Meaning of the name Louise, analysis of the name Louise and so much more… What does Louise mean and its numerology, definition, origin, popularity and very interesting information. Please use the quick menu.
Information About The Name Louise
Gender of the name Louise: Girl
Color of the name Louise: Blue&Pink
Origin of the name Louise: French
Prononciation Of Louise
Here is how to pronounce the name Louise:
The Meaning Of The Name Louise
Definition of Louise: famous warriorMeaning of Louise: French feminine form of LOUIS
Statistics Of The Name Louise
How many people in the U.S have the name Louise: 263,632
Rank of the name Louise in the U.S.: 294th
How many letters are in the name Louise? 6
Below you can find the rankings of Louise in different countries.
The Picture Of The Name Louise
Consider your name Louise as a picture. How would it look like? This will be funny! Using the meaning of Louise, we prepared this picture. Do not bother the gender. =)
Numerology Of The Name Louise
In the table below, you can find the letters that the name Louise contains and its alphabet numbers. After you sum up these numbers, it is your name numerology number.
Destination Number Of The Name Louise
To calculate the destiny number of the name Louise, please look at the table below. There is a number for each letters of the name Louise. Add up these numbers and that’s your destiny number.
l (3) + o (6) + u (3) + i (9) + s (1) + e (5) = => 2+7 = 9
Destiny Number: 9. Here is your name analysis according to your destiny number.
Louise Destiny AnalysisYou are very intelligent and very clever. Because of your extraordinary nature and magnetic personality, you are always well-liked. You, however, must guard against being opportunistic and distrustful of other people. Your number promises success in any field you try.
Analysis Of The Name Louise
Here is the analysis of the name Louise.
|L||You have the most talented personality. You can be talented in so many different areas like art, sports and education.|
|O||You are a very closed person. You like keeping secrets and enjoy your privacy. You do not want to explain yourself to people.|
|U||You don’t like rushing in your life. You want to stay calm and do what you do one by one, slowly.|
|İ||You are the most emotional person. Your heart can be easly broken and you are very sensitive.|
|S||You like to imagine and when you do you have great fun. This wont scare you even if you do this too much!|
|E||You have a very complicated emotional world. You can be sad and happy at the same time and never ever recognise it.|
Louise Character Analysis of MeaningHere is the characteristics of Louise in details.
- Nervous disorders, nervous indigestion, and stomach ulcers could develop.
- You would be affected in the health through a sensitive solar plexus and nervous system.
- You desire to be your own boss, yet you find it difficult to stabilize your life and to settle down and be accumulative.
- It has been your experience that once you lose control to indulgent habits, for example, smoking, drinking, or emotional outbursts, it is very difficult to retain control.
- You can express a very friendly, debonair personality to strangers which invariably makes a very favourable impression.
- This name gives you a versatile, clever, analytical mind, but unfortunately you cannot direct your interest toward an undertaking for long, as you do not have the patience and practicality for systematic hard work and attention to detail.
- You feel impelled by intense desires that you cannot comprehend or satisfy.
- You can be very cynical and caustic, and you subject those around you to outbursts of temper and moods of self-pity.
- This name gives you ambition, high ideals, and much creative ability, but the intense dynamic nature is too often spent in feelings and in moods, rather than in constructive action.
- This name has given you an appreciation for refinement, and the better things in life such as art, music, and literature.
- The name of Louise gives you a very inquisitive, restless, seeking nature.
- You resent obstacles, delays, and restrictions.
- Your home-life particularly would suffer.
- Your feelings swing from optimism to pessimism.
- You have had the desire to accomplish something outstanding and to do something very worthwhile for humanity, especially early in your life.
Can I Name My Baby Louise?
Yes you can name your baby Louise!
List Of Celebrities With First Name Louise
We looked for the celebrities whose first name is Louise and the definitions which contains the name Louise or similar to it. You can find the results below.
Louise of Mecklenburg-Strelitz: Duchess Louise of Mecklenburg-Strelitz (Luise Auguste Wilhelmine Amalie; 10 March 1776 – 19 July 1810) was Queen consort of Prussia as the wife of King Frederick William III.
Louise of Hesse-Kassel: Louise of Hesse (, ) (7 September 1817 – 29 September 1898) was Queen of Denmark as the wife of King Christian IX of Denmark.
Louise: Louise or Luise may refer to:
Louise Brooks: Louise Brooks (November 14, 1906 – August 8, 1985), born Mary Louise Brooks, was an American dancer and actress, noted for popularizing the bobbed haircut.
Louise Élisabeth Vigée Le Brun: Louise Élisabeth Vigée Le Brun (Marie Élisabeth Louise; 16 April 1755 – 30 March 1842) born in Paris, also known as Madame Lebrun, was a French painter, and is recognized as the most important female painter of the 18th century.
Louise Bourgeois: Louise Joséphine Bourgeois (; 25 December 191131 May 2010), was a renowned French-American artist and sculptor, one of the most important artists in modern and contemporary art, and known for her spider structures which resulted in her being nicknamed the Spiderwoman.
Louise Simonson: Louise Simonson, born Mary Louise Alexander (born September 26, 1946), is an American comic book writer and editor.
Louise Fletcher: Estelle Louise Fletcher (born July 22, 1934) is an American film and television actress. She initially debuted in television series such as Maverick in 1959 before being cast in Robert Altman’s Thieves Like Us (1974).
Louise Élisabeth of France: Louise Élisabeth de France (Marie Louise Élisabeth; 14 August 1727 – 6 December 1759) was the eldest daughter of King Louis XV of France and his Queen consort, Maria Leszczyńska, and the elder twin sister of Anne Henriette de France.
Louise in Arabic Writing
If you want to see your name in Arabic calligraphy below you can find Louise in Arabic letters.
Louise in Chinese Characters
If you want to see your name in Chinese below you can find Louise in Chinese letters.
Louise in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
Here you can see the name Louise in Hieroglyphics (ancient Egyptian)
How To Say Louise in American Sign Language
This section will show you how to say the name Louise in American Sign Language and you can meet with deaf peaple and introduce yourself.
Search Another Name?
Not just Louise meaning right? Do not stop! Search another name…
Leave a Reply