Meaning of the name Kira, analysis of the name Kira and so much more… What does Kira mean and its numerology, definition, origin, popularity and very interesting information. Please use the quick menu.
- Information About The Name Kira
- The Meaning Of The Name Kira
- Statistics Of The Name Kira
- The Picture Of The Name Kira
- Numerology Of The Name Kira
- Destination Number Of The Name Kira
- Analysis Of The Name Kira
- Kira Character Analysis of Meaning
- Can I Name My Baby Kira?
- List Of Celebrities With First Name Kira
- Kira in Arabic Writing
- Kira in Chinese Characters
- Kira in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
- How To Say Kira in American Sign Language
- Search Another Name?
Information About The Name Kira
Gender of the name Kira: Girl
Color of the name Kira: Blue&Pink
Origin of the name Kira: Greek
The Meaning Of The Name Kira
Definition of Kira: lady
Statistics Of The Name Kira
How many people in the U.S have the name Kira: 18,726
Rank of the name Kira in the U.S.: 1,683rd
How many letters are in the name Kira? 4
The Picture Of The Name Kira
Consider your name Kira as a picture. How would it look like? This will be funny! Using the meaning of Kira, we prepared this picture. Do not bother the gender. =)
Numerology Of The Name Kira
In the table below, you can find the letters that the name Kira contains and its alphabet numbers. After you sum up these numbers, it is your name numerology number.
Destination Number Of The Name Kira
To calculate the destiny number of the name Kira, please look at the table below. There is a number for each letters of the name Kira. Add up these numbers and that’s your destiny number.
k (2) + i (9) + r (9) + a (1) = => 2+1 = 3
Destiny Number: 3. Here is your name analysis according to your destiny number.
Kira Destiny AnalysisYou are born brave. You are powerful and intelligent and you do well in life. You could be agile. You are loyal.
Analysis Of The Name Kira
Here is the analysis of the name Kira.
|K||You are a succesfull person in business and love. You are well known in your neighborhood.|
|İ||You are the most emotional person. Your heart can be easly broken and you are very sensitive.|
|R||You have always been an indecisive person and you will be in the future. You hardly even cann’t decide what to eat! Hesitation is the biggest part of your life.|
|A||Your sense of analyzing life is stronger. You are known as a reasonable person.|
Kira Character Analysis of MeaningHere is the characteristics of Kira in details.
- Your spirits are buoyed up greatly by encouragement and appreciation.
- You are inclined to pursue good times and emotional indulgences to excess.
- You could experience headaches, or difficulties with your teeth, ears, eyes, or sinuses.
- There is a tendency to be scattering in your efforts and you prefer to avoid menial jobs of a routine and repetitive nature.
- Disorders related to the liver, which would be aggravated by rich foods, could also arise.
- You like to do things on the spur of the moment without planning or prior arrangements.
- Kira as a first name gives you a very independent nature, yet you are friendly, approachable, and generous.
- Weaknesses in health due to the influence of this name centre in the head.
- This name incorporates creative, artistic, and musical abilities, and there would be an element of originality in all that you do.
- Generally you are good-natured, though at times you can be rather blunt and sarcastic.
- You can be a spontaneous, expressive, and talkative person.
Can I Name My Baby Kira?
Yes you can name your baby Kira!
List Of Celebrities With First Name Kira
We looked for the celebrities whose first name is Kira and the definitions which contains the name Kira or similar to it. You can find the results below.
Kira: Kira may refer to:
Kirasur: Kirasur is a village in Dharwad district in the southwestern state of Karnataka, India.
Kiranagi: Kiranagi is a village in the southern state of Karnataka, India. It is located in the Gulbarga taluk of Gulbarga district in Karnataka.
Kirata: The Kirāta (Sanskrit: किरात) is a generic term in Sanskrit literature for people who lived in the mountains, particularly in the Himalayas and North-East India and who are postulated to have been Mongoloid in origin.
Kirabin: Kirabin (also known as Kiryabin) is a village in the Lerik Rayon of Azerbaijan.
Kiramek: KIRAMEK (株式会社キラメック Kiramek, Inc.) is an electronics manufacturing company based in central Japan, recognized for their car alarms and motorcycle security systems that don’t false trigger.
Kirané: Kirané is a small town and principal settlement of the commune of Kirané Kaniaga in the Cercle of Yélimané in the Kayes Region of south-western Mali.
Kirat Karo: Kirat Karō is one of the Three pillars of Sikhism, the others being Naam Japo and Vaṇḍ chakkō. The term means to earn an honest, pure and dedicated living by exercising one’s God-given skills, abilities, talents and hard labour for the benefit and improvement of the individual, their family and society at large.
Kiran Bedi: Kiran Bedi (born 9 June 1949) is an Indian politician, social activist, former tennis player and a retired police officer.
Kira in Arabic Writing
If you want to see your name in Arabic calligraphy below you can find Kira in Arabic letters.
Kira in Chinese Characters
If you want to see your name in Chinese below you can find Kira in Chinese letters.
Kira in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
Here you can see the name Kira in Hieroglyphics (ancient Egyptian)
How To Say Kira in American Sign Language
This section will show you how to say the name Kira in American Sign Language and you can meet with deaf peaple and introduce yourself.
Search Another Name?
Not just Kira meaning right? Do not stop! Search another name…