Meaning of the name Lindy, analysis of the name Lindy and so much more… What does Lindy mean and its numerology, definition, origin, popularity and very interesting information. Please use the quick menu.
- Information About The Name Lindy
- Prononciation Of Lindy
- The Meaning Of The Name Lindy
- Statistics Of The Name Lindy
- The Picture Of The Name Lindy
- Numerology Of The Name Lindy
- Destination Number Of The Name Lindy
- Analysis Of The Name Lindy
- Lindy Character Analysis of Meaning
- Can I Name My Baby Lindy?
- List Of Celebrities With First Name Lindy
- Lindy in Arabic Writing
- Lindy in Chinese Characters
- Lindy in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
- How To Say Lindy in American Sign Language
- Search Another Name?
Information About The Name Lindy
Gender of the name Lindy: Girl
Color of the name Lindy: Blue&Pink
Origin of the name Lindy: English
Prononciation Of Lindy
Here is how to pronounce the name Lindy:
The Meaning Of The Name Lindy
Definition of Lindy: serpentMeaning of Lindy: Originally this was a masculine name, coming into use in America in 1927 when the dance called the Lindy Hop became popular. The dance was probably named for aviator Charles Lindbergh. Later this name was used as a diminutive of LINDA.
Statistics Of The Name Lindy
How many people in the U.S have the name Lindy: 15,367
Rank of the name Lindy in the U.S.: 1,885th
How many letters are in the name Lindy? 5
The Picture Of The Name Lindy
Consider your name Lindy as a picture. How would it look like? This will be funny! Using the meaning of Lindy, we prepared this picture. Do not bother the gender. =)
Numerology Of The Name Lindy
In the table below, you can find the letters that the name Lindy contains and its alphabet numbers. After you sum up these numbers, it is your name numerology number.
Destination Number Of The Name Lindy
To calculate the destiny number of the name Lindy, please look at the table below. There is a number for each letters of the name Lindy. Add up these numbers and that’s your destiny number.
l (3) + i (9) + n (5) + d (4) + y (7) = => 2+8 = 10 => 1+0 = 1
Destiny Number: 1. Here is your name analysis according to your destiny number.
Lindy Destiny AnalysisIf you were born during the day, you are most likely to have a rich easy life. If you were born during the night, you may have a life of hard work. People with your number are usually cheerful and kind.
Analysis Of The Name Lindy
Here is the analysis of the name Lindy.
|L||You have the most talented personality. You can be talented in so many different areas like art, sports and education.|
|İ||You are the most emotional person. Your heart can be easly broken and you are very sensitive.|
|N||You have a great common sense and a higher ability in life. You see thing much before they happen.|
|D||You enjoy life and having fun. Actually you are addicted to them. Without fun you can not breath.|
|Y||You never forget the past. You have a very vindictive personality. Your vindictiveness can be a great advantage for you. Use it carefully!.|
Lindy Character Analysis of MeaningHere is the characteristics of Lindy in details.
- You long for praise and appreciation for your efforts, but others find it difficult to understand you.
- A leadership position appeals to you because you would enjoy directing others rather than being directed.
- However, this name makes it awkward for you to express your deeper thoughts and feelings with finesse and diplomacy to the extent that your candid, sometimes blunt, manner of speaking creates misunderstandings with others.
- Since you are impressionable and receptive, you feel the misfortunes of others very keenly.
- Your initiative often causes you to be the first to act when you see a need.
- You dislike monotony and system and enjoy being creative in an inventive way whether it be in interior decorating, music, art, crafts, or other endeavours that require versatility and skill.
- Your feelings are strong and you tend to react intensely to situations.
- Being somewhat self-centred, you learn through your own experiences, as you rarely take advice from others.
- You could also experience head tension such as headaches, weak eyes, or throat problems.
- Yet, you are sensitive and very easily hurt and offended.
- You are imaginative and visionary, somewhat of a perfectionist, yet the results of your efforts often fall short of your high expectations.
- Your name of Lindy has given you an idealistic nature with a desire to help others.
- Because of your sensitive nervous system, over-stress and extreme tiredness could cause nervous disorders, seizures, fainting, or dizziness.
Can I Name My Baby Lindy?
Yes you can name your baby Lindy!
List Of Celebrities With First Name Lindy
We looked for the celebrities whose first name is Lindy and the definitions which contains the name Lindy or similar to it. You can find the results below.
Lindy Hop: The Lindy Hop is an American dance that evolved in Harlem, New York City, in the 1920s and 1930s and originally evolved with the jazz music of that time.
Lindy Robbins: Lindy Robbins is a multi-platinum selling songwriter from Los Angeles, whose hits include MKTO’s “Classic”, Demi Lovato’s “Skyscraper”, Hot Chelle Rae’s #1 single “Tonight, Tonight” and Jason Derulo’s hit single “It Girl”, as well as songs recorded by One Direction, 5 Seconds of Summer and Leona Lewis (feat OneRepublic).
Lindy Boggs: Marie Corinne Morrison Claiborne Boggs, usually known as Lindy Boggs (March 13, 1916 – July 27, 2013), was a United States political figure who served as a member of the U.S.
Lindy Ruff: Lindy Cameron Ruff (born February 17, 1960) is a retired professional ice hockey player and the current head coach for the Dallas Stars of the National Hockey League (NHL).
Lindy McDaniel: Lyndall Dale McDaniel, known as Lindy (born December 13, 1935, in Hollis, Oklahoma) is a right-handed former relief pitcher in Major League Baseball who had a 21-year career from 1955 to 1975. During McDaniel’s career he witnessed approximately 3,500 major league games (not including spring training), had more than 300 teammates, and played under eight different managers.
Lindy Chamberlain-Creighton: Alice Lynne “Lindy” Chamberlain-Creighton (born 4 March 1948) is a New Zealand-born Australian woman who was at the centre of one of Australia’s most publicised murder trials.
Lindy Infante: Gelindo Infante (born March 27, 1940), nicknamed Lindy Infante, is an American former college football player and assistant coach, who became an offensive coordinator and head coach in both the National Football League (NFL) and the United States Football League (USFL).
Lindy Booth: Lindy Booth (born April 2, 1979) is a Canadian actress best known for playing Riley Grant on the Disney Channel series The Famous Jett Jackson (and Agent Hawk in the show-within-a-show Silverstone) and Claudia on Relic Hunter.
Lindy Leveau-Agricole: Lindy Brigitte Leveau-Agricole (born 14 November 1978 in Victoria, Seychelles) is a Seychellois javelin thrower.
Lindy in Arabic Writing
If you want to see your name in Arabic calligraphy below you can find Lindy in Arabic letters.
Lindy in Chinese Characters
If you want to see your name in Chinese below you can find Lindy in Chinese letters.
Lindy in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
Here you can see the name Lindy in Hieroglyphics (ancient Egyptian)
How To Say Lindy in American Sign Language
This section will show you how to say the name Lindy in American Sign Language and you can meet with deaf peaple and introduce yourself.
Search Another Name?
Not just Lindy meaning right? Do not stop! Search another name…