Meaning of the name Madog, analysis of the name Madog and so much more… What does Madog mean and its numerology, definition, origin, popularity and very interesting information. Please use the quick menu.
Information About The Name Madog
Gender of the name Madog: Boy
Color of the name Madog: Blue&Pink
Origin of the name Madog: Welsh
Prononciation Of Madog
Here is how to pronounce the name Madog:
The Meaning Of The Name Madog
Definition of Madog: little fortunate, good oneMeaning of Madog: Variant of MADOC
Statistics Of The Name Madog
Rank of the name Madog in the U.S.: This name is too rare to be ranked.
How many letters are in the name Madog? 5
The Picture Of The Name Madog
Consider your name Madog as a picture. How would it look like? This will be funny! Using the meaning of Madog, we prepared this picture. Do not bother the gender. =)
Numerology Of The Name Madog
In the table below, you can find the letters that the name Madog contains and its alphabet numbers. After you sum up these numbers, it is your name numerology number.
Destination Number Of The Name Madog
To calculate the destiny number of the name Madog, please look at the table below. There is a number for each letters of the name Madog. Add up these numbers and that’s your destiny number.
m (4) + a (1) + d (4) + o (6) + g (7) = => 2+2 = 4
Destiny Number: 4. Here is your name analysis according to your destiny number.
Madog Destiny AnalysisYou are lucky, happy, good at what you do, shy, a gambler, independent, humble, and aloof. You might have many children.
Analysis Of The Name Madog
Here is the analysis of the name Madog.
|M||You are smart and succesfull. You are interested in trade business and be successful too.|
|A||Your sense of analyzing life is stronger. You are known as a reasonable person.|
|D||You enjoy life and having fun. Actually you are addicted to them. Without fun you can not breath.|
|O||You are a very closed person. You like keeping secrets and enjoy your privacy. You do not want to explain yourself to people.|
|G||You need power all the time. You can do everything to satisfy this need and you can be very stubborn too.|
Madog Character Analysis of MeaningHere is the characteristics of Madog in details.
- Your limited verbal expression–except with those involved in your field of interest–makes it difficult for you to communicate your deeper thoughts even to those closest to you.
- You like to finish what you start without interruptions, and also to have everything in its place and properly organized.
- You would find electricity, electronics, and similar technical fields of interest, as well as computer, mathematical, and scientific studies.
- You take life seriously and can be easily and deeply hurt and go into moods which can be quite extreme at times, causing turmoil and unhappiness.
- The name of Madog creates a quiet, systematic, and technical nature and a clever, inventive mind, attentive to detail.
- As a result, you seem aloof.
- Friendships and personal association are accordingly restricted, as well as business success, because you are over-cautious in venturing into financial risks or promotional effort.
- You could experience sensitivity in your heart, lungs, and bronchial organs, and also suffer from constipation or other ailments affecting the intestinal tract.
- Finding it difficult to join in light conversation with those with whom you are not well acquainted, you could feel quite alone and uncommunicative.
- You are inclined to be quiet, reserved, patient, and conservative, preferring to test and prove everything to your own satisfaction before committing yourself.
- You are attracted to working outdoors in nature, where you would experience the peace and serenity you so much desire.
Can I Name My Baby Madog?
Yes you can name your baby Madog!
List Of Celebrities With First Name Madog
We looked for the celebrities whose first name is Madog and the definitions which contains the name Madog or similar to it. You can find the results below.
Madoc: Madoc or Madog ab Owain Gwynedd was, according to folklore, a Welsh prince who sailed to America in 1170, over three hundred years before Christopher Columbus’s voyage in 1492. According to the story, he was a son of Owain Gwynedd, and took to the sea to flee internecine violence at home.
Madog ap Llywelyn: Madog ap Llywelyn (fl. 1277-1312) was from a junior branch of the House of Aberffraw and a distant relation of Llywelyn ap Gruffudd, the last recognised native Prince of Wales.
Madog ap Maredudd: Madog ap Maredudd (; died 1160) was the last Prince of the entire Kingdom of Powys, Wales and for a time held the Fitzalan Lordship of Oswestry.
Madog ap Gruffydd Maelor: Madog ap Gruffudd or Madog ap Gruffudd Maelor, was Prince of Powys Fadog 1191-1236 in north-east Wales.
Madog Crypl: Madog Crypl (or Madog Crippil) (c. 1275–1304) was a descendant of the sovereign Princes of Powys Fadog and Lords of Dinas Bran.
Madog Fychan: Madog Fychan may have had a claim to be a hereditary Prince of Powys Fadog 1304-ca. 1325. However his very existence is uncertain.
Madog II ap Gruffydd, Lord of Dinas Bran: Madog II was a Prince of Powys Fadog 1269–1277.
Madog ap Rhiryd: Madog ap Rhiryd was a 12th-century Welsh prince of part of Powys. His birth and death dates are unknown.
Madog River: The Maddog River is a river in the United States territory of Guam.
Madog in Arabic Writing
If you want to see your name in Arabic calligraphy below you can find Madog in Arabic letters.
Madog in Chinese Characters
If you want to see your name in Chinese below you can find Madog in Chinese letters.
Madog in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
Here you can see the name Madog in Hieroglyphics (ancient Egyptian)
How To Say Madog in American Sign Language
This section will show you how to say the name Madog in American Sign Language and you can meet with deaf peaple and introduce yourself.
Search Another Name?
Not just Madog meaning right? Do not stop! Search another name…