Meaning of the name Kumi, analysis of the name Kumi and so much more… What does Kumi mean and its numerology, definition, origin, popularity and very interesting information. Please use the quick menu.
- Information About The Name Kumi
- Prononciation Of Kumi
- The Meaning Of The Name Kumi
- Statistics Of The Name Kumi
- The Picture Of The Name Kumi
- Numerology Of The Name Kumi
- Destination Number Of The Name Kumi
- Analysis Of The Name Kumi
- Kumi Character Analysis of Meaning
- Can I Name My Baby Kumi?
- List Of Celebrities With First Name Kumi
- Kumi in Arabic Writing
- Kumi in Chinese Characters
- Kumi in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
- How To Say Kumi in American Sign Language
- Search Another Name?
Information About The Name Kumi
Gender of the name Kumi: Unisex
Color of the name Kumi: Blue&Pink
Origin of the name Kumi: Japanese
Prononciation Of Kumi
Here is how to pronounce the name Kumi:
The Meaning Of The Name Kumi
Definition of Kumi: eternal, beautiful
Statistics Of The Name Kumi
How many people in the U.S have the name Kumi: 544
Rank of the name Kumi in the U.S.: 17,648th
How many letters are in the name Kumi? 4
The Picture Of The Name Kumi
Consider your name Kumi as a picture. How would it look like? This will be funny! Using the meaning of Kumi, we prepared this picture. Do not bother the gender. =)
Numerology Of The Name Kumi
In the table below, you can find the letters that the name Kumi contains and its alphabet numbers. After you sum up these numbers, it is your name numerology number.
Destination Number Of The Name Kumi
To calculate the destiny number of the name Kumi, please look at the table below. There is a number for each letters of the name Kumi. Add up these numbers and that’s your destiny number.
k (2) + u (3) + m (4) + i (9) = => 1+8 = 9
Destiny Number: 9. Here is your name analysis according to your destiny number.
Kumi Destiny AnalysisYou are very intelligent and very clever. Because of your extraordinary nature and magnetic personality, you are always well-liked. You, however, must guard against being opportunistic and distrustful of other people. Your number promises success in any field you try.
Analysis Of The Name Kumi
Here is the analysis of the name Kumi.
|K||You are a succesfull person in business and love. You are well known in your neighborhood.|
|U||You don’t like rushing in your life. You want to stay calm and do what you do one by one, slowly.|
|M||You are smart and succesfull. You are interested in trade business and be successful too.|
|İ||You are the most emotional person. Your heart can be easly broken and you are very sensitive.|
Kumi Character Analysis of MeaningHere is the characteristics of Kumi in details.
- This name makes you very idealistic, emotional, and temperamental, liking to do things on the spur-of-the-moment and disliking being repressed or held down to monotonous detail.
- Over-indulgence in food or emotional desires could cause you to have problems in your nervous system as well as with your skin.
- In order to bring out the higher side of your nature, you should develop your artistic and creative talents.
- Your name gives you a desire to sing, dance, and have a good time.
- Your name of Kumi creates a very expressive, versatile, and spontaneous nature.
- You are happiest when you are associating with people and participating in activities with others.
- A lack of concentration makes it difficult to establish stable, secure conditions in your business life.
Can I Name My Baby Kumi?
Yes you can name your baby Kumi!
List Of Celebrities With First Name Kumi
We looked for the celebrities whose first name is Kumi and the definitions which contains the name Kumi or similar to it. You can find the results below.
Kumi Koda: , better known by her stage name , is a Japanese singer from Kyoto, known for her urban and R&B songs.
Kumi: Kumi may refer to:
Kumite: Kumite (組手) literally translated means “grappling hands” and is one of the three main sections of karate training, along with kata and kihon.
Kumis: Kumis, also spelled kumiss or koumiss in English (or kumys, see other transliterations and cognate words below under terminology and etymology) is a fermented dairy product traditionally made from mare’s milk.
Kumiko Watanabe: is an actress and voice actress from Chiba Prefecture, Japan, affiliated with Arts Vision.
Kumiko Iijima: is a Japanese tennis player playing in the ITF Women’s Circuit. On May 9, 2011, she reached her highest WTA singles ranking of 182. On July 9, 2007, she also reached her highest WTA doubles ranking of 151. She is coached by Kimiyo Hatanaka.
Kumiko Okamoto: Kumiko Okamoto (, born February 19, 1965) is a retired female tennis player from Japan, who represented her native country at the 1988 Summer Olympics in Seoul, South Korea).
Kumiko Nishihara: is a Japanese voice actress from Chigasaki, Kanagawa affiliated with Aoni Production also known for her work on the stage.
Kumiko Aso: , better known by her stage name , is a Japanese actress. She is also a model and has participated in several commercials.
Kumi in Arabic Writing
If you want to see your name in Arabic calligraphy below you can find Kumi in Arabic letters.
Kumi in Chinese Characters
If you want to see your name in Chinese below you can find Kumi in Chinese letters.
Kumi in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
Here you can see the name Kumi in Hieroglyphics (ancient Egyptian)
How To Say Kumi in American Sign Language
This section will show you how to say the name Kumi in American Sign Language and you can meet with deaf peaple and introduce yourself.
Search Another Name?
Not just Kumi meaning right? Do not stop! Search another name…