Meaning of the name Mansour, analysis of the name Mansour and so much more… What does Mansour mean and its numerology, definition, origin, popularity and very interesting information. Please use the quick menu.
- Information About The Name Mansour
- Prononciation Of Mansour
- The Meaning Of The Name Mansour
- Statistics Of The Name Mansour
- The Picture Of The Name Mansour
- Numerology Of The Name Mansour
- Destination Number Of The Name Mansour
- Analysis Of The Name Mansour
- Mansour Character Analysis of Meaning
- Can I Name My Baby Mansour?
- List Of Celebrities With First Name Mansour
- Mansour in Arabic Writing
- Mansour in Chinese Characters
- Mansour in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
- How To Say Mansour in American Sign Language
- Search Another Name?
Information About The Name Mansour
Gender of the name Mansour: Boy
Color of the name Mansour: Blue&Pink
Origin of the name Mansour: Iranian
Prononciation Of Mansour
Here is how to pronounce the name Mansour:
The Meaning Of The Name Mansour
Definition of Mansour: victorious
Statistics Of The Name Mansour
How many people in the U.S have the name Mansour: 2,168
Rank of the name Mansour in the U.S.: 6,805th
How many letters are in the name Mansour? 7
The Picture Of The Name Mansour
Consider your name Mansour as a picture. How would it look like? This will be funny! Using the meaning of Mansour, we prepared this picture. Do not bother the gender. =)
Numerology Of The Name Mansour
In the table below, you can find the letters that the name Mansour contains and its alphabet numbers. After you sum up these numbers, it is your name numerology number.
Destination Number Of The Name Mansour
To calculate the destiny number of the name Mansour, please look at the table below. There is a number for each letters of the name Mansour. Add up these numbers and that’s your destiny number.
m (4) + a (1) + n (5) + s (1) + o (6) + u (3) + r (9) = => 2+9 = 11 => 1+1 = 2
Destiny Number: 2. Here is your name analysis according to your destiny number.
Mansour Destiny AnalysisYou are patient, speak little, and inspire confidence in others. You tend, however, to be eccentric, and bigoted, and you anger easily. You have fierce tempers and although you speak little, when you do you are quite eloquent. You are mentally and physically alert. Generally easy-going, you can be remarkably stubborn, and you hate to fail or be opposed. You may appear docile, but watch out! you also have quite a temper. You are extremely determined and work tirelessly to get what you want. Step by step and piece by piece, you move steadily toward your goals. You are dependable and stick to a routine until the job is done. You are fair-minded and good listeners, but you can also be extremely stubborn.
Analysis Of The Name Mansour
Here is the analysis of the name Mansour.
|M||You are smart and succesfull. You are interested in trade business and be successful too.|
|A||Your sense of analyzing life is stronger. You are known as a reasonable person.|
|N||You have a great common sense and a higher ability in life. You see thing much before they happen.|
|S||You like to imagine and when you do you have great fun. This wont scare you even if you do this too much!|
|O||You are a very closed person. You like keeping secrets and enjoy your privacy. You do not want to explain yourself to people.|
|U||You don’t like rushing in your life. You want to stay calm and do what you do one by one, slowly.|
|R||You have always been an indecisive person and you will be in the future. You hardly even cann’t decide what to eat! Hesitation is the biggest part of your life.|
Mansour Character Analysis of MeaningHere is the characteristics of Mansour in details.
- Your ideas can be very original and inventive.
- You enjoy being with people in a social environment.
- Your personal appearance is important to you, for you desire to make a good impression on others.
- Your pleasant manner attracts people to you with their problems and you are capable of offering practical advice, though you would probably not follow such advice yourself.
- Your name of Mansour gives you the ability to be creative along practical lines of endeavour.
- This name does you an injustice in that it restricts your success in business and personal pursuits through a lack of ambition.
- It is not easy for you to overcome obstacles or face issues.
- This name causes you to be somewhat too concerned with the personalities, problems, and activities of other people.
- There is a weakness in the fluid functions and in the region of the head resulting in sinus problems, headaches, eye, ear, or throat conditions and related ailments.
- Hair loss could also be a problem.
- Procrastination is your downfall.
- You seem positive and decisive and can be outspoken in the expression of your opinions, but you lack the self-confidence needed to follow through with your ideas and plans.
- You frequently choose the path of least resistance to avoid your responsibilities.
Can I Name My Baby Mansour?
Yes you can name your baby Mansour!
List Of Celebrities With First Name Mansour
We looked for the celebrities whose first name is Mansour and the definitions which contains the name Mansour or similar to it. You can find the results below.
Mansur: Mansur (, Manṣūr; also spelled Mansoor, Mansour, Monsour, Mansyur or Mensur) is a male Arabic name that means “victorious”, from the Arabic root naṣr (نصر), meaning “victory.”
Mansoura, Egypt: Mansoura ( ‘, , unurbanized accent: ) is a city in Egypt, with a population of 480,494. It is the capital of the Dakahlia Governorate.
Mansour Bahrami: Mansour Bahrami () (born April 26, 1956) is a professional tennis player. He has held dual French and Iranian nationality since 1989. While only moderately successful on the main ATP tour, his showmanship has made him a long-standing and popular figure in invitational tournaments.
Mansour bin Zayed Al Nahyan: Mansoor bin Zayed bin Sultan bin Zayed bin Khalifa Al Nahyan (born 20 November 1970), commonly known as Sheikh Mansour, is the deputy prime minister of the United Arab Emirates, minister of presidential affairs and member of the ruling family of Abu Dhabi.
Mansour Ebrahimzadeh: Mansour Ebrahimzadeh (; born 29 May 1956 in Isfahan) is an Iranian retired football player and current coach.
Mansoura University: Mansoura University was founded in 1972 in Mansoura city, Egypt. Mansoura University is located at the middle of the Nile Delta in Egypt.
Mansour Pourheidari: Mansour Pourheidari (, born 20 January 1945 in Tehran, Iran) is an Iranian football coach, manager, and former player.
Mansour district: Al Mansour district () is one of the nine administrative districts in Baghdad, Iraq. It is in western Baghdad and is bounded on the east by Karkh district in central Baghdad, to the north by Kadhimiya, to the west by Baghdad International Airport, and to the south by Baghdad Airport Road, on the other side of which is Al Rashid district.
Mansour Muftah: Mansour Muftah Faraj Al-Abdullah (born 22 November 1955 in Qatar) is a former Qatari football player. He was the top scorer in the Qatar Stars League a record 4 times, as well as being the top scorer for the Qatar national team till this day with 53 goals.
Mansour in Arabic Writing
If you want to see your name in Arabic calligraphy below you can find Mansour in Arabic letters.
Mansour in Chinese Characters
If you want to see your name in Chinese below you can find Mansour in Chinese letters.
Mansour in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
Here you can see the name Mansour in Hieroglyphics (ancient Egyptian)
How To Say Mansour in American Sign Language
This section will show you how to say the name Mansour in American Sign Language and you can meet with deaf peaple and introduce yourself.
Search Another Name?
Not just Mansour meaning right? Do not stop! Search another name…