Meaning of the name Laxmi, analysis of the name Laxmi and so much more… What does Laxmi mean and its numerology, definition, origin, popularity and very interesting information. Please use the quick menu.
- Information About The Name Laxmi
- Prononciation Of Laxmi
- The Meaning Of The Name Laxmi
- Statistics Of The Name Laxmi
- The Picture Of The Name Laxmi
- Numerology Of The Name Laxmi
- Destination Number Of The Name Laxmi
- Analysis Of The Name Laxmi
- Laxmi Character Analysis of Meaning
- Can I Name My Baby Laxmi?
- List Of Celebrities With First Name Laxmi
- Laxmi in Arabic Writing
- Laxmi in Chinese Characters
- Laxmi in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
- How To Say Laxmi in American Sign Language
- Search Another Name?
Information About The Name Laxmi
Gender of the name Laxmi: Girl
Color of the name Laxmi: Blue&Pink
Origin of the name Laxmi: Hindi
Prononciation Of Laxmi
Here is how to pronounce the name Laxmi:
The Meaning Of The Name Laxmi
Definition of Laxmi: aim, goal, markMeaning of Laxmi: Variant transcription of LAKSHMI
Statistics Of The Name Laxmi
How many people in the U.S have the name Laxmi: 1,214
Rank of the name Laxmi in the U.S.: 10,155th
How many letters are in the name Laxmi? 5
The Picture Of The Name Laxmi
Consider your name Laxmi as a picture. How would it look like? This will be funny! Using the meaning of Laxmi, we prepared this picture. Do not bother the gender. =)
Numerology Of The Name Laxmi
In the table below, you can find the letters that the name Laxmi contains and its alphabet numbers. After you sum up these numbers, it is your name numerology number.
Destination Number Of The Name Laxmi
To calculate the destiny number of the name Laxmi, please look at the table below. There is a number for each letters of the name Laxmi. Add up these numbers and that’s your destiny number.
l (3) + a (1) + x (6) + m (4) + i (9) = => 2+3 = 5
Destiny Number: 5. Here is your name analysis according to your destiny number.
Laxmi Destiny AnalysisYou are healthy, energetic, excitable, short-tempered, and stubborn. You are also honest, sensitive, brave, and you inspire confidence and trust. You are the most eccentric. You neither borrow money nor make flowery speeches, but you tend to be soft-hearted which sometimes gives others an advantage over you. Full of vitality and enthusiasm, you are popular even with the reputation of being foolhardy and a ‘big mouth’ at times. You are intelligent, gifted, and a perfectionist but these qualities make you unduly demanding on others. You would be well-suited to be an artist, priest, or politician. You are balls of fire! You are full of vitality and love of life. Always on the run, you drag your faithful band of admirers behind you. You are egotistical, eccentric, demanding, and giving.
Analysis Of The Name Laxmi
Here is the analysis of the name Laxmi.
|L||You have the most talented personality. You can be talented in so many different areas like art, sports and education.|
|A||Your sense of analyzing life is stronger. You are known as a reasonable person.|
|M||You are smart and succesfull. You are interested in trade business and be successful too.|
|İ||You are the most emotional person. Your heart can be easly broken and you are very sensitive.|
Laxmi Character Analysis of MeaningHere is the characteristics of Laxmi in details.
- However, independence, positivity and the urge for action and progress are such strong forces in your nature that you find it difficult to control them.
- Routine, monotony, and the responsibility of looking after details can have a similar effect on you, as you are a person who desires change, travel, and new experiences.
- A sensitive stomach and ulcers could result.
- Moods of depression can result during which you become caustic and belligerent in your attitude toward everyone, especially to those in closest association with you.
- You are creative, versatile, and imaginative.
- Also, ailments could centre in the head affecting the eyes, ears, nose, throat, or teeth.
- In order to gain greater congeniality in your personal associations, you need to cultivate a more relaxed manner, greater generosity, understanding, and tolerance, and, above all, you need to avoid being too outspoken and self-opinionated. The influence of this name can be very destructive to your health and personal happiness, even though it may take you far in business.
- Your first name of Laxmi has given you a quick, analytical mind.
- You frequently experience nervous tension in the solar plexus.
- You feel happy as long as headway is being made, but as soon as you are obstructed or your individuality and freedom of action are restricted, you experience an intense nervous reaction.
Can I Name My Baby Laxmi?
Yes you can name your baby Laxmi!
List Of Celebrities With First Name Laxmi
We looked for the celebrities whose first name is Laxmi and the definitions which contains the name Laxmi or similar to it. You can find the results below.
Lakshmi: Lakshmi (Sanskrit: , ) is the Hindu goddess of wealth, love, prosperity (both material and spiritual), fortune, and the embodiment of beauty.
Laxmipura: Laksmipur is a town and Village Development Committee in Ilam District in the Mechi Zone of eastern Nepal.
Laxminibas: Laksminibas is a village development committee in Dhanusa District in the Janakpur Zone of south-eastern Nepal.
Laxmikant–Pyarelal: Laxmikant–Pyarelal were a popular Indian composer duo, consisting of Laxmikant Shantaram Kudalkar (1937–1998) and Pyarelal Ramprasad Sharma (born 1940).
Laxmisagar: Laxmisagar (ଲକ୍ଷ୍ମୀସାଗର) is a famous place in Bhubaneswar, the capital of Odisha. Etymologically the name is derived from the words “Laxmi”, meaning the Hindu Goddess of Wealth, and “Sagar”, which in Sanskrit means the sea or ocean.
Laxmikant Parsekar: Laxmikant Yashwant Parsekar (born 4 July 1956) is an Indian politician and also the current and 11th Chief Minister of State of Goa, India.
Laxmipur Bagewa: Laksmipur Bagewa is a village development committee in Dhanusa District in the Janakpur Zone of south-eastern Nepal.
Laxmikant Berde: Lakshmikant Berde (Marathi: लक्ष्मीकांत बेर्डे) (3 November 1954 – 16 December 2004;Mumbai) was an Indian actor who appeared in Marathi and Hindi movies.
Laxmipur Patari: Laksmipur Patari is a village development committee in Siraha District in the Sagarmatha Zone of south-eastern Nepal.
Laxmi in Arabic Writing
If you want to see your name in Arabic calligraphy below you can find Laxmi in Arabic letters.
Laxmi in Chinese Characters
If you want to see your name in Chinese below you can find Laxmi in Chinese letters.
Laxmi in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
Here you can see the name Laxmi in Hieroglyphics (ancient Egyptian)
How To Say Laxmi in American Sign Language
This section will show you how to say the name Laxmi in American Sign Language and you can meet with deaf peaple and introduce yourself.
Search Another Name?
Not just Laxmi meaning right? Do not stop! Search another name…