Meaning of the name Ksenija, analysis of the name Ksenija and so much more… What does Ksenija mean and its numerology, definition, origin, popularity and very interesting information. Please use the quick menu.
- Information About The Name Ksenija
- Prononciation Of Ksenija
- The Meaning Of The Name Ksenija
- Statistics Of The Name Ksenija
- The Picture Of The Name Ksenija
- Numerology Of The Name Ksenija
- Destination Number Of The Name Ksenija
- Analysis Of The Name Ksenija
- Ksenija Character Analysis of Meaning
- Can I Name My Baby Ksenija?
- List Of Celebrities With First Name Ksenija
- Ksenija in Arabic Writing
- Ksenija in Chinese Characters
- Ksenija in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
- How To Say Ksenija in American Sign Language
- Search Another Name?
Information About The Name Ksenija
Gender of the name Ksenija: Girl
Color of the name Ksenija: Blue&Pink
Origin of the name Ksenija: Slovene
Prononciation Of Ksenija
Here is how to pronounce the name Ksenija:
The Meaning Of The Name Ksenija
Definition of Ksenija: hospitableMeaning of Ksenija: Serbian, Croatian, Macedonian and Slovene form of XENIA
Statistics Of The Name Ksenija
How many people in the U.S have the name Ksenija: 215
Rank of the name Ksenija in the U.S.: 33,547th
How many letters are in the name Ksenija? 7
The Picture Of The Name Ksenija
Consider your name Ksenija as a picture. How would it look like? This will be funny! Using the meaning of Ksenija, we prepared this picture. Do not bother the gender. =)
Numerology Of The Name Ksenija
In the table below, you can find the letters that the name Ksenija contains and its alphabet numbers. After you sum up these numbers, it is your name numerology number.
Destination Number Of The Name Ksenija
To calculate the destiny number of the name Ksenija, please look at the table below. There is a number for each letters of the name Ksenija. Add up these numbers and that’s your destiny number.
k (2) + s (1) + e (5) + n (5) + i (9) + j (1) + a (1) = => 2+4 = 6
Destiny Number: 6. Here is your name analysis according to your destiny number.
Ksenija Destiny AnalysisRich in wisdom and charm, you are romantic and deep thinking and your intuition guides you strongly. Avoid procrastination and your stingy attitude towards money. Keep your sense of humor about life. You would be most content as a teacher, philosopher, writer, psychiatrist, and fortune teller. You are romantic and charming. You are a deep thinker and always mysterious. You are graceful and soft spoken. You love a good book and appreciate all of the arts. You lean towards all of the finer things in life. You trust yourself above all others and are seldom wrong; but behind a sophisticated front. You are very superstitious!
Analysis Of The Name Ksenija
Here is the analysis of the name Ksenija.
|K||You are a succesfull person in business and love. You are well known in your neighborhood.|
|S||You like to imagine and when you do you have great fun. This wont scare you even if you do this too much!|
|E||You have a very complicated emotional world. You can be sad and happy at the same time and never ever recognise it.|
|N||You have a great common sense and a higher ability in life. You see thing much before they happen.|
|İ||You are the most emotional person. Your heart can be easly broken and you are very sensitive.|
|J||You are an icon of stubbornness. You want to own everyting you see. And you seem to achieve it.|
|A||Your sense of analyzing life is stronger. You are known as a reasonable person.|
Ksenija Character Analysis of MeaningHere is the characteristics of Ksenija in details.
- Your name of Ksenija gives you a clever mind, good business judgment, a sense of responsibility, and an appreciation of the finer things of life.
- Others can rely on you; once you have given your word you will do your utmost to fulfil a responsibility.
- Whatever you set out to accomplish you do your very best to complete in accordance with what you consider to be right.
- Home and family mean a great deal to you and it is natural that you should desire the security of a peaceful, settled home environment where you can enjoy the companionship of family and friends.
- However, there is a tendency to be a little too independent in your thinking and it is difficult for you to accept the help of others when you should.
- Friction could arise through others feeling that you were interfering with their rights and privileges, even though you are only trying to help.
- In the home you assume your responsibilities capably, having the self-confidence to form your own opinions and make your own decisions.
- Due to your strong sense of responsibility, you could experience worry and mental turmoil through assuming more responsibility than you should.
- You are serious-minded and not inclined to make light of things even in little ways, and in your younger years you had more mature interests than others your age.
Can I Name My Baby Ksenija?
Yes you can name your baby Ksenija!
List Of Celebrities With First Name Ksenija
We looked for the celebrities whose first name is Ksenija and the definitions which contains the name Ksenija or similar to it. You can find the results below.
Xenia (name): Kseniya (also Xeniya, Ksenia, Kseniya, Ksenija or Xena; derived from Greek ξενία xenia – “hospitality”) is a female name used mainly in Russia Ukraine and Greece.
Ksenija Jastsenjski: Ksenija Jastsenjski (; born September 2, 1982 in Belgrade) is a Serbian figure skater. She is a seven-time national champion.
Ksenija Balta: Ksenija Balta (born November 1, 1986 in Minsk, Belarus) is an Estonian long jumper, sprinter and heptathlete.
Ksenija Pajčin: Ksenija Pajčin (Serbian Cyrillic: Ксенија Пајчин) (3 December 1977 – 16 March 2010) was a Serbian singer, dancer and model popular in Serbia and the other former Yugoslav republics.
Ksenija Atanasijević: Ksenija Atanasijević (1894 — 1981) was the first recognised major female Serbian philosopher, and one of first female professors of Belgrade University, where she graduated.
Ksenija Zečević: Ksenija Zečević (Ксенија Зечевић, born Zadar, February 16, 1956, died Belgrade, November 21, 2006) was a popular Serbian pianist and composer.
Ksenija Milošević: Ksenija Milošević (Cyrillic: Ксенија Милошевић, born 1982, Belgrade, Serbia, former SFR Yugoslavia) is a Serbian singer and violinist, the member of the girlband Beauty Queens.
Ksenija Bulatović: Ksenija Bulatović, (Serbian: Ксенија Булатовић; born 5 May 1967) is a Serbian architect.
Kseniya Sobchak: Kseniya Anatolyevna Sobchak (), born November 5, 1981 is a Russian TV anchor, journalist, socialite, and member of political opposition.
Ksenija in Arabic Writing
If you want to see your name in Arabic calligraphy below you can find Ksenija in Arabic letters.
Ksenija in Chinese Characters
If you want to see your name in Chinese below you can find Ksenija in Chinese letters.
Ksenija in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
Here you can see the name Ksenija in Hieroglyphics (ancient Egyptian)
How To Say Ksenija in American Sign Language
This section will show you how to say the name Ksenija in American Sign Language and you can meet with deaf peaple and introduce yourself.
Search Another Name?
Not just Ksenija meaning right? Do not stop! Search another name…