Meaning of the name Koji, analysis of the name Koji and so much more… What does Koji mean and its numerology, definition, origin, popularity and very interesting information. Please use the menu below.
- Information About The Name Koji
- Prononciation Of Koji
- The Meaning Of The Name Koji
- The Picture Of The Name Koji
- Statistics Of The Name Koji
- Numerology Of The Name Koji
- Destination Number Of The Name Koji
- Analysis Of The Name Koji
- Koji Character Analysis of Meaning
- Can I Name My Baby Koji?
- List Of Celebrities With First Name Koji
- Koji in Arabic Writing
- Koji in Chinese Characters
- Koji in Japanese Katakana (Letters)
- Koji in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
- How To Say Koji in American Sign Language
- Search Another Name?
Information About The Name Koji
Gender of the name Koji: Boy
Color of the name Koji: Blue&Pink
Origin of the name Koji: Japanese
Prononciation Of Koji
Here is how to pronounce the name Koji:
The Meaning Of The Name Koji
Definition of Koji: filial ruler, happy second son
The Picture Of The Name Koji
Consider your name Koji as a picture. How would it look like? This will be funny! Using the meaning of Koji, we prepared this picture. Do not bother the gender. =)
Statistics Of The Name Koji
How many people in the U.S have the name Koji: 1,356
Rank of the name Koji in the U.S.: 9,358th
How many letters are in the name Koji? 4
Numerology Of The Name Koji
In the table below, you can find the letters that the name Koji contains and its alphabet numbers. After you sum up these numbers, it is your name numerology number.
Destination Number Of The Name Koji
To calculate the destiny number of the name Koji, please look at the table below. There is a number for each letters of the name Koji. Add up these numbers and that’s your destiny number.
k (2) + o (6) + j (1) + i (9) = => 1+8 = 9
Destiny Number: 9. Here is your name analysis according to your destiny number.
Koji Destiny Analysis
Analysis Of The Name Koji
Here is the analysis of the name Koji.
|K||You are a succesfull person in business and love. You are well known in your neighborhood.|
|O||You are a very closed person. You like keeping secrets and enjoy your privacy. You do not want to explain yourself to people.|
|J||You are an icon of stubbornness. You want to own everyting you see. And you seem to achieve it.|
|İ||You are the most emotional person. Your heart can be easly broken and you are very sensitive.|
Koji Character Analysis of MeaningHere is the characteristics of Koji in details.
- Any health problems would show as tension in the nervous system brought on by worry.
- People with problems are drawn to you as they recognize you as one who has understanding and gives not only sympathy and comfort but provides also some constructive advice or assistance.
- Your name of Koji has created a most expressive nature, idealistic and inspirational, driven with a strong inner urge to be of service in some way that would uplift humanity as a whole.
- However, there is a tendency to assume too heavy a burden of responsibility for others, which leads to worry and undue concern.
- While you have generally stable conditions in your personal life, you may experience some problems in business affairs through a tendency to be scattering and inattentive to details.
- You love people, family, home, and friends and try to be a parent to the whole human race.
- You have a generous quality to your nature, but you must guard carefully against giving more than you receive or you will find yourself doing without because you have helped someone else.
Can I Name My Baby Koji?
Yes you can name your baby Koji!
List Of Celebrities With First Name Koji
We looked for the celebrities whose first name is Koji and the definitions which contains the name Koji or similar to it. You can find the results below.
Koji: Koji, Kouji or Kōji may refer to:
Kojiki: Kojiki (古事記, “Records of Ancient Matters” or “An Account of Ancient Matters”) is the oldest extant chronicle in Japan, dating from the early 8th century (711–712) and composed by Ō no Yasumaro at the request of Empress Gemmei.
Kojid: Kojid (Persian: كجيد, also Romanized as Kojīd and Kejīd; also known as Kūjed) is a village in Kojid Rural District, Rankuh District, Amlash County, Gilan Province, Iran.
Koji Kondo: Koji Kondo (近藤浩治, Kondō Kōji, born August 13, 1961) is a Japanese video game composer and sound director who has been employed at Nintendo since 1983. He is best known for his involvement in numerous titles in the Mario and The Legend of Zelda series.
Koji Kanemoto: Kōji Kanemoto (金本 浩二, Kanemoto Kōji, born October 31, 1966) is a professional wrestler of Zainichi Korean descent.
Koji Uehara: Koji Uehara (上原 浩治, Uehara Kōji, born April 3, 1975) is a Japanese professional baseball pitcher who plays for the Boston Red Sox.
Sasaki Kojirō: Sasaki Kojirō (佐々木 小次郎, also known as Sasaki Ganryū) (1585? – April 13, 1612), often anglicised to Kojirō Sasaki, was a prominent Japanese swordsman widely considered a master of his craft, born in Fukui Prefecture.
Kojima Yataro: Kojima Yatarō (小島 弥太郎, 1522 – 1582) was a Japanese samurai of the Sengoku period, who served the Uesugi clan of Echigo Province.
Suzuki-gun: Suzuki-gun (鈴木軍, Suzukigun, literally translated to “Suzuki Army”) is a villainous professional wrestling stable in the New Japan Pro Wrestling (NJPW) promotion.
Koji in Arabic Writing
If you want to see your name in Arabic calligraphy below you can find Koji in Arabic letters.
Koji in Chinese Characters
If you want to see your name in Chinese below you can find Koji in Chinese letters.
Koji in Japanese Katakana (Letters)
If you want to see your name in Japanese below you can find Koji in Japanese letters.
Koji in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
Here you can see the name Koji in Hieroglyphics (ancient Egyptian)
How To Say Koji in American Sign Language
This section will show you how to say the name Koji in American Sign Language and you can meet with deaf peaple and introduce yourself.
Search Another Name?
Not just Koji meaning right? Do not stop! Search another name…