Meaning of the name Kiyo, analysis of the name Kiyo and so much more… What does Kiyo mean and its numerology, definition, origin, popularity and very interesting information. Please use the menu below.
- Information About The Name Kiyo
- The Meaning Of The Name Kiyo
- The Picture Of The Name Kiyo
- Statistics Of The Name Kiyo
- Numerology Of The Name Kiyo
- Destination Number Of The Name Kiyo
- Analysis Of The Name Kiyo
- Kiyo Character Analysis of Meaning
- Can I Name My Baby Kiyo?
- List Of Celebrities With First Name Kiyo
- Kiyo in Arabic Writing
- Kiyo in Chinese Characters
- Kiyo in Japanese Katakana (Letters)
- Kiyo in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
- How To Say Kiyo in American Sign Language
- Search Another Name?
Information About The Name Kiyo
Gender of the name Kiyo: Girl
Color of the name Kiyo: Blue&Pink
Origin of the name Kiyo: Japanese
The Meaning Of The Name Kiyo
Definition of Kiyo: pure
The Picture Of The Name Kiyo
Consider your name Kiyo as a picture. How would it look like? This will be funny! Using the meaning of Kiyo, we prepared this picture. Do not bother the gender. =)
Statistics Of The Name Kiyo
How many people in the U.S have the name Kiyo: 541
Rank of the name Kiyo in the U.S.: 17,724th
How many letters are in the name Kiyo? 4
Numerology Of The Name Kiyo
In the table below, you can find the letters that the name Kiyo contains and its alphabet numbers. After you sum up these numbers, it is your name numerology number.
Destination Number Of The Name Kiyo
To calculate the destiny number of the name Kiyo, please look at the table below. There is a number for each letters of the name Kiyo. Add up these numbers and that’s your destiny number.
k (2) + i (9) + y (7) + o (6) = => 2+4 = 6
Destiny Number: 6. Here is your name analysis according to your destiny number.
Kiyo Destiny Analysis
Analysis Of The Name Kiyo
Here is the analysis of the name Kiyo.
|K||You are a succesfull person in business and love. You are well known in your neighborhood.|
|İ||You are the most emotional person. Your heart can be easly broken and you are very sensitive.|
|Y||You never forget the past. You have a very vindictive personality. Your vindictiveness can be a great advantage for you. Use it carefully!.|
|O||You are a very closed person. You like keeping secrets and enjoy your privacy. You do not want to explain yourself to people.|
Kiyo Character Analysis of MeaningHere is the characteristics of Kiyo in details.
- Your name of Kiyo gives you a clever mind, good business judgment, a sense of responsibility, and an appreciation of the finer things of life.
- Whatever you set out to accomplish you do your very best to complete in accordance with what you consider to be right.
- Others can rely on you; once you have given your word you will do your utmost to fulfil a responsibility.
- Home and family mean a great deal to you and it is natural that you should desire the security of a peaceful, settled home environment where you can enjoy the companionship of family and friends.
- Due to your strong sense of responsibility, you could experience worry and mental turmoil through assuming more responsibility than you should.
- Friction could arise through others feeling that you were interfering with their rights and privileges, even though you are only trying to help.
- However, there is a tendency to be a little too independent in your thinking and it is difficult for you to accept the help of others when you should.
- You are serious-minded and not inclined to make light of things even in little ways, and in your younger years you had more mature interests than others your age.
- In the home you assume your responsibilities capably, having the self-confidence to form your own opinions and make your own decisions.
Can I Name My Baby Kiyo?
Yes you can name your baby Kiyo!
List Of Celebrities With First Name Kiyo
We looked for the celebrities whose first name is Kiyo and the definitions which contains the name Kiyo or similar to it. You can find the results below.
Kiyohime: According to Japanese folklore, Kiyohime (清姫) (or just Kiyo) was the daughter (or in some versions, the widow) of a village headman or landlord named Shōji, on the Hidaka riverbank.
Kiyomi: Kiyomi (清見, kiyomi) is a Japanese citrus fruit that is a hybrid (Citrus unshiu × Citrus sinensis) of a Miyagawa Wase mikan and a Citrus sinensis orange.
Kiyosu: Kiyosu (清須市, Kiyosu-shi) is a city located in Aichi Prefecture, Japan.
Kiyomi Itō: Kiyomi Itō (伊藤清美, Itō Kiyomi) is a Japanese actress best known for her performances in pink films. She was given Best Actress awards at the Pink Grand Prix for her work in this genre in 1990, 1992 and 1994.
Kiyoshi Kurosawa: Kiyoshi Kurosawa (黒沢 清, Kurosawa Kiyoshi, born July 19, 1955) is a Japanese film director, screenwriter, film critic and a professor at Tokyo University of the Arts.
Kiyoo Mogi: Dr Kiyoo Mogi (茂木 清夫, Mogi Kiyoo, born 1929 in Yamagata Prefecture, Japan) is a prominent seismologist.
Kiyoshi Atsumi: Kiyoshi Atsumi (渥美 清 Atsumi Kiyoshi), born Yasuo Tadokoro (田所 康雄 Tadokoro Yasuo, 10 March 1928 in Tokyo – 4 August 1996 in Tokyo), was a Japanese film actor.
Kiyomizu-dera: Kiyomizu-dera (清水寺), officially Otowa-san Kiyomizu-dera (音羽山清水寺) is an independent Buddhist temple in eastern Kyoto.
Kiyose, Tokyo: Kiyose (清瀬市, Kiyose-shi) is a city located in Tokyo Metropolis, Japan.
Kiyo in Arabic Writing
If you want to see your name in Arabic calligraphy below you can find Kiyo in Arabic letters.
Kiyo in Chinese Characters
If you want to see your name in Chinese below you can find Kiyo in Chinese letters.
Kiyo in Japanese Katakana (Letters)
If you want to see your name in Japanese below you can find Kiyo in Japanese letters.
Kiyo in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
Here you can see the name Kiyo in Hieroglyphics (ancient Egyptian)
How To Say Kiyo in American Sign Language
This section will show you how to say the name Kiyo in American Sign Language and you can meet with deaf peaple and introduce yourself.
Search Another Name?
Not just Kiyo meaning right? Do not stop! Search another name…