Meaning of the name Kaveri, analysis of the name Kaveri and so much more… What does Kaveri mean and its numerology, definition, origin, popularity and very interesting information. Please use the quick menu.
- Information About The Name Kaveri
- Prononciation Of Kaveri
- The Meaning Of The Name Kaveri
- Statistics Of The Name Kaveri
- The Picture Of The Name Kaveri
- Numerology Of The Name Kaveri
- Destination Number Of The Name Kaveri
- Analysis Of The Name Kaveri
- Kaveri Character Analysis of Meaning
- Can I Name My Baby Kaveri?
- List Of Celebrities With First Name Kaveri
- Kaveri in Arabic Writing
- Kaveri in Chinese Characters
- Kaveri in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
- How To Say Kaveri in American Sign Language
- Search Another Name?
Information About The Name Kaveri
Gender of the name Kaveri: Girl
Color of the name Kaveri: Blue&Pink
Origin of the name Kaveri: Hindi
Prononciation Of Kaveri
Here is how to pronounce the name Kaveri:
The Meaning Of The Name Kaveri
Definition of Kaveri: sacred river in indiaMeaning of Kaveri: From the name of the Kaveri River in southern India.
Statistics Of The Name Kaveri
How many people in the U.S have the name Kaveri: 145
Rank of the name Kaveri in the U.S.: 44,321st
How many letters are in the name Kaveri? 6
The Picture Of The Name Kaveri
Consider your name Kaveri as a picture. How would it look like? This will be funny! Using the meaning of Kaveri, we prepared this picture. Do not bother the gender. =)
Numerology Of The Name Kaveri
In the table below, you can find the letters that the name Kaveri contains and its alphabet numbers. After you sum up these numbers, it is your name numerology number.
Destination Number Of The Name Kaveri
To calculate the destiny number of the name Kaveri, please look at the table below. There is a number for each letters of the name Kaveri. Add up these numbers and that’s your destiny number.
k (2) + a (1) + v (4) + e (5) + r (9) + i (9) = => 3+0 = 3
Destiny Number: 3. Here is your name analysis according to your destiny number.
Kaveri Destiny AnalysisYou are sensitive, given to deep thinking, capable of great sympathy. You can be extremely short-tempered, however. Other people have great respect for you, but sometimes You come into conflict with older people or those in authority. You cannot make up your mind, which can result in a poor, hasty decision or a sound decision arrived at too late. You are suspicious of others, but you are courageous and powerful.
Analysis Of The Name Kaveri
Here is the analysis of the name Kaveri.
|K||You are a succesfull person in business and love. You are well known in your neighborhood.|
|A||Your sense of analyzing life is stronger. You are known as a reasonable person.|
|V||You don’t care anyone and what they think of you. You can not be affected by anything.|
|E||You have a very complicated emotional world. You can be sad and happy at the same time and never ever recognise it.|
|R||You have always been an indecisive person and you will be in the future. You hardly even cann’t decide what to eat! Hesitation is the biggest part of your life.|
|İ||You are the most emotional person. Your heart can be easly broken and you are very sensitive.|
Kaveri Character Analysis of MeaningHere is the characteristics of Kaveri in details.
- However, your natural interest in others, coupled with your sympathetic reaction to problems, could draw you into emotional situations which may be difficult to get out of.
- In close personal relationships you are usually thoughtful and considerate.
- Others sense your sincere interest and desire to help, and you can always be counted on to see the bright side of any problem.
- As Kaveri, you have a natural interest in the welfare of your fellow man, and a desire to help and serve others in a humanitarian way.
- Any jobs requiring systematic and conscientious effort, or involving any form of drudgery, dismay you.
- You enjoy making others happy and you never let your own problems “get you down” for any length of time, even though you do tend to worry too much at times.
- Health weakness would appear as skin conditions or ailments relative to the liver.
- Your optimism can be a source of inspiration to others as well as yourself.
- In your work, you would seek a position offering self-expression through contact with people, such as sales or teaching, or a position giving scope to your creative, artistic talents.
- A tendency to overeat quick-energy foods aggravates any health problems.
- You are responsible and generous, although somewhat scattering and disorganized at times.
- You are good-natured and likeable, and people tend to confide in you and seek your advice in personal problems.
Can I Name My Baby Kaveri?
Yes you can name your baby Kaveri!
List Of Celebrities With First Name Kaveri
We looked for the celebrities whose first name is Kaveri and the definitions which contains the name Kaveri or similar to it. You can find the results below.
Kaveri: The Kaveri, also spelled Cauvery in English, is a large Indian river. The origin of the river is traditionally placed at Talakaveri, Kodagu in the Western Ghats in Karnataka, flows generally south and east through Karnataka and Tamil Nadu and across the southern Deccan plateau through the southeastern lowlands, emptying into the Bay of Bengal through two principal mouths.
Kaveri (actress): Kaveri, also known as Kalyani, is an Indian film actress and film producer, who works in the South Indian film industries.
Puhar: Pugar () (also known as Poompugar) is a town in the Nagapattinam district in the southern Indian state of Tamil Nadu.
Kaveri River water dispute: The sharing of waters of the Kaveri river has been the source of a serious conflict between the Indian states of Karnataka and Tamil Nadu.
Kaveri Jha: Kaveri Jha is an Indian film actress, who works in Telugu films as well as Hindi films.
Kaveripattinam (State Assembly Constituency): Kaveripattinam is a state assembly constituency in Tamil Nadu.
Kaveripakkam: Kaveripakkam is a panchayat town in Vellore district in the Indian state of Tamil Nadu.
Kaveri (1955 film): Kaveri () is a Tamil language film starring Sivaji Ganesan, Padmini and Lalitha in the lead roles. The film was released in the year 1955.
Kavery Nambisan: Kavery Nambisan is a novelist from India. She is also a surgeon who practices in rural India. Her career in medicine has been a strong influence in her fiction.
Kaveri in Arabic Writing
If you want to see your name in Arabic calligraphy below you can find Kaveri in Arabic letters.
Kaveri in Chinese Characters
If you want to see your name in Chinese below you can find Kaveri in Chinese letters.
Kaveri in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
Here you can see the name Kaveri in Hieroglyphics (ancient Egyptian)
How To Say Kaveri in American Sign Language
This section will show you how to say the name Kaveri in American Sign Language and you can meet with deaf peaple and introduce yourself.
Search Another Name?
Not just Kaveri meaning right? Do not stop! Search another name…