Meaning of the name Kay, analysis of the name Kay and so much more… What does Kay mean and its numerology, definition, origin, popularity and very interesting information. Please use the menu below.
- Information About The Name Kay
- Prononciation Of Kay
- The Meaning Of The Name Kay
- The Picture Of The Name Kay
- Statistics Of The Name Kay
- Numerology Of The Name Kay
- Destination Number Of The Name Kay
- Analysis Of The Name Kay
- Kay Character Analysis of Meaning
- Can I Name My Baby Kay?
- List Of Celebrities With First Name Kay
- Kay in Arabic Writing
- Kay in Chinese Characters
- Kay in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
- How To Say Kay in American Sign Language
- Search Another Name?
Information About The Name Kay
Gender of the name Kay: Unisex
Color of the name Kay: Blue&Pink
Origin of the name Kay: Greek
Prononciation Of Kay
Here is how to pronounce the name Kay:
The Meaning Of The Name Kay
Definition of Kay: pure, chaste
The Picture Of The Name Kay
Consider your name Kay as a picture. How would it look like? This will be funny! Using the meaning of Kay, we prepared this picture. Do not bother the gender. =)
Statistics Of The Name Kay
How many people in the U.S have the name Kay: 209,737
Rank of the name Kay in the U.S.: 353rd
How many letters are in the name Kay? 3
Numerology Of The Name Kay
In the table below, you can find the letters that the name Kay contains and its alphabet numbers. After you sum up these numbers, it is your name numerology number.
Destination Number Of The Name Kay
To calculate the destiny number of the name Kay, please look at the table below. There is a number for each letters of the name Kay. Add up these numbers and that’s your destiny number.
k (2) + a (1) + y (7) = => 1+0 = 1
Destiny Number: 1. Here is your name analysis according to your destiny number.
Kay Destiny Analysis
Analysis Of The Name Kay
Here is the analysis of the name Kay.
|K||You are a succesfull person in business and love. You are well known in your neighborhood.|
|A||Your sense of analyzing life is stronger. You are known as a reasonable person.|
|Y||You never forget the past. You have a very vindictive personality. Your vindictiveness can be a great advantage for you. Use it carefully!.|
Kay Character Analysis of MeaningHere is the characteristics of Kay in details.
- Your circle of friends is restricted to those of like nature.
- Your first name of Kay creates individuality, independence, self-confidence, initiative, and an inclination to physical activity.
- Once friendship is established, you are very loyal and steadfast and do not tolerate gossip or criticism.
- Weaknesses in the health caused by this name centre in the head.
- Your expression is invariably quite direct and candid, and lacks the moderating tone of tact, diplomacy, and friendliness.
- Others find it difficult to accept your domineering and, at times, argumentative manner.
- You are not inclined to merge your opinions and viewpoints with others, to accept compromise, or to work in a subservient position against your will.
- In your close associations and family life, there is little demonstration of sentiment, appreciation, sympathy, or encouragement.
- It is difficult for you to find the right words for such circumstances.
Can I Name My Baby Kay?
Yes you can name your baby Kay!
List Of Celebrities With First Name Kay
We looked for the celebrities whose first name is Kay and the definitions which contains the name Kay or similar to it. You can find the results below.
Kay: The name Kay (/kay/) is found both as a surname (see Kay (surname)) and as a given name. In English-speaking countries, it is usually a female name, often a short form of Katherine or one of its variants; but, it is also used as a first name in its own right, and (more often in non-English speakers) as a boy’s name (for example in India).
Kayak: A kayak is a small, narrow boat primarily designed to be manually propelled by means of a double-bladed paddle.
Kayer: Kayer (Persian: كاير, also Romanized as Kāyer) is a village in Margavar Rural District, Silvaneh District, Urmia County, West Azerbaijan Province, Iran.
Kayaking: Kayaking is the use of a kayak for moving across water. It is distinguished from canoeing by the sitting position of the paddler and the number of blades on the paddle.
Kayfabe: In professional wrestling, kayfabe /ˈkeɪfeɪb/ is the portrayal of staged events within the industry as “real” or “true,” specifically the portrayal of competition, rivalries, and relationships between participants as being genuine and not of a staged or pre-determined nature.
Kayseri: Kayseri (pronounced [ˈkajseɾi]) is a large and industrialized city in Central Anatolia, Turkey. It is the seat of Kayseri Province.
Kayon: Kayon is a village in the Zimtenga Department of Bam Province in northern-central Burkina Faso. It has a population of 479.
Kayes: Kayes (Bambara Kayi, Soninké Xaayi) is a city in western Mali on the Sénégal River, with a population of 127,368 at the 2009 census.
Kayla: Kayla is one of the names of the Beta Israel community among their neighbours, after which the Kayla language is named.
Kay in Arabic Writing
If you want to see your name in Arabic calligraphy below you can find Kay in Arabic letters.
Kay in Chinese Characters
If you want to see your name in Chinese below you can find Kay in Chinese letters.
Kay in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
Here you can see the name Kay in Hieroglyphics (ancient Egyptian)
How To Say Kay in American Sign Language
This section will show you how to say the name Kay in American Sign Language and you can meet with deaf peaple and introduce yourself.
Search Another Name?
Not just Kay meaning right? Do not stop! Search another name…