Meaning of the name Kusa, analysis of the name Kusa and so much more… What does Kusa mean and its numerology, definition, origin, popularity and very interesting information. Please use the menu below.
- Information About The Name Kusa
- Prononciation Of Kusa
- The Meaning Of The Name Kusa
- The Picture Of The Name Kusa
- Statistics Of The Name Kusa
- Numerology Of The Name Kusa
- Destination Number Of The Name Kusa
- Analysis Of The Name Kusa
- Kusa Character Analysis of Meaning
- Can I Name My Baby Kusa?
- List Of Celebrities With First Name Kusa
- Kusa in Arabic Writing
- Kusa in Chinese Characters
- Kusa in Japanese Katakana (Letters)
- Kusa in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
- How To Say Kusa in American Sign Language
- Search Another Name?
Information About The Name Kusa
Gender of the name Kusa: Girl
Color of the name Kusa: Blue&Pink
Origin of the name Kusa: Hindi
Prononciation Of Kusa
Here is how to pronounce the name Kusa:
The Meaning Of The Name Kusa
Definition of Kusa: G-d’s grass
The Picture Of The Name Kusa
Consider your name Kusa as a picture. How would it look like? This will be funny! Using the meaning of Kusa, we prepared this picture. Do not bother the gender. =)
Statistics Of The Name Kusa
How many people in the U.S have the name Kusa: 38
Rank of the name Kusa in the U.S.: 115,023rd
How many letters are in the name Kusa? 4
Numerology Of The Name Kusa
In the table below, you can find the letters that the name Kusa contains and its alphabet numbers. After you sum up these numbers, it is your name numerology number.
Destination Number Of The Name Kusa
To calculate the destiny number of the name Kusa, please look at the table below. There is a number for each letters of the name Kusa. Add up these numbers and that’s your destiny number.
k (2) + u (3) + s (1) + a (1) =
Destiny Number: 7. Here is your name analysis according to your destiny number.
Kusa Destiny Analysis
Analysis Of The Name Kusa
Here is the analysis of the name Kusa.
|K||You are a succesfull person in business and love. You are well known in your neighborhood.|
|U||You don’t like rushing in your life. You want to stay calm and do what you do one by one, slowly.|
|S||You like to imagine and when you do you have great fun. This wont scare you even if you do this too much!|
|A||Your sense of analyzing life is stronger. You are known as a reasonable person.|
Kusa Character Analysis of MeaningHere is the characteristics of Kusa in details.
- Health weaknesses could appear in the digestive system, causing constipation and other related problems, or in disorders affecting the heart, lungs, or bronchial organs.
- You could express your thoughts more easily in writing than in speaking.
- You seldom experience the peace of mind that comes with composed thinking and emotional control.
- You would function best in settled conditions where you are not called upon to meet and mix too closely with others, but are able to work on your own.
- This name restricts congenial expression and association, creating much aloneness.
- Your name of Kusa has created a practical, patient, scientific nature able to concentrate on the finer details of a project or undertaking.
Can I Name My Baby Kusa?
Yes you can name your baby Kusa!
List Of Celebrities With First Name Kusa
We looked for the celebrities whose first name is Kusa and the definitions which contains the name Kusa or similar to it. You can find the results below.
Kusa: Kusa or KUSA may refer to:
Kusan: Kusan (Persian: كوسان, also Romanized as Kūsān) is a village in Bizaki Rural District, Golbajar District, Chenaran County, Razavi Khorasan Province, Iran.
Kusamalli: Kusamalli is a village in Belgaum district in the southwestern state of Karnataka, India.
Kusangan: Kusangan (Persian: كوسنگان, also Romanized as Kūsangān; also known as Gūsangān and Gūsengān) is a village in Javid-e Mahuri Rural District, in the Central District of Mamasani County, Fars Province, Iran.
KUSA (TV): KUSA, virtual and VHF digital channel 9 (with a duplicate signal on UHF 19), is an NBC-affiliated television station located in Denver, Colorado, United States.
Kusat: Kusat is a village in Dhofar Governorate, in southwestern Oman.
Kusanagi: Kusanagi-no-Tsurugi (草薙の剣) is a legendary Japanese sword and one of three Imperial Regalia of Japan. It was originally called Ame-no-Murakumo-no-Tsurugi (天叢雲剣, “Sword of the Gathering Clouds of Heaven”) but its name was later changed to the more popular Kusanagi-no-Tsurugi (“Grass Cutting Sword”).
Kusarigama: The kusarigama (鎖鎌, “chain-sickle”) is a traditional Japanese weapon that consists of a kama (the Japanese equivalent of a sickle) on a kusari-fundo – a type of metal chain (kusari) with a heavy iron weight (fundo) at the end.
Kusaila: Kusaila (Berber: Aksil or Aksel, ⴰⴽⵙⴻⵍ, Latin: Caecilius, his name means Leopard in Tamazight , died in the year 690 AD, was a 7th-century leader of the Awraba tribe of the Imazighen Berber people and possibly Christian head of the Sanhadja confederation.
Kusa in Arabic Writing
If you want to see your name in Arabic calligraphy below you can find Kusa in Arabic letters.
Kusa in Chinese Characters
If you want to see your name in Chinese below you can find Kusa in Chinese letters.
Kusa in Japanese Katakana (Letters)
If you want to see your name in Japanese below you can find Kusa in Japanese letters.
Kusa in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
Here you can see the name Kusa in Hieroglyphics (ancient Egyptian)
How To Say Kusa in American Sign Language
This section will show you how to say the name Kusa in American Sign Language and you can meet with deaf peaple and introduce yourself.
Search Another Name?
Not just Kusa meaning right? Do not stop! Search another name…