Meaning of the name Manuel, analysis of the name Manuel and so much more… What does Manuel mean and its numerology, definition, origin, popularity and very interesting information. Please use the quick menu.
- Information About The Name Manuel
- Prononciation Of Manuel
- The Meaning Of The Name Manuel
- Statistics Of The Name Manuel
- The Picture Of The Name Manuel
- Numerology Of The Name Manuel
- Destination Number Of The Name Manuel
- Analysis Of The Name Manuel
- Manuel Character Analysis of Meaning
- Can I Name My Baby Manuel?
- List Of Celebrities With First Name Manuel
- Manuel in Arabic Writing
- Manuel in Chinese Characters
- Manuel in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
- How To Say Manuel in American Sign Language
- Search Another Name?
Information About The Name Manuel
Gender of the name Manuel: Unisex
Color of the name Manuel: Blue&Pink
Origin of the name Manuel: Spanish
Prononciation Of Manuel
Here is how to pronounce the name Manuel:
The Meaning Of The Name Manuel
Definition of Manuel: G-d is with usMeaning of Manuel: Spanish and Portuguese form of EMMANUEL. In the spelling Μανουηλ (Manouel) it was also used in the Byzantine Empire, notably by two emperors. It is possible this form of the name was transmitted to Spain and Portugal from Byzantium, since there were connections between the royal families (king Ferdinand III of Castile married Elisabeth of Hohenstaufen, who had Byzantine roots, and had a son named Manuel). The name has been used in Iberia since at least the 13th century and was borne by two kings of Portugal.
Statistics Of The Name Manuel
How many people in the U.S have the name Manuel: 293,055
Rank of the name Manuel in the U.S.: 274th
How many letters are in the name Manuel? 6
Below you can find the rankings of Manuel in different countries.
The Picture Of The Name Manuel
Consider your name Manuel as a picture. How would it look like? This will be funny! Using the meaning of Manuel, we prepared this picture. Do not bother the gender. =)
Numerology Of The Name Manuel
In the table below, you can find the letters that the name Manuel contains and its alphabet numbers. After you sum up these numbers, it is your name numerology number.
Destination Number Of The Name Manuel
To calculate the destiny number of the name Manuel, please look at the table below. There is a number for each letters of the name Manuel. Add up these numbers and that’s your destiny number.
m (4) + a (1) + n (5) + u (3) + e (5) + l (3) = => 2+1 = 3
Destiny Number: 3. Here is your name analysis according to your destiny number.
Manuel Destiny AnalysisYou are capable of great love. However, you have a tendency to get carried away and be stubborn about what you think is right; often seen as a ‘Hothead’ or rebel. You would be excellent as a boss, explorer, race car driver, or matador. You are a rebel. You are both colorful and unpredictable. Your energy and love of life are stimulating. You love being the center of attention and never go unnoticed. You are impatient and always look for action. You speak your mind when upset and have suspicious nature.
Analysis Of The Name Manuel
Here is the analysis of the name Manuel.
|M||You are smart and succesfull. You are interested in trade business and be successful too.|
|A||Your sense of analyzing life is stronger. You are known as a reasonable person.|
|N||You have a great common sense and a higher ability in life. You see thing much before they happen.|
|U||You don’t like rushing in your life. You want to stay calm and do what you do one by one, slowly.|
|E||You have a very complicated emotional world. You can be sad and happy at the same time and never ever recognise it.|
|L||You have the most talented personality. You can be talented in so many different areas like art, sports and education.|
Manuel Character Analysis of MeaningHere is the characteristics of Manuel in details.
- While this name gives you a wonderful personality, and attracts much love and friendship, it is far too emotional and scattering an influence and will not allow the material accumulation nor personal happiness you should have.
- You lack system and order and find it very difficult to budget and save money.
- Your compassionate nature causes you to be too generous and you often give more than you can afford to.
- This name gives you a musical, artistic nature and you would do well in any occupation in the entertainment field.
- You do enjoy an argument and will at times say things just to get others going and then you sit back and enjoy the debate.
- You have many friends because of your generous, happy nature, but if crossed you have a quick temper, although your annoyance does not last too long.
- You are too fond of sugars and starches, thus you could have a weakness in your liver, kidneys, or skin, creating pimples or eczema.
- Your name of Manuel gives you a very happy-go-lucky, spontaneous nature.
- You see the humorous side of many situations and can laugh at yourself as well as at others.
- This name creates a nature that can be the life of the party, but many times you can become involved in emotional situations against your better judgment.
Can I Name My Baby Manuel?
Yes you can name your baby Manuel!
List Of Celebrities With First Name Manuel
We looked for the celebrities whose first name is Manuel and the definitions which contains the name Manuel or similar to it. You can find the results below.
Manuel I of Portugal: Manuel I (English: Emmanuel I; 31 May 1469 – 13 December 1521), the Fortunate (Port. ‘), King of Portugal and the Algarves was the son of Infante Ferdinand, Duke of Viseu, (1433–1470), by his wife, Infanta Beatrice of Portugal.
Manuel L. Quezon: Manuel Luis Quezón y Molina (August 19, 1878 – August 1, 1944) served as president of the Commonwealth of the Philippines from 1935 to 1944. He was the first Filipino to head a government of the Philippines (as opposed to other historical states), and is considered by most Filipinos to have been the second president of the Philippines, after Emilio Aguinaldo (1897–1901).
Manuel de Falla: Manuel de Falla y Matheu (23 November 187614 November 1946) was a Spanish composer. With Isaac Albéniz and Enrique Granados he is one of Spain’s most important musicians of the first half of the 20th century.
Manuel I Komnenos: Manuel I Komnenos (or Comnenus) (, Manouēl I Komnēnos) (28 November 1118 – 24 September 1180) was a Byzantine Emperor of the 12th century who reigned over a crucial turning point in the history of Byzantium and the Mediterranean.
Manuela Maleeva: Manuela Georgieva Maleeva-Fragniere () (born 14 February 1967) is a Bulgarian former professional tennis player.
Manuel Orantes: Manuel Orantes Corral (; born February 5, 1949 in Granada, Spain) was a tennis player in the 1970s and 1980s.
Manuel Noriega: Manuel Antonio Noriega Moreno (; born February 11, 1934) is a former Panamanian politician and soldier.
Manuel Belgrano: Manuel José Joaquín del Corazón de Jesús Belgrano (3 June 1770 – 20 June 1820), usually referred to as Manuel Belgrano, was an Argentine economist, lawyer, politician, and military leader.
Manuel Roxas: Manuel Acuña Roxas (January 1, 1892 – April 15, 1948) was the fifth President of the Philippines, the last of the Commonwealth of the Philippines and the first of the sovereign Third Philippine Republic.
Manuel in Arabic Writing
If you want to see your name in Arabic calligraphy below you can find Manuel in Arabic letters.
Manuel in Chinese Characters
If you want to see your name in Chinese below you can find Manuel in Chinese letters.
Manuel in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
Here you can see the name Manuel in Hieroglyphics (ancient Egyptian)
How To Say Manuel in American Sign Language
This section will show you how to say the name Manuel in American Sign Language and you can meet with deaf peaple and introduce yourself.
Search Another Name?
Not just Manuel meaning right? Do not stop! Search another name…