Meaning of the name Marisol, analysis of the name Marisol and so much more… What does Marisol mean and its numerology, definition, origin, popularity and very interesting information. Please use the menu below.
- Information About The Name Marisol
- Prononciation Of Marisol
- The Meaning Of The Name Marisol
- Statistics Of The Name Marisol
- The Picture Of The Name Marisol
- Numerology Of The Name Marisol
- Destination Number Of The Name Marisol
- Analysis Of The Name Marisol
- Marisol Character Analysis of Meaning
- Can I Name My Baby Marisol?
- List Of Celebrities With First Name Marisol
- Marisol in Arabic Writing
- Marisol in Chinese Characters
- Marisol in Japanese Katakana (Letters)
- Marisol in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
- How To Say Marisol in American Sign Language
- Search Another Name?
Information About The Name Marisol
Gender of the name Marisol: Girl
Color of the name Marisol: Blue&Pink
Origin of the name Marisol: Latin
Prononciation Of Marisol
Here is how to pronounce the name Marisol:
The Meaning Of The Name Marisol
Definition of Marisol: of the seaMeaning of Marisol: Combination of MARÍA and SOL (1) or SOLEDAD. It also resembles Spanish mar y sol “sea and sun”.
Statistics Of The Name Marisol
How many people in the U.S have the name Marisol: 46,022
Rank of the name Marisol in the U.S.: 945th
How many letters are in the name Marisol? 7
Below you can find the rankings of Marisol in different countries.
The Picture Of The Name Marisol
Consider your name Marisol as a picture. How would it look like? This will be funny! Using the meaning of Marisol, we prepared this picture. Do not bother the gender. =)
Numerology Of The Name Marisol
In the table below, you can find the letters that the name Marisol contains and its alphabet numbers. After you sum up these numbers, it is your name numerology number.
Destination Number Of The Name Marisol
To calculate the destiny number of the name Marisol, please look at the table below. There is a number for each letters of the name Marisol. Add up these numbers and that’s your destiny number.
m (4) + a (1) + r (9) + i (9) + s (1) + o (6) + l (3) = => 3+3 = 6
Destiny Number: 6. Here is your name analysis according to your destiny number.
Marisol Destiny AnalysisYou have a beautiful skin. You possess a cool and classic air about you. You love expensive things too. You save for the real thing rather than buy an imitation. You admire power and surround yourself with successful people. Your many talents and natural abilities make you sought-after as a leader. People admire and support you even if they don’t understand you.
Analysis Of The Name Marisol
Here is the analysis of the name Marisol.
|M||You are smart and succesfull. You are interested in trade business and be successful too.|
|A||Your sense of analyzing life is stronger. You are known as a reasonable person.|
|R||You have always been an indecisive person and you will be in the future. You hardly even cann’t decide what to eat! Hesitation is the biggest part of your life.|
|İ||You are the most emotional person. Your heart can be easly broken and you are very sensitive.|
|S||You like to imagine and when you do you have great fun. This wont scare you even if you do this too much!|
|O||You are a very closed person. You like keeping secrets and enjoy your privacy. You do not want to explain yourself to people.|
|L||You have the most talented personality. You can be talented in so many different areas like art, sports and education.|
Marisol Character Analysis of MeaningHere is the characteristics of Marisol in details.
- As it is not easy for you to share your deeper thoughts and ideals with others, you are inclined to choose the association of those few friends with whom you feel the most at ease and with whom you can enjoy companionship in a contemplative mood without feeling pressure for verbal communication.
- However, in your personal life, this reserve and reticence are often mistaken for coldness and lack of feeling, with the result that others find it difficult to understand you.
- You have an appreciation for good music, literature, art, drama, and philosophy, and you could be creative in those fields.
- While your name gives you a clever, deep mind, you feel and sense much that you do not fully understand.
- Physical weaknesses arise from tension affecting the heart and respiratory organs.
- An outdoor life also appeals to you and you could find much enjoyment in the beauties of nature.
- The name of Marisol has given you good business ability and a high regard for proper standards of conduct.
- In the business world, your reserve and outward placidity command respect for your authority.
Can I Name My Baby Marisol?
Yes you can name your baby Marisol!
List Of Celebrities With First Name Marisol
We looked for the celebrities whose first name is Marisol and the definitions which contains the name Marisol or similar to it. You can find the results below.
Marisol: Marisol is a Spanish name, a shortened form of María de la Soledad, a title given to the Virgin Mary. Marisol may refer to:
Marisol Espinoza: Marisol Espinoza Cruz (born July 30, 1967) is a Peruvian politician who has been First Vice President of Peru since 2011. She has been a Congresswoman representing Piura since 2006. Espinoza belongs to the Peruvian Nationalist Party.
Marisol Nichols: Marisol Nichols (born November 2, 1973) is an American actress known for her role in the sixth season of 24 as Special Agent Nadia Yassir.
Marisol Malaret: Marisol Malaret Contreras (born October 13, 1949) is a Puerto Rican TV Host, model and beauty queen. She was the very first Puerto Rican woman to be crowned Miss Universe.
Marisol Escobar: Maria Sol Escobar (born May 22, 1930), otherwise known simply as Marisol, is a sculptor born in Paris of Venezuelan lineage, working in New York City.
Marisol Romero: Marisol Guadalupe Romero (born 26 January 1983) is a Mexican long-distance runner who competes over 5000 metres and 10,000 metres on the track and in half marathon and marathon road races.
Marisol Aguirre: Marisol Aguirre-Morales Prouvé (born April 1, 1971) is a French Peruvian actress, TV host and model. Currently resides in Peru.
Marisol González: Marisol González Casas (Spanish pronunciation: [maɾiˈsol ɣonˈsales]; born March 12, 1983) is a Mexican television personality, actor, and beauty pageant titleholder who competed in the Miss Universe 2003 pageant, held in Panama City, Panama on June 3, 2003.
Marisol (telenovela): Marisol (Spanish pronunciation: [maɾiˈsol]) is a 1996 Mexican telenovela, starring Erika Buenfil and Eduardo Santamarina with the antagonic role of the star actress Claudia Islas.
Marisol in Arabic Writing
If you want to see your name in Arabic calligraphy below you can find Marisol in Arabic letters.
Marisol in Chinese Characters
If you want to see your name in Chinese below you can find Marisol in Chinese letters.
Marisol in Japanese Katakana (Letters)
If you want to see your name in Japanese below you can find Marisol in Japanese letters.
Marisol in Egyptian Hieroglyphics
Here you can see the name Marisol in Hieroglyphics (ancient Egyptian)
How To Say Marisol in American Sign Language
This section will show you how to say the name Marisol in American Sign Language and you can meet with deaf peaple and introduce yourself.
Search Another Name?
Not just Marisol meaning right? Do not stop! Search another name…