepared this picture. Do not bother the gender. =)
Numerology Of The Name Kate
In the table below, you can find the letters that the name Kate contains and its alphabet numbers. After you sum up these numbers, it is your name numerology number.
Destination Number Of The Name Kate
To calculate the destiny number of the name Kate, please look at the table below. There is a number for each letters of the name Kate. Add up these numbers and that’s your destiny number.
k (2) + a (1) + t (2) + e (5) = => 1+0 = 1
Destiny Number: 1. Here is your name analysis according to your destiny number.
Kate Destiny AnalysisSince you make it a point to know everything about everybody, You are an excellent writer. You have a good memory and are extremely inquisitive. You can be successful in almost everything you try to do. You easily adapt yourself to the situation at hand. You are at your best during any crisis and are great problem solvers. You are very level headed and are also very alert. Your intuition is strong and you are always on the lookout for opportunities to better yourself. You seldom get into jams you can’t escape since you cover yourself well in advance. You have a built in alarm system.
Analysis Of The Name Kate
Here is the analysis of the name Kate.
|K||You are a succesfull person in business and love. You are well known in your neighborhood.|
|A||Your sense of analyzing life is stronger. You are known as a reasonable person.|
|T||You have a hard time expressing your feelings. You are very uncommunicative.|
|E||You have a very complicated emotional world. You can be sad and happy at the same time and never ever recognise it.|
Kate Character Analysis of MeaningHere is the characteristics of Kate in details.
- Although the name Kate creates the urge to be reliable and responsible, we emphasize that it causes a blunt expression that alienates others.
- Although you are good-natured and never intend offence, still your blunt, direct, and candid manner of expression strains friendships; your honesty and sincerity earn respect from others.
- You have depth of mind and the ability to concentrate and to follow a line of thought to a logical conclusion.
- You have to be your own boss as it is most difficult for you to submit to direction from others.
- Although you do not tolerate interference in your own affairs, this characteristic does not prevent you from interfering in the affairs of others.
- Problems with your health centre in your head and you could suffer with head tension, head colds, headaches, and sinus congestion.
- Your name of Kate gives you self-assurance, independence, and confidence.
- Your love of challenging the concepts of others invariably leads you to create your own ideas and to pioneer new lines of thought.
- You are usually either telling or showing someone how to do something properly.
- Your strong characteristic of individuality qualifies you as a leader.
- This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses through worry, mental tension, and tension or accidents to the head.
Can I Name My Baby Kate?
Yes you can name your baby Kate!
List Of Celebrities With First Name Kate
We looked for the celebrities whose first name is Kate and the definitions which contains the name Kate or similar to it. You can find the results below.
Kate: Kate is a feminine given name . It is sometimes a short form of Katherine, which is Greek meaning pure, blessed, virginal, and popular.
Kate Bush: Catherine “Kate” Bush, CBE (born 30 July 1958) is an English singer-songwriter, musician, and record producer known for her eclectic musical style and her idiosyncratic soprano vocal performances.
Katei: Katei (嘉禎) was a Japanese era name (年号,, nengō,, lit. “year name”) after Bunryaku and before Ryakunin.
Reborn!: Reborn!, known in Japan as Katekyō Hitman Reborn! (Japanese: 家庭教師ヒットマンリボーン!, Hepburn: Katekyō Hittoman Ribōn!, Katekyō, a portmanteau of Katei Kyōshi, means “home tutor”), is a Japanese manga written and illustrated by Akira Amano.
Katenan: Katenan (Persian: كتنان, also Romanized as Katenān) is a village in Bakesh-e Yek Rural District, in the Central District of Mamasani County, Fars Province, Iran.
Kateh: Kateh also pronounced chata is a type of Caspian rice, which, unlike chelow, is sticky and does not have taadig (the rice, bread or potato crust at the bottom, a traditional delicacy in Iran), though it does form a crust on the bottom where the salt and oil collect.
Katekan: Katekan (Persian: كتكان, also Romanized as Katekān and Kategān) is a village in Rudbar-e Mohammad-e Zamani Rural District, Alamut-e Gharbi District, Qazvin County, Qazvin Province, Iran.
Kate Moss: Kate Moss (born 16 January 1974) is an English model. Born in Croydon, Greater London, she was discovered in 1988 at age 14 by Sarah Doukas, founder of Storm Model Management, at JFK Airport in New York City.
Katekalagh: Katekalagh (Persian: کت کلاغ, also Romanized as Katekalāgh) is a village in Dalfard Rural District, Sarduiyeh District, Jiroft County, Kerman Province, Iran.
Kate in Arabic Writing
If you want to see your name in Arabic calligraphy below you can find Kate in Arabic letters.
Kate in Chinese Characters
If you want to see your name in Chinese below you can find Kate in Chinese letters.
Kate in Japanese Katakana (Letters)
If you want to see your name in Japanese below you can find Kate in Japanese letters.
Kate in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
Here you can see the name Kate in Hieroglyphics (ancient Egyptian)
How To Say Kate in American Sign Language
This section will show you how to say the name Kate in American Sign Language and you can meet with deaf peaple and introduce yourself.
Search Another Name?
Not just Kate meaning right? Do not stop! Search another name…